Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There seems to have been a theme for the year so far (post meds). Repetition. That’s all I see, one prodact, but across all social media platforms.. the same product. In a reel, in a short, in a full video review, in a blog post.. odd. I mean, a hair clip? A hair cut? .. it’s not even a month into the new year and well, im sorry but her habits have not changed one bit.. spending, eating, her “depth” shall we say? Oh no, it’s the new year tomorrow isn’t it?! Maybe it’ll be a whole new mik tomorrow!

Reactions: 7
She’s still got a lot of bags, she just uses two now, that stupid one from vinted and her LV larger is it the 30? She just never actually shows any

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else on the edge of their seat waiting for Mik's 'February Is My New Year' to start tomorrow??
Wonder what big plans she has in store.

I'm hoping for a vampire diaries re-run, obsessing over the new Smeg coffee machine because it's American, wearing vest tops with no bra and lots of close up of those big greasy pores.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She reminds me of Jane McDonald in that recent video. Her hair like that is quite ageing.

Genuinely curious why it seems like her head is getting bigger and bigger. I know she can't help it but her head is absolutely massive.

• Heart
  • Haha
I was shocked at how big her head is here. Like the photo has been altered somehow . It looks way too big for her body.
302B386F-5435-45F6-94F3-3AEA6CD2F349.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think it might be her posture, she always seems to be leaning forward with hunched shoulders and her head more forward than upright!?

Reactions: 5
Her posture bugs me sooo moch!! No wonder she’s always moaning about neck and shoulder pain. Her shoulders are always hunched up and neck pushed forward

Reactions: 2
She reminds me of Jane McDonald in that recent video. Her hair like that is quite ageing.

Genuinely curious why it seems like her head is getting bigger and bigger. I know she can't help it but her head is absolutely massive.
Her Primark haul with the big hair and troweled on makeop was very ageing on her. Mentioning curtain bangs and blow out in the same video. Sorry miss American pie but you come from Doncaster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Poor Emma, getting the blame for the latest haul. All cos she forced a basket into Mik's hands, forced her to fill it with Disney tat, then marched her to the till to hand over her dosh.

I'm so bored of her references to the 90s or to when she was a teenager in her Primark come shopping with me videos or hauls. Quit living in the past, jeez

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A Victoria’s Secret blowout isn’t even hard. The underneath pieces you curl forwards and put them in rollers, and then the top layer you curl backwards and put in rollers. Fair enough if you want a VS blowout, but just learn how to do it instead of calling badly curled hair a vs blowout because you’re desperate to feel American !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The CT foundation was the most orange colour I've ever seen, her skin looked terrible, and when she stuck her tongue out at the end I full on cringed. You're nearing 40, you're not a teenager. Keep your tongue in your mouth ffs 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Just watching that reel I 100% know I can’t trust her reviews…she said it ‘lasted well’ but at the end shes a greasy, patchy mess. And her under eyes look like she’s been punched there so dark. How did that last well

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.