Mikhila McDaid #10 Life-changing swing and crap Cartier ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People on YouTube have put mik in a strop by saying she shouldn’t be reorganising someone else’s home!

87B82849-8851-4DB5-824B-5356D7EE35FB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Found brothers name and his wifes profile. Nothing at all about the wedding.. weird!

Sorry Mexican - not Brazilian.

People on YouTube have put mik in a strop by saying she shouldn’t be reorganising someone else’s home!

View attachment 1021189
My ass she was “just trying to be helpful”… SiL is too polite, brother is a man who has no idea how to stand up for his wife - and not his family. Been there, seen it, experienced it. All whilst in early labour!! Cheeky cow!

View attachment 1021189
Ok but they way she told it on youtube was like shed walked in while they were out (presumably getting checked at the hospital) and SHE did all this…thats how she said it not they wanted this unit upstairs but being 9 months preggers she couldnt help (again tho why couldnt her brother help? Isnt her dad like a bit old to be humfing furniture upstairs). I cleared the under the stairs cupboard not they asked or wanted it

People are questioning it coz of the way you described it

Reactions: 7
She’ll be jumping on a live tomorrow morning to ramble about the comments

bloody knew it !!!

Reactions: 6
She says she got comments tonight…the last comments on that vlog was 9 hours ago so shes read on here and got annoyed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just looking at her replies to the comments asking her why she is taking over another woman’s (and man’s - yes I know) house (when she is vulnerable and in labour) and she has framed her argument as “ I was discussing it with my brother”. duck OFF woman. It is THEIR house, their choice, and frankly it should be more the woman’s. She will be using the nursery and buggy day to day, and her sodding “husband” should be sticking up for and advocating for her - his wife, and not his nosey bloody sister.

She really is pissing me off here. Would she want another woman stomping on her territory - pregnant or not.

They know what their house is like, and yes your lazy ass brother could’ve done something about it if he had wanted. And her earlier on when she was fit enough.. not your business.

Just looking at her replies to the comments asking her why she is taking over another woman’s (and man’s - yes I know) house (when she is vulnerable and in labour) and she has framed her argument as “ I was discussing it with my brother”. duck OFF woman. It is THEIR house, their choice, and frankly it should be more the woman’s. She will be using the nursery and buggy day to day, and her sodding “husband” should be sticking up for and advocating for her - his wife, and not his nosey bloody sister.

She really is pissing me off here. Would she want another woman stomping on her territory - pregnant or not.

They know what their house is like, and yes your lazy ass brother could’ve done something about it if he had wanted. And her earlier on when she was fit enough.. not your business.
In her live she’s basically calling her brother lazy. She says that he never got round to getting the weights from the baby room and that he was hoarding a broken coffee machine and empty boxes. Making him sound like an absolute horror so she sounds like the hero for helping her poor pregnant sister in law.

Weird isn’t it? Other couples manage it! Both working too! And working full time - and yes even pregnant! I know I was up ladders and helping out when I was 8 months (safely so) to get the nursery done. And if I couldn’t, who would’ve been there to do it? Yes - my husband! And guess what we have no family and friends -and interfering do gooders- nearby either!! But it still got done!

Stupid cow..

In her live she’s basically calling her brother lazy. She says that he never got round to getting the weights from the baby room and that he was hoarding a broken coffee machine and empty boxes. Making him sound like an absolute horror so she sounds like the hero for helping her poor pregnant sister in law.
Agree! He sounds like a hoarder like the folks! She just came out the opposite way it seems!

Reactions: 3
I genuinely think its been a miscommunication, her brothers called her saying tit shes in labour and theres all this stuff needing done are u free to come help but they way it was described in the vlog was they werent home and she took it upon herself to do it, it is actually a nice thing to do but if shed explained it rather than a clip in the car saying hes just called to say shes in labour to another clip of ive moved all the furniture for them
Theres over sharing and then theres actually explaining.

She's annoyed because it's hit a nerve. No one has said anything mean. General consensus was that most people who feel unhappy and uncomfortable to be on the receiving end of that kind of behaviour. She's annoyed because its just dawning on her that she's a pushy self obsessed individual with no boundaries

I'm the loving the live. Perked up my evening. Suspect that's the real mik we've seen tonight, nasty and aggressive, erratic. Is she drunk?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think she struggles with reading what people actually mean/how they feel. I'm sure her brother and sister in law say things out of pure politeness when they don't actually mean it. She seems like she is way too involved in other peoples business and too eager to interfere and they're probably too polite to tell her to take a step back. Probably why she wasn't at the wedding.

How many Instagram accounts does she need? She has 1 for her, one for her ‘home’, one for her dog and now one for her junk merch.

View attachment 1021086
It's pronounced 'jonk'

Omg just seen what you were all talking about! How has she made a 40 minute video about few comments on a previous 6 minute video :oops: I'm assuming that's what she talks about anyway, I'm not watching it.

Screenshot_20220127-210917_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
WTAF was that live
She's blaming having 'nervous energy' as the reason to want to re arrange their house and lug giant bookcases up stairs.

Reactions: 6
You should. It's hit a nerve
I flicked through some of it.

Maybe she should consider explaining things properly or just not talk about other people's business on her YouTube channel. The thing is, even if they wanted her around while her SIL is in labour then it's OK for others to say that's not something they'd appreciate. That's a difference in opinion. Were people actually being 'horrible'?! They only comments I've seen are relatively friendly sounding ones. I can't see why a handful of confused comments warranted a 40 minute video.

The disclaimer that she's no longer making content featuring someone else's baby as well.... as if that's something people were asking for and expecting from her.

'Parenting stoff'

Her word for February should be 'boundaries'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she basically says at about 26 mins into that live that she doesn’t read tattle, but coincidentally managed to talk about everything mentioned in this thread from the past 24 hours! Explaining the wedding rings and dress for her brothers wedding, the muscling into her brothers life/baby, how he was essentially offering up the baby for content(?!) and of course the comments about moving of his furniture...all of which is a major overreaction to the couple of comments on her latest YT video....so guessing she’ll be reading this all evening with her southern comfort and coke....Hi Mikhila

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.