Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious ick from Shane. The try hard American everything, the 2010 v-neck T-shirt and vintage fade jeans, the overly thick lower gum with closed mouth smiles, creepy higher pitched than you’d think voice. And that’s before someone pointed out his pro-Trump, racist Twitter account he deleted once it was outed on here.
I mean... the fact he’s called Shane (McGowan) on here 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
EEBF17E5-C7AA-45B0-8CB8-1A0B4E59BB6A.jpeg

and I know which one I’d rather share a chain restaurant burrito with at Meddo’all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
imagine walking into zara and seeing someone recording it and referring to it as "palms springsy"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In her Cherryz haul this morning, why is she speaking as if cleaning is a new concept to most people? Yes Mik, most of us would class fabric softener as an essential. Mik, you need to be hoovering your house more than once a month if you don’t want it to smell ?

Why is she shopping in Zara if she's complaining about the small sizes? Zara admit that their customers are in the 18 - 27 age bracket (ie before the hips and boobs fully broaden out)....also, has she ever visited 'Palm Springs'? If you look at colour palettes with 'Palm Springs' online- bright purples, mustards and rich greens are suggested.......what Khila says makes no sense! Zara's products are based on trends in Europe ....like Spain and P:eek:rtugal ...but, Khila would start vomiting mushy peas and her head would spin if she had to mention Europe ....because it's not America!

The Alexander McQueen trainer's are nothing like the cheap pair Shane picked up! 😂

Cherryz haul : aren't the vacuum fresheners for hoovers with bags in them ...like the Henry hoovers? I thought she'd only bought a new hoover recently, so, why does it whiff? We have a dog and a house cat and ours doesn't smell .....

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes. She seems especially giddy about 90s and Y2K fashion making a comeback. She’ll be acting the Mean Girls cool mom with her daughter.

I’m all for wearing what you want, but I think some of the teeny tops, spaghetti straps, bodycon dresses are a bit better suited to late teens, early 20s. She just seems a bit delusional, chasing this braless ideal at 36.

I wouldn’t have worn a lot of what she’s trying on when I was 18. There’s actually some nice stoff about at the moment that is a bit more suited to her/my age. Lots of cute square neck, puff sleeve midi dresses which when worn with Doc Martens/converse/veja style trainers look really nice and not at all frumpy.
She doesn't wear what she tries on either... she just picks things for 5 minutes of make believe in the changing room, she's not right in the head. Seriously... where is she going to wear all these little dresses? She doesn't really go anywhere or do anything. She's only ever in 3 places from what i can tell the spare room (I'm not a knobhead so not calling it a bloody cloffice), rolling round her garden in and out the shed (not calling it a bar for the same reason) doing some crap spontaneous diy or trapsing around a shop and from white i can tell a manky old joggers tracksuit is usually the preferred attire for all 3 occasions.

She doesn't wear what she tries on either... she just picks things for 5 minutes of make believe in the changing room, she's not right in the head. Seriously... where is she going to wear all these little dresses? She doesn't really go anywhere or do anything. She's only ever in 3 places from what i can tell the spare room (I'm not a knobhead so not calling it a bloody cloffice), rolling round her garden in and out the shed (not calling it a bar for the same reason) doing some crap spontaneous diy or trapsing around a shop and from white i can tell a manky old joggers tracksuit is usually the preferred attire for all 3 occasions.
I've been watching some other youtuber's Zara hauls - and they are very young women who are not so well developed in the boob and hip areas. The clothing suits them so well ....Zara admit to marketing their clothing for 'middle class professional women' ....

Reactions: 4
She always goes on about how Ella ruined her teenage years but that “I didn’t think softner was essential” mik, you’re not an adult either you daft bint

Reactions: 4
I've been watching some other youtuber's Zara hauls - and they are very young women who are not so well developed in the boob and hip areas. The clothing suits them so well ....Zara admit to marketing their clothing for 'middle class professional women' ....
What are you inplying, she is a moddle closs professional

• Haha
Please tell me you’re a scouser - please!!i love the way you talk! Your comments always crack me up too!

Reactions: 2
Was the word kno head that got me! And hey, why not fake accent it?! fave activity of teens the world over! And we all know she has stunted growth in that sept. Hello?! Animal crossing or whatever that shite she plays on her Nintendo ds is! Primark every weekend in town at the shopping centre? Playing with make up and filming yourself? Trying on “cool” new outfits that are for hmm can I say it? A slightly “younger age group”?! Oh hold up - but she has two almost teen kids, a responsible job (how???) and married with a mortgage. Second marriage…

Mind baffles!

Sadly I'm not... but I'm now sat here wondering if i could get away with a scouse accent. If mik can have a brand new accent in adulthood then why can't I.
Excuse all my misspellings - half asleep/can’t sleep.

• Haha
I urge you all to zoom in on the pic of milkallax in her leather skirt with caz, she is literally sitting in a puddle of liquid? Who posts that

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I urge you all to zoom in on the pic of milkallax in her leather skirt with caz, she is literally sitting in a puddle of liquid? Who posts that
The same person who leans their head on a grubby looking wall and puts their foot next to their mate's face

• Sick
Reactions: 3
My Zara always has a queue for the changing room. I’d be pissed off queuing if she was in there waffling on to the camera.

‘I’m quite picky about the stuff I recommend’
🤦🏼‍♀️ Yet, you’ve just sat there a bronzed your face with a bronzing stick that you said you’ve had for about 10 years and when you bought it, you couldn’t buy it in the UK. Couldn’t make this tit up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Today’s sonkissed makeop tutorial (that apparently people asked for) includes the same mixed expired blosh that she’s already explained last week, a 10 year old cream bronzer, questionable foundation mixing, a too pale lipstick that’s probably from 2007, old applied with the dirtiest spOnges. Said Charlotte Tilbury wasn’t that good, but used their lipliner. Said you don’t need to spend expensive, but maybe you do for the eyeshadow palette she’s wanted for years but bought 10+ MUA/NYX/Collection/elf palettes instead of.
Switched off when she began raving about that setting spray again, starting with ‘if you haven’t heard me talk about this before…’

• Haha
Today’s sonkissed makeop tutorial (that apparently people asked for) includes the same mixed expired blosh that she’s already explained last week, a 10 year old cream bronzer, questionable foundation mixing, a too pale lipstick that’s probably from 2007, old applied with the dirtiest spOnges. Said Charlotte Tilbury wasn’t that good, but used their lipliner. Said you don’t need to spend expensive, but maybe you do for the eyeshadow palette she’s wanted for years but bought 10+ MUA/NYX/Collection/elf palettes instead of.
Switched off when she began raving about that setting spray again, starting with ‘if you haven’t heard me talk about this before…’
The Morphe setting spray that she’s had since Christmas 2019 😂
I only know this because it’s on the gold can

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.