Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me? The inner thigh, and nipple area seem like intimate places to touch someone...

image01.png

image2.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They’re prob both drunk .. I don’t think that’s bad at all 😂 god are we saying Mark is gay now come on

• Haha
They’re prob both drunk .. I don’t think that’s bad at all 😂 god are we saying Mark is gay now come on
I didn’t even notice Mark was touching his knee tbh 😂

Does anyone find it odd that they never seem to go on holiday as a couple? It’s always with their families/friends, nothing wrong with going with other people but they even shared half of their honeymoon with his bloody family and don’t seem to go on their own. I find it odd!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I didn’t even notice Mark was touching his knee tbh 😂

Does anyone find it odd that they never seem to go on holiday as a couple? It’s always with their families/friends, nothing wrong with going with other people but they even shared half of their honeymoon with his bloody family and don’t seem to go on their own. I find it odd!
He's touching his inner thigh, near the crotch, not his knee. I did a double take... 👀

Somebody please spill some tea on that marriage

Reactions: 6
He loves his 'bhoys' and I always just thought I was friendship but maybe it runs deeper. I would keep Luke away from him Michelle! She is straddling some guy and he is clinging on to her so maybe it's her brother's boyfriend as Mark is right beside them looking stoned.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s sad Michelle won’t put up any pics of her and Mark on this trip. It’s her and her pals on her stories. Regardless of personal thoughts towards Mark, it seems a bit crappy. They’re clearly away together and Marks shared pics with her in them. Just my opinion 😊

Does Jess have her own thread? Saw on daily fail comment about her being natalya (her sisters) mum 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it’s sad Michelle won’t put up any pics of her and Mark on this trip. It’s her and her pals on her stories. Regardless of personal thoughts towards Mark, it seems a bit crappy. They’re clearly away together and Marks shared pics with her in them. Just my opinion 😊
Yeh I find it strange I know she wants to keep it private but either don’t post anything or include mark in pics you post. I think the wright clan know not to take any too whenever they post on a story and they are there they are always careful to make sure they aren’t in shot

Reactions: 5
She does have her own thread.
[/QUOTE]
I LIKE jess I think she is hilarious. I really hope her wedding gets its own reality series. I dont watch Towie ( stopped at series 2) or Sam and Billies show. But any of The Wright Clan Idwatch. They are entertaining and full of drama and take themselves seriously... 🤗remember Marks reality show

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know lots of Tik toks are cringe but the one Mark put up the other day was awful, Michelle’s voice was on it but she never actually appeared, her mates were on it, Mark was so cringe he’s such a knob, I’m so shocked she married him still 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.