Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those are the only parts she gets because she IS one dimensional
She is pretty good in"Ten pound poms" she is playing it with subtlety and is not a gobby Manc. She will never be a high ranking actress but to be fair she's good in this show.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is pretty good in"Ten pound poms" she is playing it with subtlety and is not a gobby Manc. She will never be a high ranking actress but to be fair she's good in this show.
Ha! She absolutely is a gobby Manc in ten pound poms are you being serious?! She’s just a gobby Manc with a couple of secrets… which gives reason for her to do the frozen forehead confused/angry face she always does. She’s an appalling “actress” she just plays herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I watched a bit of Ten Pound Poms, her face and brows look bleeping ridiculous. I think Faye Marsay is a much better actress.
Can we just take a minute to appreciate Warren Brown, he’s so fit, is he married 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh fgs, don’t bring it up if you can handle back other opinions. Of course I’ve watched it otherwise I wouldn’t make comment would i?
Her whole persona is “gobby Manc with secrets” exactly how she is irl.
When the guy runs her over on his bike - top gobby moment..
When she says she can’t tell him why she’s in his office
When she calls her mum at that pub
Talking in a deep voice dead pan whisper (the only voice she can do) doesn’t mean you aren’t gobby. Her whole persona is gobby.
Every time she’s on scene and opens her mouth she is gobby.
Better question would be when isn’t she gobby?
When Michelle plays a soft woman who is kind and not had some hard affiliation with life and has facial movement, someone who is clever and influential, soft and kind & not a angry, secretive, frowning or deep voice dead-pan whispering and being yes, gobby - come back to me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree that her face is too tweaked to look authentically 1950s. Her acting is fine, she's doing her usual turn, but she's no Sarah Lancashire. I completely fancy Warren Brown and his expressive face, even with the 'tache. If Michelle has any sense she'll have thrown her shrimp on his barbie when they were on location downunder.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else remember Mark presented a CBBC show called Dengineers, it was a makeover show which created kid's dens. He was a surprising choice for a kid's show.

Reactions: 5
See him being his usual twit self with the style sisters sorting his wardrobe out!
You'd think he'd have all the time in the world being unemployed and all....

On that note what do the wardrobe people do? Just tidy it up or do they go through it like a stylist and get you to bin stuff etc?

Reactions: 7
I agree that her face is too tweaked to look authentically 1950s. Her acting is fine, she's doing her usual turn, but she's no Sarah Lancashire. I completely fancy Warren Brown and his expressive face, even with the 'tache. If Michelle has any sense she'll have thrown her shrimp on his barbie when they were on location downunder.
She looks too glamorous and I'm sure the Aussies would have rejected her as she looks too dark skinned for a pom. Faye Marsay on the other hand is as magnificent as ever, loved her in Fresh Meat and Pride.

Reactions: 4
You'd think he'd have all the time in the world being unemployed and all....

On that note what do the wardrobe people do? Just tidy it up or do they go through it like a stylist and get you to bin stuff etc?
They seem to get people to get rid of stuff then put what’s left back in order like a shop style. He was standing about acting twattish saying yes/no to trainers and proclaiming himself a ‘style brother’.
---
They seem to get people to get rid of stuff then put what’s left back in order like a shop style. He was standing about acting twattish saying yes/no to trainers and proclaiming himself a ‘style brother’.
Obv lots of shots of the crappy aytee 7 gym wear on shelves.

Reactions: 5
I saw he’s back presenting on Extra again; thought he left America and that gig behind??

Reactions: 2
---

Obv lots of shots of the crappy aytee 7 gym wear on shelves.
A style brother 😭 what a massive twit

Although I have to say anyone who'd actually use a 'wardrobe styling service' is probably an insufferable twit themselves so he's probably the right man for the ad

Reactions: 8
I seen this. They must of been desperate that night. I doubt the american idol judges even knew who he was.
I wonder if it's because work has dried up in the UK; I mean The Challenge went down like a sack of potatoes.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.