Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I agree about Mark I quite like him.
He is OK on Heart. But never liked his presenting on Take me out. Wooden. Mind you I only saw him.on the first series.
BUT I liked his Extra reporting segments a few weeks in. He picked up.
I loved his Jamie Fox interviews. He really developed.
I wonder why he left???,I'm sure he would've got a good wage. I wonder if his American fan base still follow him?

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t stand Mark on TOWIE and I’ve never really got past that (I dont forgive easily 🤣) but really liked him in IACGMOH and always wondered if that was the real him as TOWIE is so scripted and it would have been a long time to keep up a nice guy act in the jungle aswell.

Reactions: 3
Yes.... just didn’t look right
They looked like they had been sewn on to the dress back to front!!!

I couldn’t stand Mark on TOWIE and I’ve never really got past that (I dont forgive easily 🤣) but really liked him in IACGMOH and always wondered if that was the real him as TOWIE is so scripted and it would have been a long time to keep up a nice guy act in the jungle aswell.
Can't decide, I know s lot of people who really liked him in Who do you think you are. He really loves himself and so does his ghastly brother.

I think he comes across as mr normal nice guy. But I also think the whole family are full of them self and over confident and very self assured. They’ve obv been brought up that way and I think they’re too thick skinned to be aware that they’re actually bordering arrogant and narcissistic. His good manners and respectfulness to elderly Nanny Pat redeem him a little. He’s a bit like a charicature of east end/Essex boy respectful to fahhhmily and polite in public. But also thinks he’s gods gift. There’s something charmless and unlikeable about him. He has zero charisma to me. It’s all very fake persona.

Reactions: 21
I think he comes across as mr normal nice guy. But I also think the whole family are full of them self and over confident and very self assured. They’ve obv been brought up that way and I think they’re too thick skinned to be aware that they’re actually bordering arrogant and narcissistic. His good manners and respectfulness to elderly Nanny Pat redeem him a little. He’s a bit like a charicature of east end/Essex boy respectful to fahhhmily and polite in public. But also thinks he’s gods gift. There’s something charmless and unlikeable about him. He has zero charisma to me. It’s all very fake persona.
You can see him on an East End barrow flirting with the old grannies and pulling all the servant girls. It's that shallow cockney charm at work.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm fascinated by the dynamics of this relationship. Mark wants to be an Alpha Male, but Michelle is the exact opposite of the sort of partner Mark needs. She's independant, much more successful than he is and I suspect, too attractive. He wants a partner he can make a big deal of opening his wallet and handing over a few hundred quid in £50 notes and saying "buy yourself a nice dress for tonight, as I'm taking you somewhere special and don't forget the lingerie." Wink. (His wink, not mine!) I can't imagine that working with Michelle, unless she's much weaker than she always seems.
That's how you treat your bit on the side not your wife :ROFLMAO:
It's got to be love to marry into the Wright family.. He definitely traded up from Lauren:ROFLMAO:

He's a lantern jawed narcissistic bleep, thick as tit and would hump his own reflection if he had the chance.
You'll get an ulcer keeping your feelings bottled up like that, you should say how you really feel 😉

I wonder if Mark will congratulate Lauren on her pregnancy 🤔 🙈 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel a bit sorry for Michelle today, Big Lozza is going to be worse than Lauryn Goodman for taunting her imaginary love rival with her pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel a bit sorry for Michelle today, Big Lozza is going to be worse than Lauryn Goodman for taunting her imaginary love rival with her pregnancy.
She looks 6-7 months gone can’t believe that’s her bump at 3 months 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can see him on an East End barrow flirting with the old grannies and pulling all the servant girls. It's that shallow cockney charm at work.
Dare I say that the genuine down to earth cockneys out there would find it hilarious that he's being held up as a representative of the east end community 😄💕

• Haha
I know it’s not a Lauren rave thread but I have to say I’m so happy for her that she’s having a baby!!! After the way Mark treated her I really hope this will put things into perspective for her and that she will finally be at peace and be happy!!!

She deserves all the happiness after dealing with that puke and his over the top family.

Just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.