Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG did those two have a vow renewal???? I bet he looked well miserable. as he didn't even look that happy in the video of the "happy marriage" the first time round, check it out on Carol's IG.
I just googled and it was definitely their vow renewal M&M were at but weren’t shown at all on TOWIE. From what I remember he wasn’t that into it and I assumed it was done because TOWIE were willing to pay/contribute and it was a way of getting everyone/the family together for a party at a cheap cost to them.

Reactions: 2
I just had a thought...surely Michelle’s agent would never let her appear in a reality show for the wedding. What if she had to blurred out of scenes or exclude herself from the wedding party altogether? Jess would be FEWMIN 😂😂
I think her being associated with Towie TV won't do her much favours especially if she wanrs quality TV drama or films. You dont see Jodie Comer or Surrane Jones flaunt their private lives. It definitely won't do her favours on the arm of Towies Mark Wright.
I do like her in some things... I loved her in Ordinary Lies and think she should stick to that level.

Reactions: 5
Shocked that these two are married. Even after years I still can’t get my head round it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Slightly off topic, but I was reading some of the reviews for Olivias on Tripadvisor (where Michelle was photographed looking bored out of her skull with the rest of the Wright clan the other day) and customer service seems to be a major issue. Well worth a read just for the laughs! Seems like clinging onto the Essex glamour is fading fast

Reactions: 10
Could get a whole thread going on the wright family Carole is now uploading pics by the pool. Michelle must cringe being on holiday with these

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Could get a whole thread going on the wright family Carole is now uploading pics by the pool. Michelle must cringe being on holiday with these
Are Jess and Carole wearing the same swimsuit? On each of their instas they’ve got a photo in a black swimsuit from f&f - matching or sharing? 😂

Reactions: 4
Slightly off topic, but I was reading some of the reviews for Olivias on Tripadvisor (where Michelle was photographed looking bored out of her skull with the rest of the Wright clan the other day) and customer service seems to be a major issue. Well worth a read just for the laughs! Seems like clinging onto the Essex glamour is fading fast
Just had a nose..... not great reviews at all. Not surprised to be honest, I think they probably rely on their Towie status to bring the customers in!

Reactions: 1
Yeah most people seemed to go due to the TOWIE link which from a lot of the reviews is the only thing keeping it going!

Reactions: 1
Jess had videos on her Instagram showing her and Carol in Pandora buying Mother and daughter charms, well chav!

I had a look and there seems to be issues with slow service, several people also said that when the bill came they had been charged for items they didn't order which of course was an error!!! I bet Elliot hopes that people are so drunk they will pay for stuff they never had.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.