Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's deffo not got the income she makes out. Otherwise they'd have had a new kitchen by now
I don’t think she like spending ‘big’ though, whatever it is.

Like won’t buy that Dior lipgloss, wouldn’t buy a reasonable curling wand, chose a £16 one on Amazon, mostly only buying Primark clothes, 8 B&M tables through her living room rather than one nice piece, 15 eBay white dresses rather than finding one amazing one for the same price.

I think she enjoys buying things and one spendy thing for her is less fon than 10 pieces of tat.

Reactions: 7
She's definitely addicted to buying stuff! Buys tatt for the thrill then lives with it all piled up unable to get rid.

Also agree it's weird they get hello fresh only for the adults, what do the kids eat?! They aren't little anymore so will eat more adult meals/flavours. So weird! Mine are teens and we eat together several times a week, it's the only time they come out of their rooms otherwise! When her and Lee had the day off she did the after school run then went out to meadowhall and to dinner with Lee. Why on earth didn't they do this while Milo was at school? Poor lad comes home and his parents piss off out.

She's definitely addicted to buying stuff! Buys tatt for the thrill then lives with it all piled up unable to get rid.

Also agree it's weird they get hello fresh only for the adults, what do the kids eat?! They aren't little anymore so will eat more adult meals/flavours. So weird! Mine are teens and we eat together several times a week, it's the only time they come out of their rooms otherwise! When her and Lee had the day off she did the after school run then went out to meadowhall and to dinner with Lee. Why on earth didn't they do this while Milo was at school? Poor lad comes home and his parents piss off out.
Ella gets microwave rice and milo gets fed at the child minders

• Angry
Reactions: 6

I feel its a shame when families don't eat an evening meal together, each to their own but that's my personal opinion. Their work schedules don't make this impossible either. I think it's really beneficial for children's development in so many ways. I also couldn't be arsed with making different food options. I've pretty much always fed us all the same since my children have been fully weaned. This will be why when they eat out they have to find some cheap chain restaurant that sells chicken bloody nuggets.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh ffs Jlo & Ben got married at the chapel she’s ‘boked’ for her renewal. We’ll never hear the end of this 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh ffs Jlo & Ben got married at the chapel she’s ‘boked’ for her renewal. We’ll never hear the end of this 🙄
“I found it first” honestly she might even be that irritating if she harps on about it now that I stop watching!

Reactions: 4
God she’s doing an entire live tonight on her YouTube to talk about the bennifer wedding 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The worst thing about this whole Vegas thing is that she’s acting like it’s a fairytale wedding but then it’s Lee 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That video was a mess. She even tried on one of the Vegas dresses to show it, then proceeded to hold up the other 10 she's got. When asked what Lee is going to be wearing she said something inexpensive as it would be wasteful to spend money on a suit. Made me laugh considering how wasteful it is to have a literal clothes rail of dresses for one stupid day.

• Wow
  • Heart
That swimsuit …. Why is is cut so high on the leg literally carving out her fanny or does it just not fit her properly ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She's uploaded no fewer than 9 podcast episodes in less than 2 weeks.... I wonder how long she'll keep going at this rate?

Reactions: 5
She's uploaded no fewer than 9 podcast episodes in less than 2 weeks.... I wonder how long she'll keep going at this rate?
She literally has nobody in real life willing to listen to her talk does she?! Loves the sound of her own voice

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She gets more excited in the run up to a holiday or event. She said she's looking forward to the vow renewal (I'm sure she keeps saying vowel renewal too!) in Vegas but will feel depressed when it's over. This tells me that she's not renewing her vows for 'love and commitment' - she's more bothered about posing for photos in a sparkly dress in the middle of the desert........than her actual marriage!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.