Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another blog post. I wish she would proof read them, they are always full of spelling mistakes.

She calls herself vain. I don't think that's it. I think she's a self-consumed narcissist.
She thinks she’s Carrie Bradshaw. If she was vain surely she wouldn’t film videos in the unwashed matted state she does

Reactions: 12
Gossiper and fidgetjo - I’m with you two on this matter. I personally wasn’t offended and found it funny as per a previous poster and I’m one of the “allowed” ones, shall we say?! But my humour is a little wicked so..! But yes she posts with no forethought or sense of responsibility, which is not new for her, on such a topic is very irresponsible. And to sell it as a miracle pill (hardly) and selling the consumption of medication so Willy nilly, is thoughtless. Not surprised from her but she needs consider her approach if she wants to keep and gain viewers/subscribers.
It’s all well and good having those thought at home in familiar company, but on a public platform?

And what’s with the February new year style bombardment of new content? Manic again or.. I don’t know? She’s posting a lot but it is all ad heavy/ gifted products heavy and quick snappy lazy repetitive format.. I’m sure it won’t last. As someone on here said I think she’s trying to get more PR again and bane stopping wherever she can. Though credit to her, I do think she can be quite honest in her reviews and approaches her reviews impartially. Some I’ve seen anyway..

Reactions: 5
She’s not vain though. If she is worried about her appearance she definitely doesn’t do much to evidence that

Reactions: 2
Do we think she’s going to take peoples advice and chop it?

I don’t mind long hair, but she doesn’t take care of it and it’s always absolutely vile.

5F4E04FD-BA6D-4D67-AD76-349E7DD34D77.png

Reactions: 3
Why is she always in strappy vest tops at the moment ? It’s freezing in Yorkshire, even with heating and fire on I’ve got layers and jumpers on

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else think her yt channels are dead beyond all saving? No amount of social media cpr is going to bring it back to life. Her influencer ship has not only sailed but drowned years ago. And now she's experiencing low mood why not call it a good run and knock it on the head and try something else in life? I'm still adamant that 75% of her views come from tattle lurkers 👋 who are hate watching

Reactions: 15
Do we think she’s going to take peoples advice and chop it?

I don’t mind long hair, but she doesn’t take care of it and it’s always absolutely vile.
She needs to lose 8-10 inches. Long bob, styled nice. Colour probably irrelevant, her natural colour is fine and suits her complexion. She says it’s knotty, hates it in the heat, can’t be arsed drying it, can’t be arsed curling it, can’t be arsed using her multiple gifted steam straighteners. She ties it up in a bun to be rid of it, then fusses about ‘breakage’, I think it’s just natural regrowth, not breakage. She doesn’t need the length. It was more of a ‘I can grow it’ thing after ruining it with bleach.

I say that as someone with hair her length but have almost always had long hair. I wear it down and styled almost everyday, but style it every wash.

What would bring in the views would be her bleaching it 3 times in a day again, get a mention on Brad Mondo, that’s the only way back for her channel! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Just for some context to my optimism with her and her mood x of course I do hope she gets better - but more importantly that she just becomes a bit better a person. Here’s optimism eh?!

Reactions: 1
Can someone please tell me what a 'TV lip' is???? I've searched Google and it comes up with lip syncing issues with a tv !!!!!

She's uploaded a favourites.....I'm pretty sure she will have to get an alternative to the Morphe setting spray as they've just gone bankrupt and are closing all physical stores worldwide!

• Haha
So trying to find her perfect nude by putting lipstick all over her face 🤨
All I could think about was that she’s probably had that velvet teddy from Mac longer than she’s had Milo 😂
Roll on the face rescue videos because she’s suddenly had a break out and can’t understand why

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She spends a lot of time inventing things in her mind.
Phenomenon she seems to think other people are in on too:
TV lip
80s mom dream
Blogger office/dressing room of dreams

She must have several dozen of these that she has made up in her head over the years.

Reactions: 7
She must have several dozen of these that she has made up in her head over the years.
Coastal gronma
Hamptons dining room
Whatever New England garden theme she had

Also always trying to find the dupes no one asks for, Dior lipgloss, Nars blosh...

Feels like the only beauty videos she posts now are favourites. Favourite discontinued, expired disgusting prodacts

What on earth is the framing all about in the video. Her super up close in the corner and 70% of the frame is tulips and her stuck on floor tiles on the wall.

Surprised how much older she looks with a low pony tail in that video.

Reactions: 4
Hampton style dining room :
1673628116563.png

New England style garden :
1673628198115.png

Coastal gromma:
1673628274149.png

NAILED IT! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.