Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shoot me now! 🔫 Just seen trailer on BBC1 for a series about the insufferable family Wright ... Well it looks like the dad and Mark and his brother ! Sorry I won't be able to watch it I have a new painted wall to watch dry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shoot me now! 🔫 Just seen trailer on BBC1 for a series about the insufferable family Wright ... Well it looks like the dad and Mark and his brother ! Sorry I won't be able to watch it I have a new painted wall to watch dry 😂
At least they might draw in more viewers than The Challenge UK. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another reason not to pay my license fee.
Will they be focusing on his dads recent cheating in the marathon?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s funny how that’s been swept under the rug never to be exposed in the press isn’t it! Makes you wonder what else is conveniently forgotten too…

Reactions: 16
Is Mark not doing Soccer Aid this year? I’ve just seen an advert and he’s not on the the list. I thought he cleared his diary every year for it? How will he ever parade Josh’s children around this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is Mark not doing Soccer Aid this year? I’ve just seen an advert and he’s not on the the list. I thought he cleared his diary every year for it? How will he ever parade Josh’s children around this year?
He'll be fuming at being dropped but his excuse will be he's got a bad leg or he's busy fillming.

Reactions: 14
Danny Dyer is doing it. They had beef before didn’t they? Bet he’s fuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes there was handbags at dawn wasn't there with the Wright v Dyer gang. Mark will be gutted, he needs to just go and get an actual job.

I watched a bit of Ten Pound Poms, her face and brows look bleeping ridiculous. I think Faye Marsay is a much better actress.
Can we just take a minute to appreciate Warren Brown, he’s so fit, is he married 😂
Warren Brown is FIT! Luckily he is a great actor too though and doesn't play typecast roles like handsome man roles. Might have to watch it again just to appreciate him though 😉🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Instantly thought of Michelle when I saw thus article, this why she will never be a top tier actress, either here or abroad

She looks like wax in her mid 30s, where is there to go from there but eternally frozen. A beautiful woman dies twice.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is she incapable of hiring a dialect coach? Surely with her £3.5 million pound house and loose change from grifting she can afford it? She knows she is limited with her manc accent.

Reactions: 11
Is she incapable of hiring a dialect coach? Surely with her £3.5 million pound house and loose change from grifting she can afford it? She knows she is limited with her manc accent.
She lacks the talent to mimic, she has one character and a set of mannerisms whoever she plays. That husky whisper, she tends to need props too like a slice of toast or cup of tea. It must be stressful not being very good at what you do for a job day in and day out.

• Heart
The scene on Ten Pound Poms last night when she was driving the car, she looked like she’d just stepped out of the botox clinic and eyebrow salon 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 bleeping ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The scene on Ten Pound Poms last night when she was driving the car, she looked like she’d just stepped out of the botox clinic and eyebrow salon 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 bleeping ridiculous
Lol...we were watching this last night, and when she was crying over the pic of her kid, my husband said, "she's not really a very good actress, is she?"
She can't move her face, it's terrible when she tries to cry or look sad! 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am still just trying to get over the fact that cousin Sadie Stuart is related to 2 of the scum that murdered Stephen Lawrence... I literally am shocked.

Someone please tell me she has nothing to do with them, ever, before I go and unfollow them all on insta!
This isn't brought up enough!! She is Jamie and Neil Acourt's cousin and their entire family not only stood by them both, they also defended them. Jamie was using the Stuart name and was arrested in Marbella for drug smuggling after being seen in Olivias (Elliots restaurant) regularly. It was all over Facebook that he was there, when he was a wanted man for the drugs, so Sadie is more than happy to associate with him. She is also friends with Neil Acourt's partner Claire on Facebook and they clearly still spend time together, so she isn't bothered about cutting ties.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.