Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HillValley24

I just skipped through the show and saw their bathrooms. I just don't get it. they are nice enough but what is the point of an entire bathroom each? is there no main bathrooms? or spare room for guests? where would someone who came over for dinner go to use the loo? which bathroom would they be designated?
maybe I'm missing something as i did only skip through but its not for me. i would rather have a main family/guest bathroom and if necessary an ensuite off of a huge bedroom. there goes ever hopping the shower together lol

she reminds me of Justin Hawkins from the Darkness with her hair hanging like a pair of curtains
There‘s two more rooms upstairs (they are going to use as guest bedroom and cinema room) that have a Jack and Jill ensuite between them. Then there’s also a toilet downstairs off the hallway.

Reactions: 1

Lola123

VIP Member
Not even dry shampoo on that? Honestly she is a minger! She would have dropped her kids off to school too! Which I just imagine the playground mums had a nice comment on her hygiene today

Ginny

Is she going to be a birth partner? Is that why she was waiting there?

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
What has happened to her discolouration again? She did a good job fading it with her skin and me stuff and now its back even more noticeable with new large patches on her forehead she really doesnt look well lately

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
She be better off having the hot tub in the shed and then she can use it in all weathers. But with the price of electrocu she won’t be able to run it for long!

queencarmen

VIP Member
finally she's showing the cartier ring she clearly doesn't care about! and complaining about how you can't get a natural looking fake tan and they all smell....

Lola123

VIP Member
From what mik shares it doesn’t seem like Ella ever has her mates over. Probably because she’s embarrassed by her nuts mother and the dodgy half completed diy all over the house.

But there’s no way mik would allow her to use her hot tub, plus let’s be honest would you want to invite anyone to use that thing. Must be crawling with bacteria!
Plus I bet Ella’s dad lives in a better location, seems like mik’s would be dead hard to get too for 16 year olds if they weren’t dropped off

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been discussed before, I’ve had a break from Tattle. Why is she babysitting her newborn niece?? Why is she not with her Mother? My babies didn’t leave my side for months!!
I haven’t seen any time where she actually has been babysitting the baby. She’s been to visit but she’s not actually posted about being left with the baby from what I’ve seen. I think it’s probably all in her head… she clearly thinks that her brother will look to her as an ‘experienced’ mum to help out.

evoway13

VIP Member
miracle morning came out in 2012 and beans on toast for dinner is sometimes exactly what is needed.
I tried getting up at 5am and managed 1 day. It was a productive day but definitely not the time I wanna get out of bed
...I don't believe she's ever done this 'miracle morning' in her life - she would've talked about it on her channel a million times

....Khila's version of beans on toast would be one tin divided between the four of them......on one slice of toast!