Mikhila McDaid #10 Life-changing swing and crap Cartier ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said her sister in law went for a nap while Mik was doing all of this stuff in the house. I bet she wasn't napping. She was probably hiding in her bedroom anxiously waiting for Mik to get out of the house.

I feel so sorry for the girl. Imagine agreeing to let someone go through your house out of politeness. Mik's brother really needs to say something because from that live it sounds like Mik has some big ideas about her day to day involvement when the baby arrives.

Reactions: 5
I flicked through some of it.

Maybe she should consider explaining things properly or just not talk about other people's business on her YouTube channel. The thing is, even if they wanted her around while her SIL is in labour then it's OK for others to say that's not something they'd appreciate. That's a difference in opinion. Were people actually being 'horrible'?! They only comments I've seen are relatively friendly sounding ones. I can't see why a handful of confused comments warranted a 40 minute video.

The disclaimer that she's no longer making content featuring someone else's baby as well.... as if that's something people were asking for and expecting from her.

'Parenting stoff'

Her word for February should be 'boundaries'.
Haha! Brilliant suggestion!

Gotta check this latest moan out! Before she deletes it and realises what a pussy she is being!

Reactions: 3
She said her sister in law went for a nap while Mik was doing all of this stuff in the house. I bet she wasn't napping. She was probably hiding in her bedroom anxiously waiting for Mik to get out of the house.

I feel so sorry for the girl. Imagine agreeing to let someone go through your house out of politeness. Mik's brother really needs to say something because from that live it sounds like Mik has some big ideas about her day to day involvement when the baby arrives.
This poor woman hasn’t even spent that much time with mik as half the time she’s been here we’ve been in a lockdown!!

Reactions: 6
How noisy, disruptive and distressing for the SIL to witness Mik lugging furniture around like that. I'm imagining her dragging that bookcase along the floor, scuffing and damaging the carpet/flooring and walls. Christ.

Reactions: 8
Tbh I reckon milkallax has listened to a audio book and will be delivering the baby herself to get around the green card issue

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning mik, just wanted to say im sorry that you annoying me annoyed you to the point you had to go live and pretend that the issue was 2 people who left well meaning comments on your video, rather than admit you read here, resulting in those poor people having to delete their comments because you were trying to paint them as bullies...

Anyway... hope you have a better today luv.

Reactions: 10
I wasn't prepared for the sharing of Primark lingerie in the haul.

In today's Mikallax bingo we have
Bad back
Moving furniture
Table ronners chat (A new addition)
Dry shampoo
'Uugghhhh'

Wearing a cardigan 'as a top' gets another mention.

We get a really useful try on of seeing a dress over some jeans. So if you like to wear two outfits at once she's got you covered there.

Apparently before we know it it's going to be warm weather. OK. Sure.

No Buy who?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tell us you are having a mid life crisis without telling us you are having a mid life crisis
My husband told me I’m having a midlife crisis this morning because I’m 42 and put kiss fm on in the car 😂

I should show him some of her videos so he can see a proper mad bint in motion.

• Haha
My husband told me I’m having a midlife crisis this morning because I’m 42 and put kiss fm on in the car 😂

I should show him some of her videos so he can see a proper mad bint in motion.
Yea he needs to see her to realise you are not in the danger territory :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Those comments touched a nerve!

Her and Shane are now getting ‘Vegas’ themed matching tattoos to remind them of the wedding they didn’t have their and their renewal that was cancelled. Nice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Those comments touched a nerve!

Her and Shane are now getting ‘Vegas’ themed matching tattoos to remind them of the wedding they didn’t have their and their renewal that was cancelled. Nice.
How classy they are ;) ;)

• Haha
She really needs a psychiatric evaluation and be prescribed a mood stabilizer.
She needs help. A big Mess.
She needs to tidy her house. Get rid of those keep kallax units from her closet\ office. That room is a cluttered mix match of junk! Its all her junk in that room. Why have so many closets on one wall , and you wear the same 3 outfits daily.
She is rude , has no boundaries. Big baby complaining about comments. It bothers her because the truth hurts.
She cannot accept the truth.

I feel sick at the lingerie in her primark haul 🤢 Why would you show that to the internet? Imagine her in that with the hair dripping in grease 🤢🤣

• Haha
I feel sick at the lingerie in her primark haul 🤢 Why would you show that to the internet? Imagine her in that with the hair dripping in grease 🤢🤣
Never understand her wanting to always say Primark or cheap things could be higher end. Stop. That lingerie could be Victoria’s Secret, homeware could be H&M home...
That lingerie thing was awful, completely shapeless. Her neighbours are going to be in for a treat when she’s wearing it in the kitchen where she refuses to put blinds up.

• Haha
Poor milo and Ella. Having their mum put her shagging outfits on YouTube for all too see. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
all the clothes she buys are the same, she has so many clothes she bought back in the day which were much more expensive and still in style yet she still buys from primark and deludes herself into thinking it looks expensive. it doesn't! same with all her designer bags and expensive makeup, she doesn't use them, just lets the makeup go out of date and the bags collect dust

I have a feeling she is going to end up wearing that black lingerie thing with jeans and show us all her boobs again

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.