Mikhila McDaid #10 Life-changing swing and crap Cartier ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor girl will be in hospital today and come home to tongue and groove half way round the nursery, painted with the dregs of her Lick pink 02 tin of paint.

Also why would the park she went past be ‘like a London park’? Does she not know the whole of the UK has parks?
We're lucky that she didn't say that it looked like 'Central Park'...... 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who the fudge does she think she is? She already banged on about suggesting a book case stocked with wicker baskets for storage months ago and clearly the brother and sister in law didnt want to do what face ache told them to do so she goes and does it anyway! I guess we can’t be too hard on her folks it will be the moon telling her to do it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I genuinely don't know what's worse, being in hospital while someone you know is rearranging your home, or being at home while they're doing that. Even on my best days I dont want my family to come round and go through my cupboards!?

Also why would the park she went past be ‘like a London park’? Does she not know the whole of the UK has parks?
haha I picked up on this but I was just relieved it wasn't a comparison to Noo York or Vegas.

We're lucky that she didn't say that it looked like 'Central Park'...... 😂 😂 😂
Haha just seen this, SNAP!

Reactions: 5
So she doesnt like the paint colour for the windows,did she not try some samples first? Lot of money to waste

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She always has to be ‘different’ doesn’t she
‘I’ve never been in labour’
‘I’ve never had periods’
Etc etc

Reactions: 5
She always has to be ‘different’ doesn’t she
‘I’ve never been in labour’
‘I’ve never had periods’
Etc etc
Yes and when she said she didn’t know what it meant to have contractions 30 mins apart. Even if she didn’t go through it she should have done some research before having Ella surely to know what it means? Like what would she have done if she did go into labour naturally…

Reactions: 3
I don't want to brag ladies and gents but pretty sure I called this on a previous thread. I knew she'd take over the nursery behind their back. It's just the kind of person she is.

She really has no idea how other people view her does she. Totally oblivious to socially accepted norms. No one in their right mind wants their in laws coming and interfering like that. Especially when pregnant. She's completely deluded. I feel so sorry for her poor sil. Makes me think that dog sitting was definitely an excuse her family told her to avoid inviting her.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Poor girl will be in hospital today and come home to tongue and groove half way round the nursery, painted with the dregs of her Lick pink 02 tin of paint.

Because her world is so small and insular. They don't seem to have really done Family days out. The only place she's ever explored is meadow hall. With her poor kids dragged along every saturday

I wish i hadn't watched that "vlog". It's made me so angry. Not sure what annoys me more the fact that she's so self-absorbed and me me me or the fact she's totally oblivious to how unacceptable and pushy her behaviour is, how uncomfortable she must make people around her feel.

Do you think that everyone at her work place has been back to being predominantly office based full time but noone's told her as its a polite way of getting some peace and quiet without that in your face all day.

You’re not being helpful mik, your being overbearing and have no sense of boundaries.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Honestly the strangest video ever that! She obviously knew it wasnt a “normal” thing to do as she made a point of telling us multiple times that she’d discussed moving the bookcase/making room for the buggy in the cupboard to her bro as if acting that she had their permission or something. Sorry but you have months to prepare for a baby so if they wanted those things doing they’d have done it themselves and as for getting a nursery ready...the baby won’t be going straight in their room anyway so they have time to do that themselves too. Ugh she’s acting like she’s being helpful when it’s just being a busybody.

I don’t even understand the purpose of her being in their house except to wait impatiently?

Honestly the strangest video ever that! She obviously knew it wasnt a “normal” thing to do as she made a point of telling us multiple times that she’d discussed moving the bookcase/making room for the buggy in the cupboard to her bro as if acting that she had their permission or something. Sorry but you have months to prepare for a baby so if they wanted those things doing they’d have done it themselves and as for getting a nursery ready...the baby won’t be going straight in their room anyway so they have time to do that themselves too. Ugh she’s acting like she’s being helpful when it’s just being a busybody.

I don’t even understand the purpose of her being in their house except to wait impatiently?
She was having a manic episode and decided to inflict her excess energy on a poor unsuspecting pregnant person

Is she going to be a birth partner? Is that why she was waiting there?

Reactions: 1
Theres just so many questions!
If your that close to your brother then why didnt you go to the wedding, why after that was questioned did you upload a video about fractured familys, why were you waiting in the house,were they in the house waiting as well, if they were in the house couldnt your brother help move the book case, if the baby was due how come the nursery wasnt set up already, why did you need to rearrange furniture, you said if someone cleaned your house you’d be happy but you didnt clean the house and from experience rearranging everything makes more mess.
Also lastly why are you over sharing about your brothers life?

Oh and the estranged family member she said she doesnt know my address any more…but if she really wanted to find your address it wouldn’t have been hard when you posted it online for sale 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
How many Instagram accounts does she need? She has 1 for her, one for her ‘home’, one for her dog and now one for her junk merch.

04594FA3-A72F-496B-AA84-A8C456D97576.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Neither bride or groom have any wedding pics as their FB profiles.
We all know (I think??) why they’re getting hitched! Gretna?! Come on!

Just imagine how angry you’d be coming home after having just had a baby and your bonkers sister in law has changed around your whole house so you can’t find anything and basically redecorated the nursery! I’d go absolutely mental shed never be allowed round again.
It’s awful isn’t it? And from being out in similar situations with inlaws from another culture (as the Brazilian girl is), she was probably just too polite to say “no thanks” (you scatty hyperactive cheap clown!).

Neither bride or groom have any wedding pics as their FB profiles.
What’s her brothers first name? (Can I ask?!) what does it sound like?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.