Mikhila McDaid #10 Life-changing swing and crap Cartier ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should stick to what made her successful- the budget beauty. Simplify her content instead of just putting stuff out there for the sake of it- usually babbling on about what she should do with her channel or over sharing details of her children. She has an amazing number of subscribers she could still make it work but her stuff is sooooo moany now- it’s almost compelling because it’s like listening in on your neighbours arguing 😂

Reactions: 5
She should stick to what made her successful- the budget beauty. Simplify her content instead of just putting stuff out there for the sake of it- usually babbling on about what she should do with her channel or over sharing details of her children. She has an amazing number of subscribers she could still make it work but her stuff is sooooo moany now- it’s almost compelling because it’s like listening in on your neighbours arguing 😂
Agree apart from the amazing amount of subscribers, her views are sooo low that I'd guess a massive part of that 101k are either old and inactive accounts and/or bought subscribers. She's got 90,000 subscribers not watching, there's no bringing them back now.

Reactions: 4
I found it funny when a few months ago she talked about how glad she is to have 100k subscribers rather than a million subscribers because she's so much more able to engage with the viewers, write back to comments etc. She does not have 100k active subscribers otherwise her views would be MUCH higher and she'd have thousands of comments on a video, not the 20 she usually gets 😂

I see she’s making the most of her annnnnuallllll leave. 3rd takeaway in a row 👍🏽

• Wow
Tik tok…. It’s increasingly common in teenagers to do this! But enter mik…..
Ah. Well there we go. How could she possibly have been diagnosed as as a teen as, and you might not know this, SHE WAS A TEEN MUM

Reactions: 2
I reckon she's made out like the job was in the bag and it clearly isn't.
Why is she so shiny? I don't know any teenager with skin as oily as hers and certainly no woman in her 30s.
Update: she didn't get the job! Part of me thinks of she's as slap dash about her employed work as she is about YouTube is no surprise. Is she not getting stuff done work wise while at home as she's too busy faffing on Instagram?!
“Certainly no woman in her 30’s?“ I’m in my seventies and still have oily skin as I did as a teenager. It has its advantages however as you don’t wrinkle so much as someone with dry skin

• Heart
“Certainly no woman in her 30’s?“ I’m in my seventies and still have oily skin as I did as a teenager. It has its advantages however as you don’t wrinkle so much as someone with dry skin
There's a difference between oily skin (I also suffer with this) and looking like you've gone head first into a chip pan and Mik is the latter.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s a tit mother to Ella…. Your daughter is unwell….. duck you piece of tit, go to a pharmacy or a walk in clinic! Her dad must get so many texts from her like pls can I come home

Reactions: 7
when she was like "ella says shes feeling worse but i think shes actually feeling better" ??? what????? she's not 9, she doesnt need to fake an illness for sympathy. i think in her mind ella and milo are still young. it's like shes stuck in her 2014 beauty blogging era and has never evolved since then

Reactions: 12
when she was like "ella says shes feeling worse but i think shes actually feeling better" ??? what????? she's not 9, she doesnt need to fake an illness for sympathy. i think in her mind ella and milo are still young. it's like shes stuck in her 2014 beauty blogging era and has never evolved since then
You’re definitely onto something. It’s why she’s still obsessed with TVD, Lauren Conrad, Jessica Simpson etc She’s a very strange person.

Reactions: 3
The arcade in Meddow’all reminds her of Vegas. Said loudly to alert all patrons that she’s been to Vegas! 😂

Also we defo need another thread starting if anyone has the inclination?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.