Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will be shying away from any controversies, Marks not a good bet in that front:

1. Pulled out of The Games, rumours of steroid use

2. Linked to former Crawley boss who is being investigated for discrimination and racism

3. In major financial strife

…when it’s a charity thing and there are plenty of other z listers willing to show up, why would ITV take the risk

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh his old enemy Chunkz from last year has been asked back, maybe he will get to take his own penalty this year 🤣 he’ll be devastated he can’t parade those children that aren’t his around with shirts saying ‘Uncle’ on the back. Absolute balloon so he is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought the same. Not a single picture of her on her birthday?
Clearly got a bunch of freebies like a singer and the Aperol stall etc and hopefully they markd them as ads and Michelle probably wanted to look like it didn't trade off her name.
When it did.
Seriously people can't have a private birthday and pay for things anymore???

Reactions: 12
Clearly got a bunch of freebies like a singer and the Aperol stall etc and hopefully they markd them as ads and Michelle probably wanted to look like it didn't trade off her name.
When it did.
Seriously people can't have a private birthday and pay for things anymore???
they are a bunch of ponces, never pay for anything easier to tag on the gram

Reactions: 11
Yep, he’s not been approached. Neither has his bestie Olly.

View attachment 2218491

More names to be announced but it’s on the world side as they struggle to get people to line up their schedules etc.

He’ll be desperately hoping someone gets injured this week 😂
There’s a reason Olly isn’t doing it. Can’t remember what tho 😂 maybe because of his tour?
Can’t see Mark having any legitimate reason tho.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think she might be pregnant and showing that’s why there were no photos of her? As it’s really strange to not have one photo of her at her birthday party.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think she might be pregnant and showing that’s why there were no photos of her? As it’s really strange to not have one photo of her at her birthday party.
I’m sure there was a very quick glimpse of her during one of the stories of the singer. She had on black trousers and a black and white striped top. It was a very quick glimpse so it could’ve been someone else.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure there was a very quick glimpse of her during one of the stories of the singer. She had on black trousers and a black and white striped top. It was a very quick glimpse so it could’ve been someone else.
Yeah there was a glimpse of her with one of her mates. I was so shocked she was at the chav mansion, I’m sure that’s the first time she’s been 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah right I didn’t see that. I do think maybe she’s struggling to get pregnant which must be awful with Hollie and Jess ya know the mother goddess’ that they are 🙄
Plus I think it might be her that’s struggling and not Mark as he got Lauren Goodger pregnant didn’t he. Plus I think they went away just them two on the first Christmas Vis and baby Josh was born.

Reactions: 4
Photos of them in Mayfair today she looks so miserable and no wedding ring in sight

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Photos of them in Mayfair today she looks so miserable and no wedding ring in sight
She also always always walks miles ahead or behind him when there are paps around. He is well known for tipping backgrid and others off, she is well known for disappearing as soon as they turn up. Such an odd sham of a relationship

Reactions: 16
Maybe she is embarrassed the sister in law begged for freebies so she didn't want to be tagged or didnt even turn up.

There's not that back of the head or even an arm shot holding a drink.

Probably was up north with her friends and family as she is most of her spare time.
---
I don’t know if a certain comment is true but 👀
Ive heard that from a Mayfair set of friends.

Explains why he isn't bothered where MK is in the distance suits him fine.
In the States on his Extra! Job and there wasn't any rumours of Mark and other female celebs. Mark was this supposed Lothario on Towie.

I don't think it would do his career any harm even give it a much needed boost.

Anyone seen his family travel show? 🖥
Maybe give it a binge watch.
I enjoyed that sister Jessica's wedding.
His family are so entertaining 😂

I'm suprised she has had a parenting documentary she is more entertaining than those Faiers sisters & Fearne 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.