Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coco93

She looks dreadful in the vlog, really sad and so unhappy.... and then she ran off to meadowhall to throw money at her mental heath, impulse purchased some crap she didn't need, came home and used the manic high she got from retail therapy to film a haul.
Do her husband or parents take no interest in her mental wellbeing, why is noone encouraging her to get to the gp?
Honestly going by her husbands now deleted twitter account he’s got his own issues and by the looks of her parents house tells me they are just manic at stuffing a house with useless junk as she is

Reactions: 9

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Another vlog showing that she lives in her own little bubble (bobble).

Apparently her muumuu dress looks like a posh nightie.

Why does she think her busy GP is related to 'her experience of doctors' and not the NHS being at breaking point? Everyone is having these problems.

Because she started vlogging before starting the car I now know where she lives. At this point isn't it common sense for vloggers not to film their entire journey to/ from their home. Also, the greasy hair tucked under the seatbelt.

Imposter syndrome isn't just an ADHD thing Mik 😶

Anyway, March buck clob is this weekend. Yep, Easter weekend and in April.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
The oily GRWM started auto playing and she starts it by talking about Will Smith again. I find it so strange how she latches onto something and mentions it in every video for awhile (with no helpful or insightful narrative).

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Serves her right for being a nasty little dickhead when people are just caring and asking her if she has taken a test.

she 100% wants another baby and I reckon that is where her recent sOdness has come from as she HATES to admit she was wrong with all her click bait I will never birth any kids video names

I guess zoom would make her view count on YouTube less embarrassing

Although... i can't imagine she actually wants people to talk back to her. Its all about her afterall. I'm not sure she'd know how to interact with others, look at attention seeking way she used to behave on Emma's videos

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Of course she's jumped in with the Whoopi argument with zero actual understanding. No mention of party gate or anything to do with UK news or current affairs ever though.

EmJane86

VIP Member
It’s f***ing shed in the garden Khila.

Does she think her Doncaster shed is gonna look like that??
Bit of tongue and groove on the “walls” that she’s just hacked to death to try and insulate it. Sure it will look just like that

• Haha

Princess nut nut

I feel a lot of her dilemma as she talks about on the latest vlog is to do with her long running belief that you need to suppress any negativity and be positive. It’s called toxic positivity for a reason. Her constant belief that it will all be okay in the Spring or at Christmas (etc etc) … is a part of this. Definitely agree she needs some sort of therapy. She clearly isn’t happy and the manic episodes followed by down periods are really evident of this. Please please go to your dr Mik or look up someone locally … I would suggest CBT. It is horrible to watch you going through this.

She's been making YouTube videos for twelve years. So why does her latest ,
offering feel like someone's first ever video, made on a whim after dragging out whatever was at the back of the bathroom cabinet? At this point, she is literally dreaming up different ways of making essentially the same video on her old expiring prodocts over and over again... empties, project pan, whats in my makeup bag, repurchased products... its so repetitive and dull.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Has she really uploaded a video about the prodoct she's used wrong in a series of different ways?
Applying double the amount
Applying to damp skin
Using alongside other active ingredients
Maybe more

Why would anyone ask for her views on Tretinoin and whether it works if she didn't even read the information that came with it?!

Edit to add: just started watching and it's the melasma story again. I can't.....

Last edited:

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
God that vlog yesterday was a self obsessed bore fest. Awfully ignorant timing with everything that's going on.
Why is she holding a 'Belated 36th Birthday Party' in early March? Who cares about turning 36.
If she's feeling 'blah' as she keeps saying she needs to turn the camera off and focus on the cause properly.
If ya mates are busy for a month after your actual birthday they ain’t your mates.

Funny how her depression falls in months her kids are off school. December, February, the summer. Then lorvs January and September because she is free! Those poor kids

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
So Mik’s took a weeks holiday to sit at home in manky sweatshirts with greasy hair rambling nonsense to her camera. Her life seems very very dull and unfulfilled. Why is she never doing anything?!
She is spending time with the person and things she loves the most, herself and the camera.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the latest vlogs. I’m in America with work (blows raspberry at Mik)
The last vlog I watched she was going on about how much she loved herself ? So now she’s feeling ‘garbage’ again ?! Maybe she caught Covid ‘Thrift Shopping’.
She’s the type of person who would go shopping all day then eat fast food without washing her hands once.serves her right !