Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody reads blogs any more. Heck most don’t want you tube any more it’s just tiktok 🥱 trust her to start writing about beauty when we see her daily with no makeOp on 👍🏼
She's probably wanting free PR cosmetics and skincare.....she used to get loads when she blogged - when beauty blogs were popular. For reviews, I watch Sophdoeslife; EmilyNoel83; Zabrena; Tati Westbrook; Jessica Braun. I only go on blogs if I need advice (reptile blogs/forums)

Reactions: 3
Omg the comment from Lee on Insta “Maybe she’s born with it maybe it’s Sertraline”
Sorry but WHAT? How many levels is that wrong on? I actually messaged her and told her how wrong I thought it was. For people who need that drug just to stop them wanting to harm themselves, that comment must be so hurtful. Such bad taste. As someone else on here said, those pills for her are just a New Year experiment like some might do Pilates or Keto. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Omg the comment from Lee on Insta “Maybe she’s born with it maybe it’s Sertraline”
Sorry but WHAT? How many levels is that wrong on? I actually messaged her and told her how wrong I thought it was. For people who need that drug just to stop them wanting to harm themselves, that comment must be so hurtful. Such bad taste. As someone else on here said, those pills for her are just a New Year experiment like some might do Pilates or Keto. Disgusting.
I cringed when I saw it. She's absolutely clueless.

Reactions: 9
It’s just my 7 year old and me in the house but all my hair stuff and makeup is kept in my room the living room is for watching tv having people round… I’ve not watched her videos in a bit she’s just to manic for me now

Reactions: 3
Which post is it on - I can't find it????

It's all just a fad to her isn't it. Whoever said she's classless is 100% spot on.

Reactions: 9
What a supportive husband.....I'm beginning to realise why she needs anti depressants if this is the tit she has to put up with !!!
But what’s worse is that mik clearly seems to have thought that was funny enough to post on her stories.

Reactions: 11
And we all know she'll stop them herself without any medical advice by February ...

And we all know she'll stop them herself without any medical advice by February ...
Oh 100%.

Also I’m sure she’s said that she’s not good at remembering to take pills because of her ‘ADHD’ so how is she suddenly able to remember to take her antidepressants everyday…

Just further proof she doesn’t actually have adhd… she just wants to be in with the trending diagnoses.

Reactions: 8
That “joke” is not funny. If you lived with deep depression you wouldn’t find that funny either. You wouldn’t crack a joke about an eating disorder. No different. It’s highly inappropriate and something you shouldn’t share publicly even if your covid conspiracy theory spineless husband made the joke

Reactions: 14
At the end of the day everyone has different senses of humour & different ways of coping with things so there’s probably always going to be mixed feelings on it. It’s not really actually a matter of if it’s funny or not, it’s a matter of if it’s appropriate to share to tens of thousands of people.

I just think if you have a larger audience then maybe jokes about mental health aren’t ones to share on your platform. You can absolutely have those takes privately with your friends and family. But at the risk of it actually hurting peoples feelings when it’s such a touchy subject it’s better to just not post them.

Reactions: 14
Absolutely thoughtless, as per usual with her. Actually naming which antidepressant she's on could make people try to seek out this exact medication even if it might not be the right one for them, just because they know she's on it and she makes jokes about it. One of her thumbnails on YouTube is her hand holding a pile of pills. Such bad taste.

Her stupid joke also implies that Sertraline has cured her of everything, after only a few weeks. It isn't a wonder drug, and it doesn't work that quickly. Implying this could cause people to rush to their doctor to try to get it. That exact same medication made me extremely unwell physically and mentally.

She'd such a stupid idiot.

I just think that it is an extremely private matter, something that I would only talk to those closest to me about. I know everyone is different, but she has children, whose friends can easily see all these videos she’s putting out there. Her daughter must be mortified!

Reactions: 8
Another blog post. I wish she would proof read them, they are always full of spelling mistakes.

She calls herself vain. I don't think that's it. I think she's a self-consumed narcissist.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.