Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im guessing she likes zara clothes now because she got 6k views on her zara haul which is pretty high for her nowadays

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New video is her talking about having so moch stoff but instead of having a clearout she just rearranges and slams some drawers around. Repeating myself but she's just so rough with her things. The bacteria in the old make op... surprised she's not got an infection from it before now :sick:

Eta that's an obscene amount of makeup even for someone who wears it every day. There's easily a lipstick or lip gloss for every day of the year. i used to be influenced to buy more makeup than I needed and over the last few years I've realised all I need are a few good products that I wear on the days when I want to wear it. Especially anything that goes anywhere near my eyes.

I know beauty bloggers get gifted a ridiculous amount but Mik keeps buying this stuff herself despite the fact that she doesn't do beauty reviews any more. Why does she need hundreds of out of date lipsticks?! She might feel better for having a proper sort out and just keeping what she uses.

Last edited:
Noticed she’s wearing that Shein kaftan / boho dress she bought last year . She’ll be bare footed thinking she’s some kind of Stevie Nicks meets earth mother .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She just plays different roles depending on what her obsession is atm. Will the please Mikallax please stand op ( have a wash first though please)

Reactions: 2
So most dirty outdated make op. She could bin 95% of all that and still have too moch.

Topshop lipstick in there, most be 10 years old. All them Mac lipsticks, probably older as she’s never mentioned buying one for years.

Slightly disappointed she didn’t tell us how hard acrylic storage used to be to find when she got her plastic drawers out.

She always mentions she hoards all this so she can compare on YT reviews. She doesn’t realise it’s pointless comparing a new foundation to something 5 years old, all separated and gross. Also she barely reviews anything these days. Do yourself a favour Mik and bin the lot.

Reactions: 10
she decluttered all her lipsticks back in 2017 and she has pretty much the same ones now, so theyre all at least 5 years old

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can’t even use up the one lipstick I have within the recommended timeframe

Reactions: 5
She is a hoarder. She attaches sentimental value to it all…. This is her problem

Reactions: 1
I get it slightly. I got carried away with ‘collecting’ an amount of Mac stuff way back, watching Pixiwoo, Lollipop26, looking on that vast forum (specktra.net??) at the Mac releases. Spent too much building a 15 palette, wanting to collect those MSF highlights (lol, kinda forgot about all that!) But I was early 20s, now quite honestly I could exist with CT Pillow Talk and Mac Ruby Woo with regards to lipsticks, I certainly no longer think of it all like a collection or hobby in my mid 30s. I’ve thrown out more old Mac lipsticks than I can remember, because they just don’t keep and you really don’t need that many!

It’d do her the world of good to bin almost all of it. The only things she seems to get joy from are that Nars blosh, Dior lipgloss (seems too tight to repurchase though), UD Smog eyeshadow, that setting spray and a new Primark thing now and again. And anything American she used to wet herself over is too accessible here to be exciting any more.

Oh must try the podcast to see if it is the same regurgitated crap. For a laugh! Sorry to up the listener count - but I’ll bet already it will be.

so true re her attaching value to material tit, eg an obscenely large amount of unworn or work once make up. She should be ashamed. It’s a joke really, wasteful that impacts so many more people than just her. All for what? Her “career/job”? Of sitting in front of strangers pretending she cares about trivial tit.. all whilst the real world passes her by? Hmmm..

Oh must try the podcast to see if it is the same regurgitated crap. For a laugh! Sorry to up the listener count - but I’ll bet already it will be.

so true re her attaching value to material tit, eg an obscenely large amount of unworn or work once make up. She should be ashamed. It’s a joke really, wasteful that impacts so many more people than just her. All for what? Her “career/job”? Of sitting in front of strangers pretending she cares about trivial tit.. all whilst the real world passes her by? Hmmm..
[/QUOTE

Worn once make up sorry!

In her podcast, why is she talking about having an escape plan for if a snake comes in her front door? What's going on? Did I miss the snake memo?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In her podcast, why is she talking about having an escape plan for if a snake comes in her front door? What's going on? Did I miss the snake memo?
Given her recent behaviour are you sure she didn't say cat :ROFLMAO:

She's uploaded FOUR podcast episodes since yesterday morning!!!

Edit to add, every one I've listened to is her saying she doesn't have time to do various tasks.... if you want to clean the kitchen then maybe clean the kitchen instead of recording a podcast or three 🤷‍♀️ she legitimately sounds depressed and needs to speak to a doctor instead of rambling to herself.

Double post to say WTF is she talking about. People in her age bracket are less scared of being attacked apparently (?????).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Attacked by what, snakes😆

I don't know if I can bring myself to have her podcasts on. Usually listen as background chatter when I WFH but I really don't need a virtual equivalent of a moany colleague who only wants to talk about themselves. Prefer a good murder or something I might actually learn something from, or will make me laugh. Haven't even bothered with her vlogs of late and just read here to see what she's (not) been up to.
Is she not taking her kids away at all this summer? So they have 6 weeks (more for her daughter who's already finished) just kicking about Meadowhall while their mum shops for Vegas?!

she decluttered all her lipsticks back in 2017 and she has pretty much the same ones now, so theyre all at least 5 years old

She's had the majority of the MAC lipsticks since 2011-2012 :sick:..........I don't understand it - they start smelling like crayons after 2 years........

I had around 30 lipsticks I don’t wear , mostly Mac. Pre pandemic I would wear a few of them, then not at all for 2 years and now I just wear a nars lip shine , a Bobbi brown liquid lip or faux by Mac. I’ve just got rid of 20 or so of those lipsticks. I still have too many but who wants to wear dried out , out of date makeup anyway?

• Heart
I had around 30 lipsticks I don’t wear , mostly Mac. Pre pandemic I would wear a few of them, then not at all for 2 years and now I just wear a nars lip shine , a Bobbi brown liquid lip or faux by Mac. I’ve just got rid of 20 or so of those lipsticks. I still have too many but who wants to wear dried out , out of date makeup anyway?
The Jose Maran cheek gelee cheek stain was discontinued in 2017.... :sick:

• Wow
The fact that her subtitles thought she said stock instead of suck because of her stupid fake accent…

632563C4-72EA-42D8-BF76-47B1B2E76C51.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.