Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissHavisham

Chatty Member
I don't think I'd physically be capable of getting pregnant by a man who wore an apricot two-piece. My ovaries and vagina would wither and die on the spot.

wright.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
You seem to have inner knowledge.....do tell 👂
I only know second hand via contacts at her management company. She’s by no means the only actor of her level who thinks the work will come to them, but covid changed things a hell of a lot and opportunities are much harder to come by.

Mark was interested in doing a reality show about the house build, but it went nowhere. The documentary team who filmed a some of his stuff about becoming a footballer wanted Michelle involved but she has a rule of absolutely NOT appearing in anything of the sort or becoming a ‘TV Couple’.

She was approached for one of the Welsh seasons of I’m a Celeb (the one Frankie Bridge went on to appear in) and when her agent put it to her she was somewhat taken aback that they thought she would even consider it. This led to an awkward showdown where her management asked what exactly she thought she should be doing. When it became clear that her future workload was Brassic or nothing, they put together a showreel and she got some face saving appointments in LA (with paps in tow of course) whilst Dan Brocklehurst was tapped up yet again for anything in the pipeline. She didn’t want to go to Australia, and for a while restrictions made it likely that it would be filmed in the UK, but the lack of other options and the efforts Danny had gone to meant she was signed up and on the plane.

Another note on Ten Pound Poms - it’s being ‘focus grouped’ at the moment after questions were raised about the quality of its editing, don’t be surprised if it is bumped to BBC3 or an iplayer ‘exclusive’, away from mainstream release

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Mark's back hanging around with Arg again and tbh I can see Mark and Michelle splitting in the not so long future
I can see the cover of OK Magazine now.... "We grew apart" ... "Our lives were going in different directions" ... "I loved her but it's over" ... "She caught me masturbating in the shed to photo's of myself and she said enough is enough" ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 41

magsxxxx

My neighbour commented on Michelle's new post asking if they had botox in 1956 & the comment got deleted & she got blocked 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Lauren was never fat she just has quite a large square face/ head much like Jess and Mark (theres is caused by ego as well as genetics). No matter how slim they get, you can't compensate for this.

Lauren's had such a shit life, even the abuse she experienced with the wrights was probably better than her own family. Mark definitely took advantage of that. I hope she's in therapy to get healing for her life, she and her daughter deserve happiness

• Haha
Reactions: 38

ccccc

Chatty Member
I think she got way above her station thinking she was gods gift. Her social media presence is zero, no personality, no sparkle. No ‘brand’. Apart from shallow Love Islander types who think she is gods gift to Essex, there is just not the appeal that she should have honed. She chose the towie route and wants people to admire her for her looks and better-than-you liftestyle. She acts like she’s Angelina protecting her privacy. Get over yourself! She’s a skinny, botoxed miserable looking cow with Roy Cropper for a husband. No one is that interested!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

msmith2006

VIP Member
Is it fair to make comments like he’ll be a geriatric dad? For all we know they could be going through or have been through failed ivf etc. I don’t think the No kids thing is by choice at this point. Mark has made multiple comments about wanting them and Michelle when asked usually says something vague which to me shows more that it hasn’t gone as planned.

Plenty of people are having babies later in life anyway but referring to someone as geriatric Dad because he’s not had kids by the age of 35
is OTT

• Heart
Reactions: 35

MissHavisham

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen Carols birthday post for Mark 😂😂😂
I'm no therapist but even I can see there's a lot to unpick here. :LOL:

On the one hand she has some weird Norma Bates situation going on, posting a photo like that of her own son (couldn't find one of him in a nice woolly jumper?). But as for the message, or list of grievances. Basically it boils down to 'we all find you quite annoying, as in really fucking annoying, but ain't you got a luvvly body, son?xxx'

wright.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Not to derail the chat about Michelle’s ever changing face, but the gossip we heard today was that Mark is ‘furious’ that he was turned down for the I’m a Celeb all stars show that’s currently on ITV 😂

I didn’t even realise he’d been on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 34