Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is his problem he makes me sick

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion

mark wright with his great big gaping maw, chelle is absent and just a bore

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For my sins, I watched about 6 minutes of the Wright Holiday trip or whatever it's called. You literally saw a 2 second shot of Michelle and that was it. The first few mins were the Wrights chewing the fat going through the personality traits of the brothers. I switched off when they were bantering in the Range about who should have put petrol in ahead of the trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do kind of want to see how the pool looks when finished 😂
Are builders/contractors still boycotting him for not paying for work? I doubt anyone would do a job like that for free!

I do wonder how much time they actually spend in that house

Reactions: 2
I’ve no idea - I thought those rumours were hearsay? According to stories they’re doing the pool anyway.

the upkeep of the house alone would be ridiculous. No wonder she’s constantly working - someone has to pay for it.

Reactions: 7
I’ve no idea - I thought those rumours were hearsay? According to stories they’re doing the pool anyway.

the upkeep of the house alone would be ridiculous. No wonder she’s constantly working - someone has to pay for it.
If i was Michelle i'd be fuming as he seems to do duck all and all his "business" ideas are just money pits for her - I know it was reported on here she gave him money to do some property development for those houses which Jess was living in and no doubt she has money in that tacky sportswear brand he has.

Reactions: 6
Ah right I didn’t see that. I do think maybe she’s struggling to get pregnant which must be awful with Hollie and Jess ya know the mother goddess’ that they are 🙄
Plus I think it might be her that’s struggling and not Mark as he got Lauren Goodger pregnant didn’t he. Plus I think they went away just them two on the first Christmas Vis and baby Josh was born.
I'd be surprised if what Lauren said was true. It was such a toxic relationship and probably made it up to hurt him. Continuing the lie suits him too as he can use it to show his past virility.

Reactions: 5
Genuine question but what does mark sr do? Like when they were on towie they were clearly well off already so I’d say he gets sponsorship from his parents as well as Michelle

Genuine question but what does mark sr do? Like when they were on towie they were clearly well off already so I’d say he gets sponsorship from his parents as well as Michelle
Smoke coming off that Aqua card 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Most likely some dark deeds back in the day. That family is dodgy.

• Heart
But aside from The aqua card and dodgy jokes - does anyone know what he does?
I believe he had a car dealership in the 1990’s

This article doesn’t say what he did but mark talks about them losing everything and his mum and dad having to work hard to get it back and keep up appearances.
I think his mum and dad owned a pub in the east end so maybe had inheritance to fall back on 🤔 not 100% sure tho

---
I believe he had a car dealership in the 1990’s

This article doesn’t say what he did but mark talks about them losing everything and his mum and dad having to work hard to get it back and keep up appearances.
I think big marks mum and dad owned a pub in the east end so maybe had inheritance to fall back on 🤔 not 100% sure tho

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.