Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is she going to stop banging on about her new hair cut. She refers to it non-stop.
Regarding her MH…alongside her medication needs to get her ass moving, doing some exercise to release seratonin and lift her mood, rather that sitting in a darkened room watching Netflix all day or spending money in Meadow Hall/ Amazon etc.
I’m surprised her GP didn’t mention / suggest any lifestyle changes before they just gave her antidepressants. Unless of course mik lied to them about how she lives her life, probably exaggerating the amount of exercise she does, what she eats, how social she is.

Reactions: 5
First of all, that ‘Childhood Trauma’ clickbait title was so unbelievably offensive. When she keeps saying “I was talking about this to a friend” yes and? Of course your friend is going to sympathise with you. Speak to real therapist if you must but DO NOT co-opt actual childhood trauma to try and get views.

Secondly, in her new vlog she is so bored isn’t she? Like none of the ‘chats’ are worth putting out there? Why would anyone care that you’ve bought a mirror or that Lee walked the dog in face mask. This is a low ebb for Mikhallax. I hope she goes offline while she waits for her SSIs to work and comes back when she’s got something worth putting on the internet.

Reactions: 8
First of all, that ‘Childhood Trauma’ clickbait title was so unbelievably offensive. When she keeps saying “I was talking about this to a friend” yes and? Of course your friend is going to sympathise with you. Speak to real therapist if you must but DO NOT co-opt actual childhood trauma to try and get views.

Secondly, in her new vlog she is so bored isn’t she? Like none of the ‘chats’ are worth putting out there? Why would anyone care that you’ve bought a mirror or that Lee walked the dog in face mask. This is a low ebb for Mikhallax. I hope she goes offline while she waits for her SSIs to work and comes back when she’s got something worth putting on the internet.
or

Get healthy and enjoy your family and your life without sharing it ALL on YT

Reactions: 7
Let me get this straight she purchased hot rollers which are designed to give you curls and then is confused when her hair is curly?

on what planet was a roller as small as the ones she used ever going to give her a ‘blowout look’???

8B4DC8C4-E444-466D-B5D4-8FD3B4C42005.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Came here for exactly this! Uses heated rollers which were last popular in the 80s (probably) then is surprised when her hair comes out curly.
Wonder how long she had them in for?!
Again, she just needs to get a hot air brush to give her that bouncy look, or learn how to blow dry properly with a round brush.
Who has time to faff about with curlers during the week anyway?! A woman with too much time to faff about that's who.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have bipolar disorder and the way she’s acting at the moment reminds me of me before I was diagnosed. If I take an antidepressant without an antipsychotic it send me me absolutely over the edge. She needs to be really careful. I don’t think she realises antidepressants are meant to make you feel what other people would class as “normal”, not like you’re on speed

• Heart
Reactions: 9
heated rollers can give you a blow out look if you use the big ones FOR LESS THAN 5 MINUTES!

all she needed to do was look for a tutorial ffs

:LOL: thick as mince, this one.

I'm still waiting for her to fry off her hair again with another product.

• Haha
Lifestyle Blogger of the year award goes to Mik for sharing the 'life hack' of 'saving' money by just wearing jewellery you already own instead of dropping £100 on something new and identical instead. Moving a pendant onto another chain; truly life changing stoff - move out the way Martin Lewis. When you've just ordered half of amazon and are constantly spend money like water trying to emulate something you saw somewhere on someone for 30 seconds several years ago or whatever it just loses all sense of sanity.

The scabby Vinted cardigan doesn't look like it's worth £5 let alone £15 or god forbid, £80. I can't be alone in thinking that I'd not even disrespect the charity shop by donating something that looked like that.

Can't wait for a vlog about of Sertraline side effects and another merch launch. The New Year content we all crave. If she actually utilised fact and medical science rather than her personal assumption about her health and the treatment she uses then she'd have just read up on the side effects and would know that skin sensitivity and/or dryness with that medication isn't uncommon. But no, must be the skin & me because that suits the narrative, as does attributing any failings in her personality, organisational skills, self awareness and emotional health to either a medical condition, or the Sertraline.

Has she even sped up her intro music?
Also, does she drive with AirPods in?

And her heated roller hair makes her look like Charles 1st.
There is a modern way of using heated rollers (the pony tail method) for a quick pro blow-dry (blowout in her world) look. But of course she would never look that up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she even sped up her intro music?
Also, does she drive with AirPods in?

And her heated roller hair makes her look like Charles 1st.
There is a modern way of using heated rollers (the pony tail method) for a quick pro blow-dry (blowout in her world) look. But of course she would never look that up.
Charles I 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The cardigan 😲 she's only obsessed with it as it's something she saw in a shop in the States.
It just looks like something my gran would have worn and it will be bobbly and dirty in no time.
I swear we saw virtually every room in her house in that vlog, it just jumps about all over, half the time she's cut off the top of her head, half her face etc. If all she's going to do is waffle away she might as well set up a nice looking dedicated filming spot. Get the camera angles and lighting right, does she use a ring light or anything like that? Starts of with her head on an angle telling us she's using the old vlog camera and there's stuff on the lens! Try cleaning it first?
I can't give her the time because she makes next to no effort to actually even film herself well let alone plan what she wants to talk about. It's almost like, oh, I'm about to do something (mundane everyday thing like put shopping away) so I'll film doing it while talking to myself.

Stomping about with the washing basket but making sure she's putting the camera at certain angles to capture it. Saddo.

• Haha
this is the one thing i actually hope she does. she needs a declutter! she'd be much happier. their house is pretty big and yet its so cluttered.
I hope she actually realise she just wears the same things so what‘s the point in having them massive wardrobes full!

• Heart
I hope she actually realise she just wears the same things so what‘s the point in having them massive wardrobes full!
and yet she said in that washing machine stomping clip that she has to put the washing on because she has nothing left to wear😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.