Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Some of her behaviour would potentially be classed gross misconduct in my job! Watching TV shows whilst working would be absolutely frowned upon. And we'd definitely get warnings for moaning about work publicly/ avoiding going into the office / general poor attitude.

Reactions: 9

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
It's the doing it on an absolute whim that gets me.... who wakes up and thinks 'maybe I'll tear the kitchen apart today!' She didn't even put something down to protect the ceramic hob.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Did I hear that right that she's wanting to wear something from Vinted as soon as she opens it without putting it in the wash first!?

• Sick
  • Wow

Yoko

Chatty Member
What the fuck is she on in that b&m video?! Does anybody want to listen to her talking 100 miles an hour for 10 minutes about plants? She gets weirder by the day.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
I honestly believe her unhappiness stems from her wanting it to be 2014 and her hay day when she got her blog award and people were interested in acrylic storage drawers. She has just stuck in 2014 and not changed or moved with the times so she’s dreadfully unhappy that it isn’t cheap storage and make up dupe time!

fidgetjo

VIP Member
‘I knew it would snow’ - but didn’t bring her blanket or pillows inside?

Also it’s been forecast to snow. Everyone knew it was going to snow 🙄 or does she mean that and was the only person who knew?

443E5090-5467-441A-955D-411CFCC4DC24.jpeg
07B5CD28-6A4D-4CB1-9950-155E5B1554FF.jpeg

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
It isn't spring until the 20th March, we're in the middle of winter. She started gardening as soon as January hit. To me this is unhinged behaviour!

queencarmen

VIP Member
her videos just aren't useful at all thats the problem..the closest thing shes done to a useful video in the last 3 years is her shop with me videos and occasional beauty ones. changing her channel to mikhilaTALKS just sums it all up really. what interest would people have in that? she ruined her own brand

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Thats a bit pants for her, embarrassing as well seeing as she's told 5000 people. But she can't be surprised. Her colleagues and employers will have seen snippets of her channel, if not more, 100s of videos showing us she can't plan, she doesn't prep, she publicly announces on multiple occasions she does not want to be in her work places, she vlogs herself working at home looking like a tramp, often with hair masks/face cream and god knows what slathered all over herself, extended lunch breaks. I'm no alan sugar but even i can see that she's not the candidate for the job. Don't even know what the job is
Also she just put a video out the other day basically complaining about the process of applying and saying she didn’t even want it because of milos childminder. Why would anyone who’d seen that offer her the job?

She confirmed in the live that she didn’t go to her brother’s wedding because she was looking after her parents’ dog. Wtf? I know she’s mentioned this before but I honestly thought I’d misunderstood her and she did go!

• Wow

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Who makes a video about having a ring resized?
I got a ring..it’s too big..I sent it back to be resized..it came back..the ring fit. I mean wow!! This really sums up how dull Mik’s like is doesn’t it the fact she thinks having a ring resized is riveting content.
It seems on par with a video about unloading the dishwasher, or having some trousers hemmed.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Maybe it's because I work full time and don't have hours and hours to faff about or behave manically but who can really be arsed spending that much time doing bad DIY, especially in a shed bar or whatever it is? It's winter, it's cold, you aren't using the shed, what is the urgency`? That insulation is not going to work anyway. It's like she's on day release from somewhere every time she vlogs.

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Wow that March video…. You know you read here before you watch and think, it can’t be that bad…. Oh no, it’s miles worse! her chin… her constantly touching her hair, her saying a will smith quote…. She measures herself for her self esteem based on how productive she she’s been….. considering she’s a slob half the time I’m surprised she feels herself so much that she eye fucks herself in videos and then look at her try on video… feeling herself

and her basically saying her body manifested covid so she would slow down….. ummm looney

“I thank myself I’m not someone who suffers with depression and anxiety“ ummmm what the fuck does she smoke

Idntknow

I dnt mean this fully against Mik but “ive made a full video on my YouTube” of what??? You putting some dirt and seeds in an old milk carton?
some YouTube videos definitely have a “this coulda been an email” vibe