Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Is there a way of finding how many copies of a book sold? I'd love to know, it sounds like the original Trinny and Susannah book and there have been hundreds since. Can't believe she ever got a publisher deal! I can totally imagine her doing a self publish version, perhaps we'll get a DIY guide for mums next 😆

Talking of books, did March book club happen and is that the last of her new year resolutions still standing a quarter of the way into the year?
Wasn't it a self publish thingy?

Reactions: 1

Ginny

Has she deleted her new video? There was a new one this morning but when i went back to watch it its gone

fidgetjo

VIP Member
How many Instagram accounts does she need? She has 1 for her, one for her ‘home’, one for her dog and now one for her junk merch.

04594FA3-A72F-496B-AA84-A8C456D97576.png

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Thanks for the tip, just watched 3 seconds of that video just for this. Was worth it. Probubleh.

How is "super" the only adjective the woman knows after nearly 40 years on the planet?
Her vlogs are super mundane and boring. Why doesn't she copy Emma and do a weekly vlog, edit it together and at least pretend she's had s remotely super interesting week?
Now she started that but after the rant video, she’s stopped

evoway13

VIP Member
Just watched her 'live' - she really 'lovs' the sound of her own voice doesn't she? She's also put a vlog up about her window frames being spray painted grey to match the garden........

Her brother got married in Scotland (??? Gretna) ....so that's why she didn't go

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Is there a way of finding how many copies of a book sold? I'd love to know, it sounds like the original Trinny and Susannah book and there have been hundreds since. Can't believe she ever got a publisher deal! I can totally imagine her doing a self publish version, perhaps we'll get a DIY guide for mums next 😆

Talking of books, did March book club happen and is that the last of her new year resolutions still standing a quarter of the way into the year?
I would be mortified four months in after broadcasting them to the internet and have failed three out of four by the third week of Jan when she bought the denim overalls and swing stuff!

Can’t be self published as she went on and on and on about how the publisher wanted the name to be moms and she didn’t want mum in the name so they compromised with mum

Vixen88

VIP Member
What is with the sudden charity shop obsession. I'm not a fan of junk hauls at all.
Kind of pointless I think. No one can buy the same thing. Can’t necessarily recommend shops, as all around the country all of them are totally different with different stock changing daily. For me it’s a passing mention in a vlog, ‘picked up a lamp this week’.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Vlogril sounds like a headache tablet! 😂 .........

I watched her friend's 'house reno' on Channel 5 -they just have a master bedroom upstairs and his n hers ensuite's and dressing rooms (instead of having guest bedrooms - I take it Khila and Lee won't be invited for a sleepover!). I get the idea -and the house is beautiful - don't get me wrong but, if they were to sell - it's just a huge one bedroomed house.

It's interesting looking at Khila's friend on tv, she has a proper Yorkshire accent and doesn't try to cover it up. She also has hair like Khila's (or has Khila copied her friend?) ...and Khila is starting to dress like her friend....like a single white female vibe!
What programme was she on? Their house looks really nice from what I've seen, so I'm intrigued

evoway13

VIP Member
Of course she’s posted on Instagram about whoppi Goldberg…. I’m gonna have to tap out of mik and all of her bullshit because my tolerance for it all is so low
The N*z*s saw the Jewish people as a 'race' so, Mikhila's argument is irrelevant.......

boohoo2u

He has another year to go at Primary yet. He's the year in between both my kids so will be in his final year next year.