Mikhila McDaid #10 Life-changing swing and crap Cartier ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her primark video she mentioned they were maybe planning a Disney trip in the summer. So is she now looking at doing New York & Disney? Surely not… absolutely ridiculous!

Ella will be getting her GCSE results? Surely she won’t book to take them away during that? Plus she’ll have a prom and her dad you know actually might want to spend time with her and take her on holiday
in all fairness to mik there’s 6/7 weeks of summer & it’s totally normal for parents to plan a holiday with their kids in the summer… and Results day is one day and so is prom. As long as she doesn’t book on one of those dates then there’s absolutely no reason they can’t have a summer holiday.

Reactions: 8
In her primark video she mentioned they were maybe planning a Disney trip in the summer. So is she now looking at doing New York & Disney? Surely not… absolutely ridiculous!

in all fairness to mik there’s 6/7 weeks of summer & it’s totally normal for parents to plan a holiday with their kids in the summer… and Results day is one day and so is prom. As long as she doesn’t book on one of those dates then there’s absolutely no reason they can’t have a summer holiday.
I have a suspicion mik doesn’t check these dates though 😂🤣

Reactions: 3
Nice to see her plan of wearing proper clothes and looking presentable is going well.

Screenshot_20220125-102747_YouTube.jpg

Why was the hot tob left full of water for months!? That seems grim.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I just came here to update you all that it's actually pronounced 'hot tob' just in case you were all embarrassing yourselves by referring to it as a 'hot tub' :LOL: Glad you were pre-prepared @Tom_Nook

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a boring live. You can tell she's bored / home alone / has nobody to ramble to

• Haha
So Mik’s took a weeks holiday to sit at home in manky sweatshirts with greasy hair rambling nonsense to her camera. Her life seems very very dull and unfulfilled. Why is she never doing anything?!

Reactions: 13
Why is she never doing anything?!
Lazy. Waiting for everything to fall in her lap now she subscribed to her law of attraction BS. If she puts a photo of it on her pin board it should happen.

But yeah, you’ve got a week off, take yourself off for the day. Get on the train and have a walk around the shops in another city, have a nice lunch and get back for the school run. No, she’ll waste it creating a new reel in dirty clothes and greasy hair.

Sorry I’ve skipped quite a few videos but clicked on “look what arrived“ video when I saw that massive looking rock on her finger...anyone know the story with the rings? That ring looks really cheap/fake so find it weird that she’s wearing on her wedding finger as if it’s a new engagement ring?! Did she get it rather than going to Vegas?
cant remember what her ring was like before but I’m sure it was nicer than that tat eeek!

Reactions: 3
Sorry I’ve skipped quite a few videos but clicked on “look what arrived“ video when I saw that massive looking rock on her finger...anyone know the story with the rings? That ring looks really cheap/fake so find it weird that she’s wearing on her wedding finger as if it’s a new engagement ring?! Did she get it rather than going to Vegas?
cant remember what her ring was like before but I’m sure it was nicer than that tat eeek!
She was gifted a load of jewellery from a brand, I can't find the video or remember who they were :confused: she seems to wear a different 'engagement' ring every day, haven't seen her wear the original purple ring for years.

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t mentioned it, but I’d guess it was gifted the as it’s similar as the pink “JLo” one. She’s not long got her original purple engagement/wedding ring fixed (loose stone?) so weird that she isn’t wearing that. Find it odd from someone that so desperately wants to renew vows that she has zero sentimentality over her wedding ring(s).

Obviously vow renewal is all for her to dress up in her eBay dresses for photos in Vegas. Not because she loves her husband.

That live….😳 she needs to get back to the office and talking to real people pronto, instead of talking AT her followers. I mean no malice in this, I do like Khila, but as someone that struggles with anxiety and depression, I can see this in her from that live….

Reactions: 5
god she talks absolute shite i dont know how anyone puts up with it..it reminds me of when i was younger and used to pretend i was on a tv show lol she just talks and talks and talks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She confirmed in the live that she didn’t go to her brother’s wedding because she was looking after her parents’ dog. Wtf? I know she’s mentioned this before but I honestly thought I’d misunderstood her and she did go!

• Wow
god she talks absolute shite i dont know how anyone puts up with it..it reminds me of when i was younger and used to pretend i was on a tv show lol she just talks and talks and talks
I said the same, I'm glad someone else was reminded of the same thing! She might as well just talk to herself for an hour and not bother with the camera. Or just not press record.

So Mik’s took a weeks holiday to sit at home in manky sweatshirts with greasy hair rambling nonsense to her camera. Her life seems very very dull and unfulfilled. Why is she never doing anything?!
She is spending time with the person and things she loves the most, herself and the camera.

We have two noo things in Mik's playbook of things she likes to mention regularly.

Banging on about using the correct tense

Tretinoin

Also

Screenshot_20220126-072629_YouTube.jpg

Hopefully she's careful using this alongside Tret, but this is Mik we're talking about.

The mess in her house house when she’s walking around vlogging though!! 🤢 And she’s off work. Sat wittering to a camera and playing a kids bleeping computer game!!! Honestly this woman is such a lazy overgrown child.Do some housework..do some cleaning. How Lee puts up with her lazyness is beyond me!

Reactions: 11
Just watched her 'live' - she really 'lovs' the sound of her own voice doesn't she? She's also put a vlog up about her window frames being spray painted grey to match the garden........

Her brother got married in Scotland (??? Gretna) ....so that's why she didn't go

Reactions: 1
Just watched her 'live' - she really 'lovs' the sound of her own voice doesn't she? She's also put a vlog up about her window frames being spray painted grey to match the garden........

Her brother got married in Scotland (??? Gretna) ....so that's why she didn't go
Is she allergic to haggis? seriously though I find it odd that she did not go, the dog sitting excuse it just silly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.