Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
At least it sounds like she’s got Lee and the kids home isolating with her! She said it’s been 4 people in the house for a week.

Reactions: 2

evoway13

VIP Member
Manic shed tiling in progress. I always think it's a bit odd that her husband never seems involved in these projects.
We're having storms up here in sunny South Yorkshire - so, I hope she's not planting anything or doing anything in the garden ....

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
One of those comments is dissing the book lmao. Have to laugh at her pronunciation of buck clob book so she says book properly at the end bizarre lady

• Haha

bystanderbynature

Neither bride or groom have any wedding pics as their FB profiles.
We all know (I think??) why they’re getting hitched! Gretna?! Come on!

Just imagine how angry you’d be coming home after having just had a baby and your bonkers sister in law has changed around your whole house so you can’t find anything and basically redecorated the nursery! I’d go absolutely mental shed never be allowed round again.
It’s awful isn’t it? And from being out in similar situations with inlaws from another culture (as the Brazilian girl is), she was probably just too polite to say “no thanks” (you scatty hyperactive cheap clown!).

Neither bride or groom have any wedding pics as their FB profiles.
What’s her brothers first name? (Can I ask?!) what does it sound like?!

Last edited:

bystanderbynature

Funny isn’t it? How suddenly she’s not posting about the baby (not hers even!) she has not a great deal to go on about! I think a comment from today had it right, it hit a nerve and she did acknowledge this in one of her drunk videos, that she realises she does it too. Credit for that at least?!

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I dont understand the childcare thing because when she vlogs we regularly see her take a break in the day to go for a walk/pick up kids/go to b&q and then she’s back to work in the evening. She’s on flexi time and works from home and just has a set amount of hours to do in a week so can start/finish/take breaks to suit her. She could take a break to collect Milo and he could sit and do homework or play his console until she’s done. What is the need for a childminder? Maybe i have it wrong
Maybe the managers can’t work flexi or maybe they’re fully office based?

Yoko

Chatty Member
22 minutes of Mik rambling and talking complete utter rubbish over on the mik talks channel if anyones not got paint to go watch dry! 😴🤣

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
I can kind of understand the logic of the getting a meal deal thing (not everyday but on a working day) it kind of adds a bit of normalcy and routine to your day when working from home and means on your lunch break you get out and do something (I know lots of people did similar during the first round of work from home to get a routine).

Mik is clearly struggling and so something which gives her a routine might help her. Even if it is 2 years after everyone else did it and knowing her she won’t stick to it for more than a week.
I get it too if it gets her out of the house and she is clearly struggling a lot right now anything is worth a try. Surely it’s better then just eat greasy greggs every day too (y)

Idntknow

Thing is it actually could look like that if she took her time and did it properly. I dnt mean sticking some random insulation and wood on top, find a company and pay them to make ur inspiration come to life…but shell go to bnm and buy cheap crap and hope it turns out the same.
She can clearly afford to get it done properly

Lola123

VIP Member
Please tell me she’s not taking the kids to New York in summer.
What about Italy ? She mentioned that a few weeks ago which was the best holiday idea she’s had for years. But oh no, selfish moron Mik can’t help herself!
Ella will be getting her GCSE results? Surely she won’t book to take them away during that? Plus she’ll have a prom and her dad you know actually might want to spend time with her and take her on holiday