Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
She said she applied for her a full time position within her company, cos now she gets up at 5 everyday she has the time to do that and YouTube 😂😂
Full time?? she can't function or keep her home or self clean on part time hours, the mind boggles.

Reactions: 2

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
A few Fridays! I usually do my downstairs clean every Thursday night for an hour and Sunday morning for an hour. I was off on Friday so still did my Thursday night clean, and did upstairs Friday it took less than an hour. What planet is she on?

evoway13

VIP Member
View attachment 1176803

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The tiles !!?? :oops: Mikila the shite Tiler has successfully ruined her kitchen in 2 days.

Does anyone else think her list of 'signs' about a full time job are just excuses?
YES! Definitely excuses at this point.....how old is Milo ....??? He's not a 'young' child is he? She's still going to need a new child minder for the days she works part time......

Vixen88

VIP Member
Why is she getting up at 5am? She clearly has nothing to do in that extra time, what’s the point ? She doesn’t work FT, doesn’t have an exercise regime, doesn’t have any other commitments. Clearly it won’t last.
She makes lists in her Erin Condren planner I think.

But yeah, doesn’t she have all day on Monday and Tuesday do do her stoff? To put on her expired make op and play YouTube.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Exactly the same as me. I’m 40 now mind you, it always made me feel smaller and younger than my friends though 😞

Do you know what I took from this; 1) alienates women without children 2) closet? It’s a fucking wardrobe, you’re in the UK you silly cow

And a lot of her followers don’t have children

BooksNCats

Chatty Member
I know we are a small group here (due to her engagement not our enthusiasm 😂) but should we have a WiKi?

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Looks like she did go out after one negative test after all.

This could have been an interesting 'sit down' video for her to talk about the concept, why she decided to do it, how it was on the day, did she feel tired etc. Instead we get footage of her chopping green beans and a time lapse of her writing a list.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Nobody read the book. How embarrassing. I think some of her regular followers have SED. The live was a disaster.

evoway13

VIP Member
I've just realised the vlog is called Vlogril.....Veda is vlogging every day in April, not sure why she's rebranded it as Vlogril, which sounds gross.
Vlogril sounds like a headache tablet! 😂 .........

I watched her friend's 'house reno' on Channel 5 -they just have a master bedroom upstairs and his n hers ensuite's and dressing rooms (instead of having guest bedrooms - I take it Khila and Lee won't be invited for a sleepover!). I get the idea -and the house is beautiful - don't get me wrong but, if they were to sell - it's just a huge one bedroomed house.

It's interesting looking at Khila's friend on tv, she has a proper Yorkshire accent and doesn't try to cover it up. She also has hair like Khila's (or has Khila copied her friend?) ...and Khila is starting to dress like her friend....like a single white female vibe!

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Im not sure about to official incubation period of covid but i know my son came home from nursery testing positive on the Monday and me and husband had it by the Thursday. Other son had it by the Friday.
she was in the office last week, maybe she caught it there?
i agree with the poster who says this will be the new bincident and will literally be the highlight of her year.
We will have isolation vlogs etc

edit to add- actually is isolation still required in england? Im in scotland so not sure if its different
The guidance says to isolate until we get two negative LFTs after day 5, but it's not the law. It should be easy enough for her to do though and she'll be uploading 'chatty vlogs' every day.

Bet Miks neighbours love her and her mates drunkly screeching to sing star in the shed bar. What a racket!
The way her hair hangs over her face in her latest vlog is very unflattering, big sheet of hair. Reminds me of my mother's back in the 1970s! She really needs it cut shorter and some kind of style or layers. It's like Neil from the Young Ones hair (if any of you are old enough to know such an old programme 😆).
I honestly thought you'd attached a screenshot of mik. But leaner

Iddiebiddie

Omg it’s been YEARS since I watched her and I’ve just seen this thread! The last time I watched she was married to lee, and had just bought a house with her parents. As there’s no wiki, would anyone be kind enough to give me an very brief run down on what’s happened with her marriage and home please? I’ll catch up on all the threads in the meantime ☺