Mikhila McDaid #10 Life-changing swing and crap Cartier ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vampire diaries. She felt the need to tell us She gets to the penultimate episode then starts season 3 again. And Again. And again. I just can’t. Make it stop, please.
So hard working that’s why! Busy workin‘ mum n that! More like busy doing sweet F A and shiz that doesn’t need doing..

Reflecting on the no buy/low buy… what a joker… the only video she got right so far in jan is her financials one - wherein she actually realised what she’s like (a small part of it anyway). But it’s all well and good reflecting if you’re going to actually make a change. All talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her hair in her stories... matted to her head in chunky strands. Please tell me that's because she has a hair mask on

Reactions: 4
Her hair in her stories... matted to her head in chunky strands. Please tell me that's because she has a hair mask on
Maybe it is because of a mask but knowing mik it’s just pure grease! & also I have no doubt she’ll have left the house to get the kids with this like that 🤢

Reactions: 2
Christ on a bike the grease in her hair in the hot tub stories!! 🤢🤢 Get a bloody wash you vile woman!

• Sick
Not even dry shampoo on that? Honestly she is a minger! She would have dropped her kids off to school too! Which I just imagine the playground mums had a nice comment on her hygiene today

Reactions: 1
Not even dry shampoo on that? Honestly she is a minger! She would have dropped her kids off to school too! Which I just imagine the playground mums had a nice comment on her hygiene today
Does she even get out of the car though? she strikes me as the sort who will drop off and go

I feel bit sad for her, she started off the year all positive, looked clean, knocked out a couple of videos she'd clearly planned and put effort into, one of which was about no buys and identifying emotional triggers for spending and the other was about making an effort so you feel good. Cut to two weeks later she's a complete hypocrite buying random crap she thinks will change her life and she's back to looking really unkempt and unclean

Reactions: 11
Yeah the hair was awful in those stories. I also don't know why she didn't empty and deflate the hot tub at the end of the season. Surely it's something you need to take care of? I thought they had to have a pump/filter going constantly to keep them clean, bit that might be pools.

Reactions: 5
Buying plants now? Is she getting a greenhouse to protect them from the frost?

• Wow
So they’ve been looking at summer holidays and obviously started looking at New York 🤦🏼‍♀️
For once Khila, could you just take your children on an age (the kids age) appropriate holiday. Seriously they’ve just had 4 days trudging round shops. Gods sake, take them somewhere they can have fun!

Reactions: 15
What the hell was the ‘when did we stop caring about a noise in our back garden’? I’d very much care if I heard someone unexpected in my garden!

I don’t know why you wouldn’t pack away the inflatable hot tub for winter. Lazy? Too much money that she can just replace it again like she did her last one after implying her dad burst it with his ciggie. What the hell was the red stain on the lid? Filthy.

Jompers and mogs are awful. You’d have to need your head testing wanting a jomper with one of her slogans on.

Reactions: 8
I think it's safe to say she knows nothing about gardening! It's a shame she could spend some time, and better spend her money, by researching a bit about the garden. She's one of those who wants the instant hit rather than devote time and energy a long term garden needs.

Who buys her merchandise? I have cupboards full of mugs, don't need more tatt (and nor does Mik). There's no way I'd where her slogan jompers. I just don't get who the people are who buy them. Does she have a garage full of unsold mogs?!

I *think* she might use one of the companies that only print your item as someone orders, and the company ship direct to the customer. She’s only showed herself with samples and I’m sure if she was taking the 3 Christmas mogs she sold to the post she’d have told us her fon fact, once again, that you can print your postage at home and drop it to her depot because she doesn’t like queuing at the post office.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please tell me she’s not taking the kids to New York in summer.
What about Italy ? She mentioned that a few weeks ago which was the best holiday idea she’s had for years. But oh no, selfish moron Mik can’t help herself!

Reactions: 7
Please tell me she’s not taking the kids to New York in summer.
What about Italy ? She mentioned that a few weeks ago which was the best holiday idea she’s had for years. But oh no, selfish moron Mik can’t help herself!
Ella will be getting her GCSE results? Surely she won’t book to take them away during that? Plus she’ll have a prom and her dad you know actually might want to spend time with her and take her on holiday

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.