Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone find it weird recently she only ever posts stuff of her and Mark on her story? I.e stuff that disappears 😂 If you looked at her insta feed there’s no photos of him and her at all 🙈😂

Reactions: 8
The reason I think they have some kind of open arrangement is when Michelle was working away filming with Luke Pasquale. It was well known on that set that they were having an affair. It was not hidden. Also when Mark Snr was asked he said 'we know'. This was when they all visited her in South Africa.
Out of interest how do you know this was you part of the production crew ?

I want to believe this is true because I think Mark is an awful person and I’d love to see him get treated the way he has treated so many girls 🤣 but I really can’t see Michelle being the type to cheat.

although I bet she gets a lot of male attention and it will only be a matter of time before she kicks Mark to the Kirb and upgrades

Reactions: 6
Out of interest how do you know this was you part of the production crew ?

I want to believe this is true because I think Mark is an awful person and I’d love to see him get treated the way he has treated so many girls 🤣 but I really can’t see Michelle being the type to cheat.although I bet she gets a lot of male attention and it will only be a matter of time before she kicks Mark to the Kirb and upgrades
i can’t remember if it was on this thread or the TOWIE thread but there was someone posting that said they worked on set as an MUA I think? They said about her and Luke and that everyone knew on set
ETA: there was obviously more detail than that 😂😂

Reactions: 1
arh well spotted, been to investigate, spot the baby picture in the bottom right corner on marks screen
View attachment 433409View attachment 433419
Oh yes that mirror he is in front of was on her Insta stories a few weeks back as she was saying she got lots of questions about it. Her MLM shilling of her skincare thing is hilarious. They all tag eachother being boss babes and yummy mummys working from home making an absolute fortune apparently with their rented houses and cars and just PM her to achieve your dreams and never work a day again... Preys on vulnerable young women who see this fake life through a filter and they all use their kids for views and engagement. Whatever happened to good old Avon ladies, at least that stuff was decent.

Anyone find it weird recently she only ever posts stuff of her and Mark on her story? I.e stuff that disappears 😂 If you looked at her insta feed there’s no photos of him and her at all 🙈😂
I don’t blame her if anything does go wrong she doesn’t need to make it obvious and delete loads of pictures 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh yes that mirror he is in front of was on her Insta stories a few weeks back as she was saying she got lots of questions about it. Her MLM shilling of her skincare thing is hilarious. They all tag eachother being boss babes and yummy mummys working from home making an absolute fortune apparently with their rented houses and cars and just PM her to achieve your dreams and never work a day again... Preys on vulnerable young women who see this fake life through a filter and they all use their kids for views and engagement. Whatever happened to good old Avon ladies, at least that stuff was decent.
She’s insufferable with that bloody lumi, god it gets on my tits think I’ll have to unfollow. Can’t stand her she’s an hole, trying to be famous off the back of Michelle whilst looking like the poor mans version of her 🤪

Reactions: 3
Just seen Mark on the gram cheering and howling whilst toddin his pancakes he really OS a tosser!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think that Michelle is mad for not getting with Luke Pascqualino - I've heard rumours from when they filmed our girl they were very close. I know who i'd choose lol!

Reactions: 9
I think that Michelle is mad for not getting with Luke Pascqualino - I've heard rumours from when they filmed our girl they were very close. I know who i'd choose lol!
Same, he is so unbelievably gorgeous its insane.

He always looked so good in period costume in The Musketeers - which is the show that made me fancy him so much. And I've never stopped since.

Same, he is so unbelievably gorgeous its insane.

He always looked so good in period costume in The Musketeers - which is the show that made me fancy him so much. And I've never stopped since.
He was even fit in Skins back in the day! RIP Freddy😂🥺

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.