Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think maybe Mark and Michelle have an open marriage. I have thought this for a while. And if it suits them then that's up to them.
What makes you think that? From what I've seen and read, they are very much a couple but (probably to Mark's annoyance) keep their personal life private.

Reactions: 2
I think they genuinely love each other. They might seem mismatched to the outside world but love is love and I don’t think it would have lasted this long if it wasn’t.

Reactions: 7
I think they genuinely love each other. They might seem mismatched to the outside world but love is love and I don’t think it would have lasted this long if it wasn’t.
I agree. The whole living in Essex thing, it was probably just better for her at the time being close to London etc and maybe she likes living there. Let’s not forget she can be back to Manchester in 1 hour 50 mins from London.

Bizarrely I think you're right. To me they're such an odd match and I was really shocked when I heard they were together and even more so when I heard they were married but they've been together ages now (I don't know how long exactly) and it's not like they're staying together because of their kids, because their career depends on it or because of finances so they are likely together because they want to be. Maybe he's not a dick, maybe she is, maybe they both are, maybe he is but she likes it... who knows but something is obviously working for them!

Reactions: 15
Yeah, it they can’t be together for career reasons because it’s ruined hers.
And they don't do anything together, not even interviews I don't think so it's not like they're richard and Judy and no one will be interested in them if they split up. There's either love or blackmail 😆

Arg is deluded. The way he treated Gemma😶. Fat or thin he will always think he’s the most desirable person in the room. Why because he measures himself against friends like Mark Wright who have worked at making a career. He is spiteful and sad. Hence the over eating and let’s not talk about his crooning

• Heart
The reason I think they have some kind of open arrangement is when Michelle was working away filming with Luke Pasquale. It was well known on that set that they were having an affair. It was not hidden. Also when Mark Snr was asked he said 'we know'. This was when they all visited her in South Africa.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So she goes to South Africa for work. Is having an affair with a co-star. The Wright clan get wind of it and ambush her in South Africa....Regardless of the truth to that story no one wants to be sat at a round table explaining themselves to their in laws. They do seem like very driven individuals. Have they grown apart? Possibly. But if Mark had wanted a stay a home wife. He would have chosen one.

The reason I think they have some kind of open arrangement is when Michelle was working away filming with Luke Pasquale. It was well known on that set that they were having an affair. It was not hidden. Also when Mark Snr was asked he said 'we know'. This was when they all visited her in South Africa.
I remember something about big Mark saying that, what was actually said do we know?

Some people have their own arrangements within their marriage as to what's permissible. I think it's more the publicity that perhaps affected Mark Snr. You have to remember he said to Mark ' it's ok if you cheat just dont get caught' . So its probable that he didnt want Mark embarrassed publicly. After filming with Luke Pasquale he may have asked her to be more discreet and vice versa with him.

Is this actually true though? I can’t see her doing that, although I wish she was with him 😍

Reactions: 4
I like both Mark and Michelle, he is so handsome and she is very beautiful. I have heard she has boyfriends in Manchester (or did have)and he sees women as well. It's not unusual in their celebrity circles. When I was younger I used to think people in the public eye were the same as is ordinary people...but they are not. A lot if things go on that wouldnt fly if it was us. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 6
Michelle and Mark remind me a lot of the Beckhams. Not in wealth and celebrity because they are no where near that level its just how the public views them as a couple.in the late 90s my hairdresser would tell me all about David Beckhams antics. It's true hairdressers know everything lol. But I would never ever believe her because I really bought into his family man image. I know 🤔. She laughs her head off at me know. I was always like 'no way he is a devoted husband and father'. Now rightly so she laughs and brings my reaction up all the time. I feel it's a bit the same with Michelle and Mark.

Reactions: 7
Was it not Ricky that Big Mark said that to about the mistake he made cheating was admitting it, always deny, deny, deny.

Reactions: 3
Was it not Ricky that Big Mark said that to about the mistake he made cheating was admitting it, always deny, deny, deny.
Yes you are right it was.

They also have a PR person who deals with the Daily Mail I believe. To stop certain coverage coming out. But that's standard for all celebrities now. A bit like the old Catch and Kill reporting.

Last edited:
😍Luke Pasqualllliiinoo😍
Mark he is handsome too but I can't see his ego taking his gf or wife cheating on him. Or he did know. Or believe.
She would've faced the wrath of The Wright's I'm sure.

Reactions: 1
😍Luke Pasqualllliiinoo😍
Mark he is handsome too but I can't see his ego taking his gf or wife cheating on him. Or he did know. Or believe.
She would've faced the wrath of The Wright's I'm sure.
Yes especially if they thought the world and his wife knew. I think the Wright males cheat on their wives but discreetly. If MK did cheat and they found out she would be dragged over the coals,and not just by his parents and siblings there would be a huge family gathering confronting her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.