Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle must be fuming that Jodie Comer won a Tony award. I believe they go for a lot of the same roles but Michelle simply does not, and never will, compare to Jodie’s acting abilities. They’re worlds apart in terms of talent!! Michelle should stick to soap acting!
no contest, Jodie is a mesmerising actress, no vanity as far as what she looks like in a role.

Reactions: 16
Just started watching Ten Pound Poms. I see Michelle Keegan is playing Michelle Keegan as usual - such a versatile actress! 🙄😆 I bet Jodie Comer is quaking in her boots! 😜😄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just started watching Ten Pound Poms. I see Michelle Keegan is playing Michelle Keegan as usual - such a versatile actress! 🙄😆 I bet Jodie Comer is quaking in her boots! 😜😄
Crying into her awards, I’m sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Our Girl Michelle is currently being nominated in the 'disembodied voice on the phone pretending to give a tit about her husband and in-law's excerable travel show'. She is surely a shoo in?

Reactions: 5
I think the reason they never fully disclose a choice to be childless/fertility issues is because they probably get more media engagement by not answering the question and letting everyone speculate. Let’s face it, there’s not much else for anyone to comment on.

Reactions: 14
If you listen to the most recent Spencer Matthews podcast “Big Fish” his guest is Mark Wright, he’s gives a little insight into how his parents went bankrupt and lost everything. It’s a good listen, I did start to feel a tiny bit sorry for him…. He still comes across a total knob though 😆👍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can't get over someone like Mark who comes across so unlikeable can keep getting interviews etc. - Does he not have a PR person to coach him with this stuff??

Reactions: 10
If you listen to the most recent Spencer Matthews podcast “Big Fish” his guest is Mark Wright, he’s gives a little insight into how his parents went bankrupt and lost everything. It’s a good listen, I did start to feel a tiny bit sorry for him…. He still comes across a total knob though 😆👍
Based on his parents’ experience, one might think that he will not pretend to have an opulent lifestyle, because he would not be able to sustain it in the long term. He doesn’t seem to do much.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.