Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShellySausage

Sorry if this has been discussed before, I’ve had a break from Tattle. Why is she babysitting her newborn niece?? Why is she not with her Mother? My babies didn’t leave my side for months!!

Reactions: 2

fidgetjo

VIP Member
lol her video got removed because she’s making jokes about the vaccine…

Good for YouTube for taking this seriously. Jokes like that just attract the anti vaxxers to come agree with it.

4E05707D-0E9D-4B21-AFC6-E4DDA90D21CE.png

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I always thought that her parents were making a sacrifice to help her get on the property ladder, i got the important they couldn't get a mortgage without them. I also think that's the reason they didn't buy another house after "buying" her parents out
If I remember correctly when they first moved in she made it sound like she was also helping them out as they wanted to downsize / have more disposable income and save for retirement - but I agree it was obviously her parents way of helping them get on the property ladder as I’m sure they could have downsized and saved without her. I think her parents paid most or even maybe all of the deposit and in return mik & Lee paid most of the mortgage.

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
I'm howling because she is clearly loving having Covid and doing the croaky voice to camera thing
I tested positive yesterday and I feel like crap on a cracker this morning. The last thing I would want is to be talking to a camera. She is cray cray

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Com post!!!! 😂 😂 😂

She wants to plant trees.......ok Khila, they'll not f**k up your foundations will they in years to come? (personal experience from a child - my parents tried uprooting a mature cherry blossom tree ......the roots impacted on the foundations of the house)
Where’s she planning to put this tree. If she puts it in those bloody planters at the side she’ll also risk the roots growing into the neighbours gardens!

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Going into Tesco to get a meal deal to take home which she think might be a nice routine (??) instead of going to Tesco and buying a loaf and some ham to make sandwiches for the week for less money. Ok.
I can kind of understand the logic of the getting a meal deal thing (not everyday but on a working day) it kind of adds a bit of normalcy and routine to your day when working from home and means on your lunch break you get out and do something (I know lots of people did similar during the first round of work from home to get a routine).

Mik is clearly struggling and so something which gives her a routine might help her. Even if it is 2 years after everyone else did it and knowing her she won’t stick to it for more than a week.

Shysmiles

Why do we assume Ella is happy at her dads? I don’t know anything about the situation, except that Mik is awful and can’t trust her judgement in men!

evoway13

VIP Member
There's only one reason she's started a 'buck clob' - for her Audible affiliate link............

Vixen88

VIP Member
Thought the same. Bizarre. Can only think she’s delusional about the moon and planets affecting everybody’s mood. Will never blame her attitude, lifestyle, food she eats, lack of exercise.

For the way she behaves, she actually doesn’t get many ‘bad’ comments. Probably because her views or engagement are so low now. This once, people have said they’re not sure they’d like to be on the reciprocating end of some mad woman rearranging their furniture while they’re in labour, she lost her rag big style. A rant while on the whiskey waiting for that weirdo Nicky to say ‘no babe, you’re helping out, ignore the trolls’.
I think she was drunk.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Who is pregnant at the shed party? Looks like there's 3 "girls" but drinks are all lined up in twos
She only has 2 of each nice glass.. so someone probably just had to have the drink in an ugly glass which wasn’t picture worthy. But if someone wasn’t drinking it’s not mik she’s holding one of the drinks in the pics.

Lola123

VIP Member
There's only one reason she's started a 'buck clob' - for her Audible affiliate link............
And to get away with not publishing a prefilmed video once a month
Oh and listening to same shit with a purpose this time