Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes especially if they thought the world and his wife knew. I think the Wright males cheat on their wives but discreetly. If MK did cheat and they found out she would be dragged over the coals,and not just by his parents and siblings there would be a huge family gathering confronting her.
But without MK he is nothing. She is the one with the money not him.

Reactions: 5
Michelle and Mark remind me a lot of the Beckhams. Not in wealth and celebrity because they are no where near that level its just how the public views them as a couple.in the late 90s my hairdresser would tell me all about David Beckhams antics. It's true hairdressers know everything lol. But I would never ever believe her because I really bought into his family man image. I know 🤔. She laughs her head off at me know. I was always like 'no way he is a devoted husband and father'. Now rightly so she laughs and brings my reaction up all the time. I feel it's a bit the same with Michelle and Mark.
Oooh please share those stories of Becks...maybe on Beckham page? Yeah I agree that something might go on behind closed doors about them two. It is odd. Can't see why she married him.

Reactions: 3
Yes especially if they thought the world and his wife knew. I think the Wright males cheat on their wives but discreetly. If MK did cheat and they found out she would be dragged over the coals,and not just by his parents and siblings there would be a huge family gathering confronting her.
All the clan in Olivias, extended Wrights present as its only fair they put their two’pence worth in. Arg wailing out all the sad old love songs. Mark devastated surrounded by the crying Carol, sisters, aunties & cousins while Grandad Eddie starts the conversation with ‘Shelly love we know you’ve made a mistake, Mark here that boy loves you with all his heart and he’s willing to forgive you if you promise to retire from acting and the limelight and become a princess in a gilded cage’ then all the Wright men nod in agreement and chime in with how she knows it’s for the best to be a good little woman and take the deal. Nobody remembers what Michelle says or even if she spoke at all.

Sorry guys my imagination just ran away with me there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But without MK he is nothing. She is the one with the money not him.
I wouldn't say he is nothing, he has a radio show and I don't think he has found work through any of her contacts. She has more money but I doubt if he is destitute if it came to the worst he would go back to promoting nightclubs or whatever he did pre Towie. Whatever happens his family will back him to the hilt.

All the clan in Olivias, extended Wrights present as its only fair they put their two’pence worth in. Arg wailing out all the sad old love songs. Mark devastated surrounded by the crying Carol, sisters, aunties & cousins while Grandad Eddie starts the conversation with ‘Shelly love we know you’ve made a mistake, Mark here that boy loves you with all his heart and he’s willing to forgive you if you promise to retire from acting and the limelight and become a princess in a gilded cage’ then all the Wright men nod in agreement and chime in with how she knows it’s for the best to be a good little woman and take the deal. Nobody remembers what Michelle says or even if she spoke at all.

Sorry guys my imagination just ran away with me there 🤣
That would make excellent tat TV 👏🤭

• Haha
The dynamics are very different between Mark and Michelle and Lauren and Mark. They are (the Wrights) more careful around Michelle and more circumspect. She also earns a really good salary so they cant give her too much aggro. They are both now much more discreet about meeting other people from what I have heard.

Reactions: 6
The dynamics are very different between Mark and Michelle and Lauren and Mark. They are (the Wrights) more careful around Michelle and more circumspect. She also earns a really good salary so they cant give her too much aggro. They are both now much more discreet about meeting other people from what I have heard.
They treated Lauren like a piece of dirt but she did not have a secure background that Michelle had not did he have her own career.A far more vulnerable girl and far easier to bully.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The reason I think they have some kind of open arrangement is when Michelle was working away filming with Luke Pasquale. It was well known on that set that they were having an affair. It was not hidden. Also when Mark Snr was asked he said 'we know'. This was when they all visited her in South Africa.
I can’t see that. I imagine even if they were in an open marriage the wrights wouldn’t want to to be known they care too much about their image. Did someone actually go up and say ‘Hi Mark do you know your daughter in law is having an affair’
If it was an open marriage I don’t see why Luke didn’t go the the premiere or whatever he missed because Michelle asked him too. Surely Mark wouldn’t care as he would know and be fine with it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wouldn't say he is nothing, he has a radio show and I don't think he has found work through any of her contacts. She has more money but I doubt if he is destitute if it came to the worst he would go back to promoting nightclubs or whatever he did pre Towie. Whatever happens his family will back him to the hilt.

That would make excellent tat TV 👏🤭
I don't think his ego would let him go back to promoting nightclubs and not being 'famous'.

Reactions: 1
Watching an old towie episode on ITV at the moment...I actually forgot how horrible Mark and his family were to Lauren 🙈 in this episode Mark is saying to Jess, his mum and Nanny Pat that Lauren wants to cook for them as she wants to make an effort to be part of the family/good daughter in law etc. They all just laughed and said about how she never cooks and Carole said she always told Lauren if she would cook it would be how she would “win Mark”.
It actually so so horrible to watch :/ I’m not a massive fan of Lauren but I am so glad she got away from that toxic family!!!! I imagine Jess wouldn’t like another girl that came into the family 🙈

Reactions: 20
Watching an old towie episode on ITV at the moment...I actually forgot how horrible Mark and his family were to Lauren 🙈 in this episode Mark is saying to Jess, his mum and Nanny Pat that Lauren wants to cook for them as she wants to make an effort to be part of the family/good daughter in law etc. They all just laughed and said about how she never cooks and Carole said she always told Lauren if she would cook it would be how she would “win Mark”.
It actually so so horrible to watch :/ I’m not a massive fan of Lauren but I am so glad she got away from that toxic family!!!! I imagine Jess wouldn’t like another girl that came into the family 🙈
They all acted like Mark was some Mega famous catch of the century instead of a buzz light year jawed midget with a gammy mouth 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Does anyone think Mark Wright has made a mistake going back to football at his age?

I mean fair play to him for trying to achieve his dreams/goals but for some reason I don’t think it will end well for him in this football career......

Does anyone think Mark Wright has made a mistake going back to football at his age?

I mean fair play to him for trying to achieve his dreams/goals but for some reason I don’t think it will end well for him in this football career......
He is too old all I saw him do was run on to the pitch about 3 minutes before the end of the game.

If he’s getting paid per match, no pressure and he enjoys it surely it’s a great gig? Like a paid hobby.

Reactions: 4
And Nanny Pat tells Lauren she needs to be able to look after Mark, to cook, clean and iron his clothes and take care of him.

So the expected Lauren to act like a 50's housewife and do nothing but pander to Mark, is that what they expect Jessica's role to be when she gets married?!

Carole obviously took the role on and accepted a cheating husband so expects her daughter to do the same (when she was with Ricky) and Mark Snr even advised Ricky and said it's OK to cheat and how to apologise.

I've never seen a family with such huge egos and such low standards for relationships

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And Nanny Pat tells Lauren she needs to be able to look after Mark, to cook, clean and iron his clothes and take care of him.

So the expected Lauren to act like a 50's housewife and do nothing but pander to Mark, is that what they expect Jessica's role to be when she gets married?!

Carole obviously took the role on and accepted a cheating husband so expects her daughter to do the same (when she was with Ricky) and Mark Snr even advised Ricky and said it's OK to cheat and how to apologise.

I've never seen a family with such huge egos and such low standards for relationships
Low standards in a lot of things but they think they are a cut above the plebs, yet they are the chaviest and biggest plebs of all. Jess's won't be the adoring housewife she will probably have a cleaner. Her husband looks the type she will rule with an iron rod, with her family firmly behind in strong support.

Reactions: 11

I remember that. He basically said to Ricky don't get caught, to the man who was with his daughter. Zero morals.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.