Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for them.

Not much to report - he vanished for a while but has resurfaced looking like a Beachwear Ken Doll and she hasn’t been seen much at all, just a few pics of her looking moody.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why can’t he label stuff AD. It’s not hard is it. Instead he puts a sneaky #prproduct at bottom of comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Find it very strange that she never includes him in her actual grid posts of their holidays etc. would love to know her reasoning for that😂

Reactions: 13
Find it very strange that she never includes him in her actual grid posts of their holidays etc. would love to know her reasoning for that😂
Yeah I thought this… she seems much happier with her friends, so much so she has quite a few pics of her friends on her grid posts. I think Mark secretly makes her cringe…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah I thought this… she seems much happier with her friends, so much so she has quite a few pics of her friends on her grid posts. I think Mark secretly makes her cringe…
Them as a couple are just not lucrative. Thry are not a brand as a couple abd I have rarely seen a favourable comment on Mark accept when he did The Marathon he got lots of praise.

But didnt manage to get anything off the back of that as he hasnt proved himself as a personal trainer etc.

Youd expect if he had a sucessful PT career he wouldve got sporting sponsorships or presenting off the back of it.

NOPE.

The guy has to keep proving himself to be unlike Mark from Towie still. He is still so 90s. Im not talking about his curtains. His male chauvanistic persona.

Maybe A Big Brother stint would do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The guy has to keep proving himself to be unlike Mark from Towie still. He is still so 90s. Im not talking about his curtains. His male chauvanistic persona.

Hasn’t he had ample opportunities to do that though? Didn’t he do I’m a celeb? And he’s been on other things. If he hasn’t changed the public perception of him then he’s clearly still coming across like he did inTOWIE, which means that’s probably just who he is.

Reactions: 22
Don't forget in the recap the UKs cringiest power couple moved into the ultimate Bega-mansion all credit to @magsxxxx for that wonderful moniker 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Them as a couple are just not lucrative. Thry are not a brand as a couple abd I have rarely seen a favourable comment on Mark accept when he did The Marathon he got lots of praise.

But didnt manage to get anything off the back of that as he hasnt proved himself as a personal trainer etc.

Youd expect if he had a sucessful PT career he wouldve got sporting sponsorships or presenting off the back of it.

NOPE.

He nicked the "trainwright" name from a proper personal trainer who had built up a sucessful (low key) business and when confronted by him told him to "stay in his lane" He's an arrogant nasty grifter, allways was and will remain so...shes happy to let him beg for everything so she's as bad, no class at all

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
He nicked the "trainwright" name from a proper personal trainer who had built up a sucessful (low key) business and when confronted by him told him to "stay in his lane" He's an arrogant nasty grifter, allways was and will remain so...shes happy to let him beg for everything so she's as bad, no class at all
Yea it does look like he does all thr mansion begging and she probably doesnt want to harm her acting reputation.
But all her plugging different clothing garments whilst on film sets reeks of unprofessionalism.
Thats pretty trashy for an actress never mind whilst on the job🤨
She has her spare time to flog products.

Reactions: 11
There's something strange about these 2 can't ever see them having kids. There two selfish for children
See her cousin must of split her baby dad

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Been speaking to someone who works in catering on brassic set. Joe's said something to her about her botox when they had emotional scene & now hes the 1 getting into trouble for it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Been speaking to someone who works in catering on brassic set. Joe's said something to her about her botox when they had emotional scene & now hes the 1 getting into trouble for it
He's not wrong, and a credible actor. I'd take his advice if I were her.

There's something strange about these 2 can't ever see them having kids. There two selfish for children
See her cousin must of split her baby dad
They won't want their beg palace messed up by a child.

Reactions: 12
I dont know how to share the link. But mark did an interview with closer a couple of month ago revealing his baby plans. she still thinks shes got a good career ahead of her so isn't ready yet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Did Michelle’s cousin Katie and her partner break up? Never see him, it’s always just her and her son and her parents

• Sad
Reactions: 7
They’re both as dull as dishwater. Can’t imagine the interactions they have with one another at all

Reactions: 19
I dont know how to share the link. But mark did an interview with closer a couple of month ago revealing his baby plans. she still thinks shes got a good career ahead of her so isn't ready yet
What??? Maybe he is having it.
Remember this?😄

I cant see them having a baby together. Neither is settled together even after years
together they are more apart

She filmed in Australia and likely series 2 would be filmed Down Under.
I read he has some TV show filmed in Argrntina too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What??? Maybe he is having it.
Remember this?😄

I cant see them having a baby together. Neither is settled together even after years
together they are more apart

She filmed in Australia and likely series 2 would be filmed Down Under.
I read he has some TV show filmed in Argrntina too.
Videos posted on here where jess is singing should come with a warning. My ears 🙉😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.