Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s also about 5’5. He could be James Bond’s fat tongued shoe cleaner
Hahaha im triggered! This is an old annoyance of mine. He claimed to be 6'2 at one stage.

Celeb heights have him down to 5'9 3/4 now which must be his height when wearing the 3 inch lifts he wears but he was 6'2 at one stage. His taller than him in all photos brother is listed as about 5'8 in all his official football stuff. The ego on him. He also says he is worth millions. How exactly?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I seen both of them once a few years back. I was surprised at how thin he looked. He looked quite small overall, not the muscular alpha male he portrays himself as. She seemed quiet & unassuming.
I don't follow her but a sm video of hers was on an article, she was talking about going shopping and not buying anything. The level of posing in it put me off her a bit. Maybe they're not too unlike. I thought she had gone into the relationship blind but then it was highlighted that in a column she had, when Mark was in towie she had written about him cheating on Lauren & how it wouldn't be her to be with someone who slept with loads of girls she knew. It played out for us all on telly we all feel like we knew them 🙈

His family are massive hypocrites, shocker they have covid. They're all so overbearing. Must be terrible having to tolerate the lot of them, especially big Carol 😂

They could be real but she has lost weight & they look pretty full and have great shape for no underwire. She is soooo gorgeous though
Pretty sure a topless picture of her was ‘leaked’ from her Instagram account a few years back. They were tennis-ball kind of circular.

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure a topless picture of her was ‘leaked’ from her Instagram account a few years back. They were tennis-ball kind of circular.
I remember this, guys I worked with had it saved in their phone 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahaha im triggered! This is an old annoyance of mine. He claimed to be 6'2 at one stage.

Celeb heights have him down to 5'9 3/4 now which must be his height when wearing the 3 inch lifts he wears but he was 6'2 at one stage. His taller than him in all photos brother is listed as about 5'8 in all his official football stuff. The ego on him. He also says he is worth millions. How exactly?!
About him being worth millions. Didn’t he ask Michelle to lend him money for one of his developments? Correct me if I am wrong. Millionaire my a*#e, says Jim Royle!

Reactions: 6
Nooooooooo!!! I said my husband can put the footie on. It's only a bleeping documentary about Mark sodding Wright and his football career :eek: :eek: :eek:
Mark Wright: The Last Chance on BBC 1 for anyone who wants to point and laugh ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched his footie programme he ran on to the pitch a few minutes before the end.Anyone would think he had scored the winning goal in the world cup

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nooooooooo!!! I said my husband can put the footie on. It's only a bleeping documentary about Mark sodding Wright and his football career :eek: :eek: :eek:
Mark Wright: The Last Chance on BBC 1 for anyone who wants to point and laugh ;)
Mine watched some of it earlier too. He commented that they had a very small kitchen considering the money they have. I said its only a temporary home, but then I thought is that right? I'm sure I read they were living somewhere else while they were having their house re-built.

Reactions: 4
Just read on The Sun online that Mark burst into tears after seeing Arge who has ballooned to almost 27 stone. He was probably cryinging with laughter.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Mine watched some of it earlier too. He commented that they had a very small kitchen considering the money they have. I said its only a temporary home, but then I thought is that right? I'm sure I read they were living somewhere else while they were having their house re-built.
They’re still in current home while building a new one nearby

Just read on The Sun online that Mark burst into tears after seeing Arge who has ballooned to almost 27 stone. He was probably cryinging with laughter.
He used to on TOWIE, he was always horrible to arg and then arg would let his friendships with others and relationship with Lydia suffer to 'be there' for Mark!

He used to on TOWIE, he was always horrible to arg and then arg would let his friendships with others and relationship with Lydia suffer to 'be there' for Mark!
Arg was just as horrible about other people, he used to say some horrible things, create drama and then just walk away giggling like a little girl.

Reactions: 13
Arg was just as horrible about other people, he used to say some horrible things, create drama and then just walk away giggling like a little girl.
And everyone thought he was nice. I've never liked arg I have nonidea how he got Lydia to gonout with him, how he managed to find anyone to cheat on her with or why anyone wants to be his friend. He's not a good friend or boyfriend.

Reactions: 12
He used to put him down all the time, and I think the only reason he hung around with him was because Arge fed his huge ego.

And everyone thought he was nice. I've never liked arg I have nonidea how he got Lydia to gonout with him, how he managed to find anyone to cheat on her with or why anyone wants to be his friend. He's not a good friend or boyfriend.
No idea why Lydia went with him, I didn't particularly like him either and I don't like him singing.

You’re right, I don’t know how he managed to get her. He used to treat Gemma really badly as well. He would constantly make digs about her appearance. He would laugh when she started crying, he would be talking to other girls in front of her and laughing when she got upset. He tried to be Mark Wright, unfortunately he didn’t have Mark Wrights looks, money or like ability.

• Heart
I remember this, guys I worked with had it saved in their phone 🙈
Yesc it was in the bath it was taken. It was supposedly taken by her friend.. Sent by mistske and uploaded... Looks like her friend was in the bath perhaps..
Quickly shut down the story.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yesc it was in the bath it was taken. It was supposedly taken by her friend.. Sent by mistske and uploaded... Looks like her friend was in the bath perhaps..
Quickly shut down the story.
From what I remember she uploaded it herself to her own Instagram account. Think she was taking a naughty pic for Marks eyes only but somehow uploaded it. Also regarding Arg I think he is one horrible person, he loves to get a reaction out of people and would make the most juvenile comments, never sensed the tone or showed empathy. He is so obnoxious the way he insults women and laughs as if he is hilarious. His banter is almost as good as his singing 🙈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.