Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Not invited back this year then knobhead 😂. I love how the article mentions Danny Dyer too 🤪
Thats why he is not back as ITV have the gig and he dropped out of a ITV gig last minute I think 🤔
He said the channel havent banned him.
Sure looks like it 😕

Reactions: 11
he has said on more than one occasion that socceraid is his favourite thing to be in...and he's doing nothing right now so the excuse given is rubbish, glad itv have binned him, big headed ponce

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hear Hear !!

Whatever possessed the BBC to offer this new Wright Shite programme to them? Mark Junior, we know is a coat hangered mouthed, deeply unattractive, utterly charmless, arrogant, deluded, big headed, thick as mince bell end - then you meet dead eyed Mark Senior who is about as likeable as a blubbery cane toad (and resembles one). Josh is just mehhhhhhhhhh. I saw the trailers to this programme - I couldn't bring myself to watch it as I'd have done severe damage to the tv.

One thing I will say though, this show will disappear down the toilet just like all the rest of Mark Coathanger Mouth Wright's projects. He's the opposite of King Midas. Everything he touches turns to shite.
Well said! I still have it on my planner to watch, but I might not bother as it'll be twenty-nine minutes of my life I'll never get back.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm glad he wasn't in Soccer Aid. Do you remember last year when Chunkz was going to take a penalty and MW went to moan to the Manager and persuaded them to let him take it instead? He took it so seriously when it is supposed to be a light-hearted thing for charity. I remember Chukz took the piss out of him on Instagram afterwards.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Not invited back this year then knobhead 😂. I love how the article mentions Danny Dyer too 🤪
This part of the interview is so passive aggressive too… ‘IF I'm around I'll maybe still watch the game.’

AS IF he has such a busy schedule. 😆 He’ll be watching it, coat hanger jaw trembling whilst wiping the tears from his eyes with his soon to expire Oyster card.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think I lasted about 3 mins of that wright programme on bbc .. can’t stomach all the coat hanger jaws

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope this doesn’t sound insensitive, but for people of their financial status & access to all the resources they have, I doubt very much either of them are infertile. You can literally buy anything these days & there would be any number of infertility clinics to give them free treatment. Yes, it might take years, but if they wanted to get pregnant they would. Take Gretchen Rossi from RHOOC, her guy had no swimmers, she endured 7 years of failed IVF but got pregnant in the end at 41. These 2 are quite obviously childless by choice & would do well to say so, people would then stop asking them!
Slade has two grown up sons from previous relationships...

it must have been Gretchen that had the problem.
---
* i have had a look on Google and one of them passed away at age 22🥲*

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Slade has two grown up sons from previous relationships...

it must have been Gretchen that had the problem.
---
* i have had a look on Google and one of them passed away at age 22🥲*
He’d had the snip though that they had trouble reversing plus likely Gretchen had issues, alls I meant was even the most complex infertility can usually be resolved when you have enough money & resources that’s why I think if the wrights wanted to start a family they would have by now.

Reactions: 3
Michelle must be fuming that Jodie Comer won a Tony award. I believe they go for a lot of the same roles but Michelle simply does not, and never will, compare to Jodie’s acting abilities. They’re worlds apart in terms of talent!! Michelle should stick to soap acting!

Reactions: 23
Michelle must be fuming that Jodie Comer won a Tony award. I believe they go for a lot of the same roles but Michelle simply does not, and never will, compare to Jodie’s acting abilities. They’re worlds apart in terms of talent!! Michelle should stick to soap acting!
😂😂 wonder if she gets narked at Meryl Streep winning Oscar’s

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂😂 wonder if she gets narked at Meryl Streep winning Oscar’s
Jodies face is full of dramatic expressions, ok being unmade up for roles. Michelle's face hasn't got any proper expressions due to to the botox and fillers. You have to let go as an actress and be raw. Michelle probably doesn't seem to feel comfortable letting go of fillers and botox and just showing her age. It's hard to cast someone in a woman in her 30s when she looks in her 20s with no wrinkles.

So she won't be known for her acting like Jodie Comer, Surranne Jones, Kate Winslet etc. The dramas they get are character driven. She probably wants that lead.

Reactions: 18
I can't put my finger on but Mark's face looks so different now. He's really not aging well but not surprising when he's got old leather face for his Mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He has deep crevices on his face when he smiles,

so does Jess and Josh.

They all take it from Pat and leather face

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.