Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think Mark Wright has made a mistake going back to football at his age?

I mean fair play to him for trying to achieve his dreams/goals but for some reason I don’t think it will end well for him in this football career......
Didn't go so well for him on Saturday - The former 'The Only Way is Essex' star was replaced at the break following a disastrous 45 minutes for Crawley where they conceded three goals.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn't go so well for him on Saturday - The former 'The Only Way is Essex' star was replaced at the break following a disastrous 45 minutes for Crawley where they conceded three goals.
I bet that hurt his ego I think he thought he would be star of the show

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm surprised he played that long, I thought he was only playing 1 game (15 mins or whatever it was) for that documentary he did.

Oh I know, I just meant it wouldn't have surprised me that he only went on for the last few mins of the game on TV for the documentary and never played again.
I could not be bothered to watch the BBC doc as I thought it was a publicity thing for him and BBC when he came on for the last 3 mins I thought that would be it but no. Wonder if he will be in the starting line up another time. He has been doing a Loose Women fitness thing with 1 of them so looks like that is the way he is going.

Reactions: 1
Because she is so lovely and slim it's true she can wear anything and look amazing. Because she is so beautiful and photogenic. However the clothes are not the correct sizes. Now I am not having a go at her because this is the majority of the high street where the sizing is all over the place. I know why celebrities join the designing clothing part. It can be very lucrative. It's a safe gig.

Reactions: 2
He was in the starting line up last week but was brought off along with 2 other players at half time as they had let in 3 goals.

• Haha
He was in the starting line up last week but was brought off along with 2 other players at half time as they had let in 3 goals.
Bet they all went in over his head. The gushing tribute he posted after his first game with them was a bit much, he was only short of going into the dressing rooms and sucking everyone off! 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Yep.....and he is a defender. 🤐 No further comment!

#blantantlyapublicitystunttosellsomeshirts

Out of curiosity, are there any photos of him stood next to people of known heights so we can accurately gauge his height? I mean genuine ones where nobody is stood hunched over etc... or has anyone on here seen him in real life? I know theres some suggestions elsewhere of him wearing Cuban heels for a helping hand in that department but football boots probably have a fairly uniform heel height tbf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Bet they all went in over his head. The gushing tribute he posted after his first game with them was a bit much, he was only short of going into the dressing rooms and sucking everyone off! 🙈
oh I know he was soooo OTT and overwhelmed etc etc🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
OG that tribute 🤮 You'd think it was the euros or world cup

• Haha
If anyone knows anyone who nearly made it as a footballer then I think they will understand his late blossoming career. I used to go to school with a lad who played for Darlington for a few seasons (not Premier I know) but he was absolutely devastated when he was dropped and when he wasn't picked up by another club he just went into this downward spiral. I know Mark hasn't and he has made a career for himself. But what I am saying there is a lot of what if's. But they also tend to have a bit of a distorted view of how good they really were. I know that MW had trials for Tottenham it says but its hard to gage how good he really was. I do get wanting to accomplish this as it is his dream and he clearly has unfinished business. I get that. Maybe someone from his youth can share what he was like as a young player?

Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure his Train Wright live was from desperate cousin Katie’s house this morning! She had the room he was in on her story a couple of weeks ago. Michelle is filming Brassic up north at the moment so he’s probably there for the weekend. Yet more rule breaking from the Wrights after spinning everyone with the “stay at home, this is real” speech! Desperate cousin Katie does have a baby under one but she’s already in a bubble with her Mum and Dad, she said on. Q&A. This lot make me laugh!

I’m pretty sure his Train Wright live was from desperate cousin Katie’s house this morning! She had the room he was in on her story a couple of weeks ago. Michelle is filming Brassic up north at the moment so he’s probably there for the weekend. Yet more rule breaking from the Wrights after spinning everyone with the “stay at home, this is real” speech! Desperate cousin Katie does have a baby under one but she’s already in a bubble with her Mum and Dad, she said on. Q&A. This lot make me laugh!
arh well spotted, been to investigate, spot the baby picture in the bottom right corner on marks screen
8C3FB328-83B5-403A-AC0C-98F135A56C99.jpeg
00CB6D5A-8D7E-4795-9E88-DE44725CF667.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.