Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god - all the new favourites are gifted or affiliate linked products - what a shock! And even more so that it contains a Charlotte tilbury product - Mrs I think CT is overpriced and can be duped and not worth the ££.. easy when you ain’t paying eh?! Ahh and the revived interest in social media.. haha! Like the old days… yea we’ve heard that before havent we?! Prob not that long ago! Give it.. hmmm.. few weeks?! Wait and see when then furniture moving creeps back in first shall we?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I would’ve sorted my tash out before zooming in on my face on Instagram tbh.… I also preferred her with short hair but I liked the bright blonde bob, I think it detracted from her harsh facial features.

Reactions: 8
Why is she in one corner of the screen and zoomed in so much that it cuts off the top of her head? I am also baffled as to how she's wearing strappy tops at the minute. Like @Delia Smith I'm wearing layers and fleeces in my house right now. Anyway I made it two minutes into the bonch of make op prodacts video before deciding to give it a miss.

A youtube Short of her covering her cheek in lipstick has just come up on my homepage.... how is this meant to help me choose my perfect nood shade?

Last edited:
I am also baffled as to how she's wearing strappy tops at the minute. Like @Delia Smith I'm wearing layers and fleeces in my house right now. Anyway I made it two minutes into the bonch of make op prodacts video before deciding to give it a miss.
Maybe her self diagnosed pre-menopause was right and now she’s having hot flashes..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yea you can just tell she has been on others pages/videos getting ideas for her her new “style” and lifted them.. very original! It’s ok, it won’t last! We will have another crash soon. The meds in my experience gave me an initial high of few weeks followed by a down.. to a nice ish balance. I did have high weeks though. I do genuinely hope however that she finds her nice balance. The scatty mik makes me dizzy and tired and I don’t get how anyone could aspire to be like that. And of course my fave word to describe her, puddle deep. Or words..

Reactions: 3
Can anyone confirm if Doncaster has its own micro climate ? Because I’m 30 miles from her and it’s 3 degrees today yet she’s in yet another vest top.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can anyone confirm if Doncaster has its own micro climate ? Because I’m 30 miles from her and it’s 3 degrees today yet she’s in yet another vest top.
It’s ok, she brought her gifted portable radiator with her.
8563C69C-DDB2-4E62-9AEC-6BF864562DD1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s at the hairdressers today and posted a story with lots of pots of different colours as if she’s going for something crazy with her hair.

what’s the bet it will look the same as it does when she went in?

What I don’t get is that she has days off in the week, why is she choosing to get her hair done on a Saturday when Milo is at home off school? They could go and do something together as a family.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh god is she going copper like everyone and their mother did last summer? She always follows trends and does them a year late 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She'll now go home and record 10 videos of her with her new hair. Does it every single time she's been to the hairdressers. Has to make the most of it before it's tied up and not washed for a fortnight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Not watching latest friday faves video, I'm assuming its gonna be all really old products she's grabbed from one of her million storage baskets for the sole purpose of making a video for the sake of it.

She really suits a choppy, wavy bob. Long greasy side parting hair does nothing for her

QUOTE="WorldOfRainbow, post: 13529295, member: 172432"]

What I don’t get is that she has days off in the week, why is she choosing to get her hair done on a Saturday when Milo is at home off school? They could go and do something together as a family.
[/QUOTE]

I mean she could do something family orientated that's not monopolised by her own selfish narrow interests.... but that's not what she's done for the last 17 years so.... 🤷‍♀️

I may make some flippant/sarcastic remarks here but one thing i mean as a genuine comment is that i feel sad that she's missed out on the fun parts of parenting and having small children and she's so wrapped up in herself she doesn't even know it

I do wonder how much of her depression is down to her wanting what she doesn’t have and isn’t as a person. Her whole existence is comparing her home, garden, fashion and beauty to other things. She cant even like a cushion in tkmaxx without a dumb comparison to zara home or white company.

Always referencing different people / you tubers / characters on dumb tv shows. How can you be happy when you aspire for every thing in your life to be some thing else?

• Heart
Why has she written a blog review of the Nuface thing and not included any before and after pics!? If I'm spending over £100 on something I like to see some evidence of how well it works, especially if she's saying it made a difference from the first use!

Why has she written a blog review of the Nuface thing and not included any before and after pics!? If I'm spending over £100 on something I like to see some evidence of how well it works, especially if she's saying it made a difference from the first use!
Because she’s rushed to just write any old thing to get it up there. It’s not well thought through content. There’s no planning on her part so she couldn’t take before pictures.

Oh god, her stories from a pissed night out in Donny. Her non bra boobs bouncing about, cringe! Why would you post that, a video of you jiggling your boobs about in what sounds like a dive, Flares sounds exactly like the rubbish nightclubs I went to in a small Devon town in the early 90s. Not somewhere cool in the 2020s!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She acts insane when she's around other people. No social skills, so goes for wacky and hyper instead.

Getting pissed in the daytime a few weeks into a new antidepressant seems like such a great idea. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.