Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A certain book by Michael Gillard about gangs and the London olympics mentions MWS.
I googled and found this which confirms the dodgy connections. MWS's partner in his car showroom was the brother and associate of a serious Essex gangster, who MWS was also very good friends with. And MWS goes to great lengths in that article defending both brothers. Well you know, you can always trust the word of a car salesmen :sneaky:

Odds on the showroom also functioning as a launderette anyone 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I googled and found this which confirms the dodgy connections. MWS's partner in his car showroom was the brother and associate of a serious Essex gangster, who MWS was also very good friends with. And MWS goes to great lengths in that article defending both brothers. Well you know, you can always trust the word of a car salesmen :sneaky:

Odds on the showroom also functioning as a launderette anyone 🤔
The fact that it’s public knowledge but he still continues to be touted as the ‘affable’ successful businessman. Pfft.

Reactions: 13
He gives me the absolute motherfucking ICK!

I'd rather lick a corpse than do anything sexual with that 'machoor firty five year old man'.
He’s so gross. I think he came across quite badly on the recent wright trip or whatever it’s called. Reminded me of season 1 towie mark. Screaming in hysterics before jumping off that rock. Telling his wife his breaths like a camels hole….charmed am sure 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh dear many people were struggling with the concept of “A Wright Family Holiday’ with many saying they are “glad” their hard earned TV licence is paying for a family to go on a free holiday. It’s not painting him or his free loading family in a good light.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Me too. To date that seems like Michelle's most quality piece of work and acting. The first episode is amazing.
I was amazed to find out that all the actors but Michelle and the other main English couple were all Australians even their 2 "English" kids.

Reactions: 5
Just finished ten pound poms. Questions..has Michelle had her ears pinned back? Is that much botox and fillers needed for an actress who's meant to show expression? Her face is frozen, shame as she's a naturally good looking girl but her forehead was under alot if strain in some of the scenes!

Reactions: 9
No producer is going to keep giving a fit actress role after role wiithout getting something in return. She probably has to service danny throughout the filming.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Saw one clip and he lifts his leg and farts - I’ve seen him do that before as well 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
He gives me the absolute motherfucking ICK!

I'd rather lick a corpse than do anything sexual with that 'machoor firty five year old man'.
Hear Hear !!

Whatever possessed the BBC to offer this new Wright Shite programme to them? Mark Junior, we know is a coat hangered mouthed, deeply unattractive, utterly charmless, arrogant, deluded, big headed, thick as mince bell end - then you meet dead eyed Mark Senior who is about as likeable as a blubbery cane toad (and resembles one). Josh is just mehhhhhhhhhh. I saw the trailers to this programme - I couldn't bring myself to watch it as I'd have done severe damage to the tv.

One thing I will say though, this show will disappear down the toilet just like all the rest of Mark Coathanger Mouth Wright's projects. He's the opposite of King Midas. Everything he touches turns to shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I hope this doesn’t sound insensitive, but for people of their financial status & access to all the resources they have, I doubt very much either of them are infertile. You can literally buy anything these days & there would be any number of infertility clinics to give them free treatment. Yes, it might take years, but if they wanted to get pregnant they would. Take Gretchen Rossi from RHOOC, her guy had no swimmers, she endured 7 years of failed IVF but got pregnant in the end at 41. These 2 are quite obviously childless by choice & would do well to say so, people would then stop asking them!

Reactions: 8
I hope this doesn’t sound insensitive, but for people of their financial status & access to all the resources they have, I doubt very much either of them are infertile. You can literally buy anything these days & there would be any number of infertility clinics to give them free treatment. Yes, it might take years, but if they wanted to get pregnant they would. Take Gretchen Rossi from RHOOC, her guy had no swimmers, she endured 7 years of failed IVF but got pregnant in the end at 41. These 2 are quite obviously childless by choice & would do well to say so, people would then stop asking them!

I hate them both, but this kind of statement boils my piss. Their child free status is nobody's business but theirs. It gives me the severe ick that people are so concerned with other people's wombs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I hate them both, but this kind of statement boils my piss. Their child free status is nobody's business but theirs. It gives me the severe ick that people are so concerned with other people's wombs.
Of course it’s no one’s business, but if you’re a reality star who shares every aspect of your life & therefore make money from people being invested in you, then people will ask about your future/family plans & being all coy & shy about answering, when you tell everything else, is just pathetic so he needs to just stop moaning about people asking or just say we dont currently have plans to become parents!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Of course it’s no one’s business, but if you’re a reality star who shares every aspect of your life & therefore make money from people being invested in you, then people will ask about your future/family plans & being all coy & shy about answering, when you tell everything else, is just pathetic so he needs to just stop moaning about people asking or just say we dont currently have plans to become parents!

He is under no obligation to say anything, perhaps he is protecting her? Perhaps they have had several miscarriages and it is upsetting to discuss. Why are you so obsessed? He's a prat and she's as shallow as a puddle but some things are private for a reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hear Hear !!

Whatever possessed the BBC to offer this new Wright Shite programme to them? Mark Junior, we know is a coat hangered mouthed, deeply unattractive, utterly charmless, arrogant, deluded, big headed, thick as mince bell end - then you meet dead eyed Mark Senior who is about as likeable as a blubbery cane toad (and resembles one). Josh is just mehhhhhhhhhh. I saw the trailers to this programme - I couldn't bring myself to watch it as I'd have done severe damage to the tv.

One thing I will say though, this show will disappear down the toilet just like all the rest of Mark Coathanger Mouth Wright's projects. He's the opposite of King Midas. Everything he touches turns to shite.
you are my soul mate lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.