Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea what an 80s American mom dream is. Are those the 'magic jeans' but in the smaller size that she can only stand in? They look painful.
I was just thinking how they are gaping at the fly. Bet she can’t sit down in those !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was just thinking how they are gaping at the fly. Bet she can’t sit down in those !
They literally will be the pair that she said she couldn't sit down in. Y'know, we all have clothes that we wear when we're vertical and then another size for when we want to bend at the waist.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The fall out ok Christmas Day must have been between her mum and brother. She made reference to the fact she had to get her mom’s car as she left it at her brothers over Christmas? Which seems odd…. Unless they’d fallen out. Which would make sense with her saying she didn’t need to get involved until later or whatever

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What is all that crap in her living room photo? All her beauty stoff all over the place? Who does that in the living room. Those jeans look very tight maybe she put back the weight she lost in preparation of her bowel renewal in the car park.

• Haha
It seems like she’s taken over the living room now that Ella has the bigger bedroom upstairs

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What is all that crap in her living room photo? All her beauty stoff all over the place? Who does that in the living room. Those jeans look very tight maybe she put back the weight she lost in preparation of her bowel renewal in the car park.
I don’t believe she ever lost the weight she said she did. She never looked any slimmer.
But those jeans have been too small since she bought them. She even said she ‘wanted’ then to be too small 🙄

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she lost weight either. We see the daily takeaways and slobbing on the sofa. Her inability to carry anything through is comical. Noom? The spin bike?
Heck she wont even do stretches even when she admits they ✨help✨ her neck pain

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She stopped going for walks as soon as the summer holidays were over. She mentioned a few times it made her feel better. She could easily walk during the daytime throughout the year!

The fall out ok Christmas Day must have been between her mum and brother. She made reference to the fact she had to get her mom’s car as she left it at her brothers over Christmas? Which seems odd…. Unless they’d fallen out. Which would make sense with her saying she didn’t need to get involved until later or whatever
Drink driving... ???

What is all that crap in her living room photo? All her beauty stoff all over the place? Who does that in the living room.
I thought this! Looks like a messy vanity in your living room. It's a fat nope for me

Reactions: 3
Another no longer mentioned thing - the walking desk.
My other half has deodorant and after shave on our lounge bookcase as he gets dressed down here when he has early starts. It's annoying but discrete and I prefer it to being woken up at 5.30am. Not sure that applies to Mik, as, theme here, the 5am club wake ups (or early wake ups) have also stopped.

• Haha
I have no clue what she means by American 80's mom jeans???? In the 80's we wore stretch jeans that looked like they were spray painted on. It wasn't until the late 80's/early 90's that stone washed jeans and 501's were in fashion

I have a theory that her mum and dad had a blazing row and her mum went to stay at the brother's house. Maybe she refused to go home so, her dad collected her from there. When someone is caught drink driving, the car is impounded

I unsubscribed but her youtube shorts keep showing on my homepage. All seem to be her applying makeup and skin products in her living room?

Wow! I’ve just started to watch her vlogs 🥱😴

Where do I start, does she work? Why’s the dog always eating a ginger biscuit?! So bad for him, no wonder he’s fat! Take him out for a walk, do you both some good!

• Haha
Wow! I’ve just started to watch her vlogs 🥱😴

Where do I start, does she work? Why’s the dog always eating a ginger biscuit?! So bad for him, no wonder he’s fat! Take him out for a walk, do you both some good!
Welcome! She does work part time from home for a rail company. But spends the day vlogging herself yawning, making coffee, moaning about being tired, eating just eat take aways and rubbing her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see she's writing beauty blog posts now. If that's something she enjoys, fair play to her and I may have got this completely wrong but does anyone read blogs anymore? Surely you'd go on yt, insta, tik tok etc if that's your thing? Blogging seems like a really old fashion obsolete thing to do to me but maybe that's just a reflection on me and my interests

Nobody reads blogs any more. Heck most don’t want you tube any more it’s just tiktok 🥱 trust her to start writing about beauty when we see her daily with no makeOp on 👍🏼

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.