Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Mark and Jess were ever close. The abuse Lauren used to get from the family about him spending time with them was just weird. They were young and in love (despite the fact he treated her like tit). I think he treated her like tit to keep a persona to the people outside of their relationship, it sadly reminds me a lot of my first "love"

they were way too invested in Lauren and Mark's relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Shoot me now! 🔫 Just seen trailer on BBC1 for a series about the insufferable family Wright ...
I've always tried to defend the BBC but its been becoming increasingly difficult over the past 6 months or so for me to continue to do so. The thought of this thick chinny wiggy twit shouting, "Itz all abaaaaawt Faaaaahmleeeeee innit" is the final bleeping nail in the coffin for me. Save one of your bullets for me please. Ta.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Michelle birthday yesterday,

how old is she now 38?
---
A swimming pool getting built outside the empty "mansion".

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see Beyoncé was/is staying at The Rinth. Was Mark not invited to take Michelle there for a freebie for her birthday? After all, it is their second home, right? I would have thought The Rinth would want to introduce Beyoncé to their resident zlebs.😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought they were besties with Beyoncé? Didn’t they go and see the show she did in Dubai?

Reactions: 9
Was her party literallty the wrights and a singer? Looks dead!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's hysterical Jess and Mark are pimping it out on their IG,

yet Michelle's no where to be seen.

Michelle could do better than that desperate family..

if it hadn't for been loony Lauren, Mark would have had no screen time in Towie and the rest of them leather face, baldy Jess and old Pat would have got got the boot after the first season.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
A tit singer on the unfinished patio with a building site backdrop 😂

No drinking allowed inside the ‘manshun’ as they can’t risk any damage while they desperately try to find a private buyer

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's hysterical Jess and Mark are pimping it out on their IG,

yet Michelle's no where to be seen.

Michelle could do better than that desperate family..

if it hadn't for been loony Lauren, Mark would have had no screen time in Towie and the rest of them leather face, baldy Jess and old Pat would have got got the boot after the first season.
I thought the same. Not a single picture of her on her birthday?

Reactions: 11
We watched 10 pound poms over the weekend and bloody hell her face was so distracting because it was just wrong for the part, it was even more obvious when she was in scenes with the other actress playing Annie.

It’s a shame she has done that to herself, she could have had a decent enough career in U.K, tv but she’s limited herself by messing with her face so much. Hollyoaks next?

Reactions: 14
Yep, he’s not been approached. Neither has his bestie Olly.

IMG_4758.jpeg

More names to be announced but it’s on the world side as they struggle to get people to line up their schedules etc.

He’ll be desperately hoping someone gets injured this week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That family party he threw her was so depressing. It looked so cold and devoid of any atmosphere.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.