Mikhila McDaid #10 Life-changing swing and crap Cartier ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her 'live' - she really 'lovs' the sound of her own voice doesn't she? She's also put a vlog up about her window frames being spray painted grey to match the garden........
My mom had this done recently and it really wasn't cheap. Although, I wouldn't put it past Mikhila to do it herself with a can of spray paint from B&M.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d have thought Lee could have watched the dogs/kids for a couple of days so Mik could attend her only sibling’s wedding?

Reactions: 10
I’d have thought Lee could have watched the dogs/kids for a couple of days so Mik could attend her only sibling’s wedding?
Mik said that her parents dog and her dog can't be together. It wasn't her dog she stayed home to watch, she stayed to watch her parents dog. Lee couldn't have done that if they need to be in seperate houses.

But surely her parents can get a dog sitter, its so strange she'd rather stay home with a dog thats not hers. Although i suspect maybe only her parents were actually invited to the wedding!

Reactions: 7
Mik said that her parents dog and her dog can't be together. It wasn't her dog she stayed home to watch, she stayed to watch her parents dog. Lee couldn't have done that if they need to be in seperate houses.

But surely her parents can get a dog sitter, its so strange she'd rather stay home with a dog thats not hers. Although i suspect maybe only her parents were actually invited to the wedding!
And surley the dogs used to both be in the same house? She has enough space they can keep them in diffrent rooms for a weekend.... Are we assuming the brother didnt want his wedding being vlogged & commented on?

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry, but not going to your brother’s wedding because you’re dog sitting is weird. It’s just weird.

Reactions: 19
The dogs lived together for 4 or 5 years. Surely between Shane and 2 kids they could have managed 2 dogs for 24 hours. Their own dog does nothing but sit on a chair all day. Leave the other in the dining area space.

Feel like it is more likely Mik wasn’t invited or the whole thing is a marriage of convenience for a visa or health care. She mentioned about long waiting lists for a local registry office, that was their reason for Gretna.

Reactions: 10
The wedding thing was odd. Correct me if I'm wrong but she bought a shirt dress off asos for the bride and silver wedding rings which then didn't fit... i can't help but wonder if she was actually asked to do any of these things or if she took it on herself? The whole dog situation to me screams that she wasn't invited. If she was wanted there, there's no way the parents would have insisted she dog sit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The wedding thing was odd. Correct me if I'm wrong but she bought a shirt dress off asos for the bride and silver wedding rings which then didn't fit... i can't help but wonder if she was actually asked to do any of these things or if she took it on herself? The whole dog situation to me screams that she wasn't invited. If she was wanted there, there's no way the parents would have insisted she dog sit.
Knowing mik they mentioned what they needed to do and instead of sort herself out she butted in and just did a slap dash job

Is she allergic to haggis? seriously though I find it odd that she did not go, the dog sitting excuse it just silly.
Hope the now sister in law put her foot down and finally told her to back off from taking over their nuptials and imminent baby arrival.. nosey cow!

And surley the dogs used to both be in the same house? She has enough space they can keep them in diffrent rooms for a weekend.... Are we assuming the brother didnt want his wedding being vlogged & commented on?
I’ll put my money on absolutely!

Neither bride or groom have any wedding pics as their FB profiles.

Reactions: 3
Love that she's sharing updates on her sister in law's contractions and labour, despite claiming to have no idea what any of it means.

Reactions: 6
So while her brother and sister law are in hospital having a baby she went round to their house and reorganised cupboards for them and moved a bookcase upstairs? WTAF? Who does that?! I’d be fuming if I came home and my sister law has rearranged my house!! What a weird family they seem.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm confused why she had to be in their house while the contractions were happening. She doesn't seem close at all with the sister in law, so why they'd have asked her to be at their house seems odd to me. And then for her to start rearranging and going through their stuff is absolutely insane. She has no right to be doing anything to the baby's nursery AT ALL.

Reactions: 15
I think she said she was there at the house with them both in case they had to dash off to the hospital but, it's very odd that Khila forced herself on them to rearrange furniture.......she was complaining about her shoulder hurting from walking the dog - then she lugs a bookcase upstairs.......

Reactions: 5
I assume her brother can drive and they live around the corner from each other if they needed to leave suddenly so I still don't get why she of all people had to insert herself into the situation. It's very odd, combined with choosing what the girl wore to her own wedding, the rings, and when she did their garden as a 'gift'. Now she's in there sorting out their house and baby room while there's contractions going on. It's just weird.

Reactions: 6
I think she said she was there at the house with them both in case they had to dash off to the hospital but, it's very odd that Khila forced herself on them to rearrange furniture.......she was complaining about her shoulder hurting from walking the dog - then she lugs a bookcase upstairs.......
If I were the sister in law I would be tempted to rearrange her face if she came into my house moving my furniture. (kidding ofc, it's not cool to rearrange annoying vloggers faces kids) :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just imagine how angry you’d be coming home after having just had a baby and your bonkers sister in law has changed around your whole house so you can’t find anything and basically redecorated the nursery! I’d go absolutely mental shed never be allowed round again.

Reactions: 12
Poor girl will be in hospital today and come home to tongue and groove half way round the nursery, painted with the dregs of her Lick pink 02 tin of paint.

Also why would the park she went past be ‘like a London park’? Does she not know the whole of the UK has parks?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.