Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using words like childhood trauma as clickbait is disgusting. Also, that cardigan looks like the fluffy ones Primark stocked about ten years ago that went really matted after being washed for the first time. Worth every penny.

Reactions: 7
Why has she bunched up that vest top to show off her belly? What bleeping planet is she on seriously.

Why has she bunched up that vest top to show off her belly? What bleeping planet is she on seriously.
Same reason why she has both her arms up to make her collar bones go in. She wants people to tell her she looks great / skinny…

Reactions: 5
She has made a TikTok and posted on Instagram about there being a 1hr long advert on one of Tati’s videos. The advert has a skip button.

“If I was in the bath right now, I would be pissed.”

Yes you probably would be pissed in the bath in British terms. But also you’re looking for “pissed off” not “pissed”.

Surprised she doesn’t say “in the tub”.

Reactions: 6
OOH, she's doing a massive declutter after we all discussed it on here.......... :unsure:

Reactions: 2
I can't see the bonched up vest and arms up situation, but the mental image is hilarious. The declotter video intro is filmed in front of a rail of clothes and a mirror, which is so messy and distracting I switched off. Not that I didn't want to see how many 5 year old prodacts she got rid of.

Reactions: 4
erm.... she says she got the UD cream highlighter when she worked for UD - it wasn't released until 2013...........yet she claimed worked for UD years before :unsure:

---

a
I can't see the bonched up vest and arms up situation, but the mental image is hilarious. The declotter video intro is filmed in front of a rail of clothes and a mirror, which is so messy and distracting I switched off. Not that I didn't want to see how many 5 year old prodacts she got rid of.
She moves to the traditional overhead view of the prodActs

• Sick
D61CB07E-6D68-4773-AA32-241E611FE556.png

---

Before I watch this ‘declutter’ does she actually throw away the expired products? I’m not sure I want to watch her just keep everything like she usually does…

• Haha
  • Sick
Drinking game .....take a drink every time she says 'these WUNS' 😂

Also, passing used mascara on to her daughter! :sick:........Conjunctivitis, here we come!

---

...she's not decluttered lip stoff !

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I think I'm done. I just don't want to watch anymore. It's like I'm feeding her self indulgence. Even her videos that seem like she is trying to teach something or help her viewers are really just feeding her narcissism. Yup, I'm done.

Reactions: 13
Did anybody actually ask her about her 'huggies' earrings?? I very much doubt it. It was just another reason to post that clip of her loving herself. Straight after she'd already posted it.

Her head is so wide you can't even tell she has ears never mind earrings.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her head is so wide you can't even tell she has ears never mind earrings.
Her head is actually massive and that angle is doing her no favours as it’s a warped perspective making it look even bigger compared to her body!

Reactions: 3
Anything she didn't want is going to Ella, huge piles of it that she probably would never want or need and that is probably expired. So she's really just moving the make up from one room to another in the same house. I stopped watching after a few minutes.

I think I'm done. I just don't want to watch anymore. It's like I'm feeding her self indulgence. Even her videos that seem like she is trying to teach something or help her viewers are really just feeding her narcissism. Yup, I'm done.
I felt like that and I’ve not watched her since but I do love here to find out what she’s up to 😂 it’s like she thinks she’s a celebrity and she’s doing a reality tv show.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anything she didn't want is going to Ella, huge piles of it that she probably would never want or need and that is probably expired. So she's really just moving the make up from one room to another in the same house. I stopped watching after a few minutes.
Good point! So, her stoff is actually making its way back into the room that was her cloffice........... :rolleyes:

• Haha
I'm also done watching, I can manage the vlogs sometimes but I can't watch her main channel. Does she still have all those Revlon Lip Botters from 2012 I wonder?

• Haha
Why is she incapable of throwing things away? She's just "giving it to ella" aka putting it in ella's room where she can go and use it if she wants. I doubt Ella wants her old stuff. Throw all your tit away and take her makeup shopping instead of giving her your old bits of PR

Reactions: 8
I am only 4 mins in and I’m so grossed out by the dirt on the packaging of most prodOcts. There’s a fecking porridge oat on the carpet at 4:27 🤣

the outgrown fake nails 🤮 hairs all over the carpet - you would vacuum before filming up close surely?

And the shaky camera for 30 mins is terrible!

1. The state of that rug.
2. Who is this glitter loving friend?
3. She’s giving Ella stuff which she thinks is too out of date for herself. But it’s fine for the child she always chucks tat at. Must be pristine for Milo - unless it’s a bed, in which case it can be two bookshelves.
4. Some of the stuff is so out of date you could probably develop antibiotics from the bacteria on it.
5. Did you know she worked at Urban Decay?
6. THE STATE OF THAT RUG!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.