Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the sort of person that would really piss me off on a night how. She comes across as so obnoxious!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She still needed another 6 inches off her hair.

I think the caption implied she wasn’t drinking and had ginger beer.

She looks absolutely manic when she does her dances like that. Weird grimace and eyes staring straight though. Like those reels of stomping round the house and dancing in the kitchen in that neck brace.

2A7E4F15-6CD2-446B-933F-E6894A84DF9F.jpeg

(Those glasses ughh, HATE People wearing fake glasses for fashion)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn't read the caption but I did notice a pic of a glass of fizz and a can of energy drink. Personally think a glass of wine is healthier than a caffeine filled energy drink but accept each to their own. I am partial to a ginger beer tho!
No wonder she's manic if her night is fuelled by energy drink... Wonder how many she gets through a day.

Reactions: 5
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t exactly go from one extreme to the other every time I visit the hairdresser but she might as well not bother going at all. In all seriousness, she needs a good 6 inches off her length.
She really doesn’t suit having that much hair and to say how she’s “so vein” she doesn’t really make much of an effort with it. It’s a day to behold if she’s managed to get a brush through it

Reactions: 6
When something has a name, such as “glazed brunette” why does she have to change it? Usually adding a bit of branding “Victoria Secret brunette.”

Also all these alternative brandings she offer are hardly inspirational. “This thing in TKmaxx is very Zara Home” - so exactly the same price or cheaper.
“This item in H&M is very <insert comparable or similar American brand.”

Get a bleeping life you consumerist piece of tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
When something has a name, such as “glazed brunette” why does she have to change it? Usually adding a bit of branding “Victoria Secret brunette.”

Also all these alternative brandings she offer are hardly inspirational. “This thing in TKmaxx is very Zara Home” - so exactly the same price or cheaper.
“This item in H&M is very <insert comparable or similar American brand.”

Get a bleeping life you consumerist piece of tit.
thats whats weird about her. she compares things to more aspirational (in her mind) things even though she has the means to buy what she really wants e.g
tk maxx - zara home, h&m home
every lipgloss on the planet - dior lip maximiser
tk maxx etc candles - bath and body works
clothes in primark - clothes in zara

she has the money to buy the consumerist things she loves, she has the money to go on the holidays she wants, to decorate how she wants etc. but she doesn't, and then tries to pretend the crap version she bought is the same.

she's so odd

She’s the sort of person that would really piss me off on a night how. She comes across as so obnoxious!!
She comes across as that because that's what she is.

She still needed another 6 inches off her hair.

I think the caption implied she wasn’t drinking and had ginger beer.

She looks absolutely manic when she does her dances like that. Weird grimace and eyes staring straight though. Like those reels of stomping round the house and dancing in the kitchen in that neck brace.

View attachment 1884255
(Those glasses ughh, HATE People wearing fake glasses for fashion)
She has a face that really makes you want to....

Let's leave that sentence there.

I'm 30 seconds into the vlog and ugh its a manic one. Can't understand a word she's saying whilst she's sat rolling the ball thing round her face. She's clearly been begging for pr tit.

I'm bored of the constant medication references. WE. GET. IT. you take antidepressants. You're the only persom to ever have them. You spent years being snidey about seeking professional help and now, dangerously, you think your mental health advocate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Omg I was so close to seeing her in the wild as in directly opposite how did I not notice😂😂

• Haha
She is obsessed with everything having a label…. She never does anything with her hair so why does she constantly look at pictures of soft waves…..

Reactions: 5
Her friend Caz really needs a fringe cutting in. Her head looks like an egg.

Ugh she's so manic the day after that night out. Talking at a million miles per hour about her hair that she's clearly not happy with.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rememebr when she spent like 6 months getting her hair done blonde gradually to keep it In nice condition, only to never style or wash it and then hack it off herself with kitchen scissors because she said it was too much to style it, then dyed it brown?

Reactions: 6
If I was 17 and my mum posted a video like that on social media I’d leave home. I am so embarrassed on ellas behalf.

Reactions: 12
Watching her vlog and did she really just try to blame her phone being turned off and her sleeping in on her antidepressants? That’s a new magical side affect I’ve never heard of 🙄

Definitely seeming a bit more manic now.. and the hair?? Hmmm warm brown. But no it’s “Victorias secrete brown”. Whatever that is? Yea caz.. funny pair

Reactions: 3
She needs a new hairdresser. She has never come out of there with what she a) asked for b) looking any different to how she went in.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She needs a new hairdresser. She has never come out of there with what she a) asked for b) looking any different to how she went in.
Agree. It’s every single time. She came out with dark brown after showing those pictures?

And they let her down so bad before her Vegas trip just cancelling her appointment and not telling her. The girl was on maternity leave and they just cancelled every appointment without telling or didn’t allocate someone else to do her booking. That’s really poor. I wouldn’t have gone back after that.

Its an alright cut but she will never blow dry it and style that curtain fringe properly.

Her hair is screaming Youpenga to me 😳 Her hair is too limp and greasy for that style!
Now there’s someone who needs a decent hair cut. She needs to lose 18+ inches.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.