Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mirror is 'toffened' glass......She's turned the closed captions off for some reason - has Google given up trying to decipher her accent? Has she been reading here???.......Hi Mik!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously - this no buy?!? What a joke! Half way through the month and every video I’ve seen has had shopping in some form - returned and reordered items, buying reusable cops, things for other people.. the list of excuses grows and grows! I mean, did we expect anything more?! No, but what does it teach or show impressionable people? How does “influence” reckless spenders? What does her daughter grow up thinking watching her shop for her happiness, for pleasure, for a hobby? I mean she hardly puts spending on hold to save! Look at the house share situation! You cannot tell me she got that house -and can maintain - without lees wage and her mum and dads help.. no chance, not with how reckless and wasteful she is.

Reactions: 9
I watched one of her vlogs for the first time in a while, the one where she returns the Zara stoff. It was so pointless, she had a day off, fell asleep on sofa, went for a walk, took some clothes back. That was literally it. The last 10 minutes was in virtual pitch black so couldn't even see anything. Honestly don't know what goes through her mind when she uploads such drivel!
The no buy doesn't work for her as she is obsessed about buying things, chasing the dream, the next perfect thing. Rather than being happy with what she has.

Is the reusing your single use Starbucks cup at home when you have real glasses the new taking your Jane Norman/JD carrier bag to school?
Then again she did frame carrier bags years back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is the reusing your single use Starbucks cup at home when you have real glasses the new taking your Jane Norman/JD carrier bag to school?
Then again she did frame carrier bags years back.
She didn’t need to broadcast it on Instagram! She has a plastic Starbucks cup! It’s a heat changing one but would still work!! She just refuses to actually be like I’ve got something similar

Reactions: 3
Waking op a cople of hours earlier than she needed to ….. to play on her switch
Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Waking op a cople of hours earlier than she needed to ….. to play on her switch
Wtf
funny isn’t it?! Her productivity hack - get up early to play a kids computer?? (Sorry - for computer game players here!). Seriously you wouldn’t think she has kids!
On a side note, is this how easy parenting is when they’re her kids’ age?! Maybe I’m just jealous!!

She honestly wanted to say the best reason why she enjoyed not having to do the school run was because she didn’t have to speak to her kids!

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand her when it comes to her kids. She seems to resent Ella. She never wants to do anything kids related with Milo. But when she realised she couldn’t go to his sports day she cried? Like what…

Weird relationship she has with those kids. It’s like it’s a share house and not a family home. Absolutely resents Ella, lost youth and probably the main reason she can’t live out her dream of living in America. When Milo was around 3 she seemed to treat him like a little prince, now he seems stuck in his room playing video games, teetering on top of his diy kallax bed. Around the house and garden, there are barely any personal belongings that show the kids live there, no toys, no books, I just find that weird.

Desperate to have her big family dining set and they have used it once. Mik and Shane have their Hello Fresh on their lap with the dog begging over them. Presumably Ella takes her microwave rice off to her bedroom.

She just seems a taxi service for the kids. And more so now Ella has a job she drives her to. At 16/17 surely the girl can get the bus or find something closer? And still palming off a 10/11 year old to a child minder, I don’t get it.

Reactions: 12
Why does she always put pictures so low down on the wall? Looks stupid! Also why she’s so reluctant to take down the picture shelf that she put up in the lounge (again, far too low). You can actually buy picture shelf’s the same size as the two she so expertly put up together

Weird relationship she has with those kids. It’s like it’s a share house and not a family home. Absolutely resents Ella, lost youth and probably the main reason she can’t live out her dream of living in America. When Milo was around 3 she seemed to treat him like a little prince, now he seems stuck in his room playing video games, teetering on top of his diy kallax bed. Around the house and garden, there are barely any personal belongings that show the kids live there, no toys, no books, I just find that weird.

Desperate to have her big family dining set and they have used it once. Mik and Shane have their Hello Fresh on their lap with the dog begging over them. Presumably Ella takes her microwave rice off to her bedroom.

She just seems a taxi service for the kids. And more so now Ella has a job she drives her to. At 16/17 surely the girl can get the bus or find something closer? And still palming off a 10/11 year old to a child minder, I don’t get it.
I always wondered this! Why was she still taking Ella to school? But most of me thinks it’s because of where they live vs where Ella wants to be!

Reactions: 3
I always wondered this! Why was she still taking Ella to school? But most of me thinks it’s because of where they live vs where Ella wants to be!
I’m pretty sure it’s because of Ella’s school being difficult to get to from where they live. I believe she mentioned it when she was talking about moving & they found a house they liked and she mentioned that it was easier for Ella to get to school from.

Reactions: 1
im surprised she hasnt started up with the moving house stuff again...shes lasted longer than i thought she would

Guys I have so many posts to catch op on as ive been on a work course but reading these messages are making me howl with all the make op, stoff and cop mentions :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Why does she always put pictures so low down on the wall? Looks stupid! Also why she’s so reluctant to take down the picture shelf that she put up in the lounge (again, far too low). You can actually buy picture shelf’s the same size as the two she so expertly put up together
It's weird isn't it? I think it's been picked up by a few people before but it's almost like the picture shelves are at waist height . She was talking about that area of the living room feeling like an empty space and I just thought if you hung pictures at a normal height or had a bookcase, sideboard or some other normal furniture then it would look so much more homely. 7 coffee tables and a sofa isn't going to look cosy.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.