Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pot is definitely calling the kettle black, now.

Oh dear Mark, your social life is coming back to bite you and your family on the arse! 😉

Michelle tries to sit on the fence with the Wrights which is understandable. I think Mark has something on her or the Wrights do and they will release it. They are beautiful and photogenic but not v well matched. She is down to earth and personable. Mark to his credit is protective of her but not sure that will last. He has a very traditional mindset and is clearly upset that they dont have any children. With Michelle, I think its complex. She would be tied to the wrights for life if she had a child. They are a very hostile to any outsiders. Especially Carol. I saw her in Brentwood about 8 years ago. Rough as hell and really bad tempered. Mark is the golden child tho.
Carol Wright has a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp. She looks a right rough old trout.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I still think there’s maybe more to Mark than meets the eye.

I’m only basing this on Michelle. But her family and friends all seem to like him as well, they go on holiday together as groups with her friends.

I think it’s also important to remember TOWIE was 10 years ago for Mark. Not that it excuses his behaviour but I’ve changed a lot in 10 years, so I would assume he has to.

I still think he is controlling though as they have to live in Essex because ‘he can’t leave his family!’ It doesn’t say much about his love for putting his wife first or her needs above his. Maybe she doesn’t mind but I still think he dictates that kind of stuff. I’m a ‘man’ I’m building us a house in Essex for the little missus.

Reactions: 11
I'm fascinated by the dynamics of this relationship. Mark wants to be an Alpha Male, but Michelle is the exact opposite of the sort of partner Mark needs. She's independant, much more successful than he is and I suspect, too attractive. He wants a partner he can make a big deal of opening his wallet and handing over a few hundred quid in £50 notes and saying "buy yourself a nice dress for tonight, as I'm taking you somewhere special and don't forget the lingerie." Wink. (His wink, not mine!) I can't imagine that working with Michelle, unless she's much weaker than she always seems.

Reactions: 24
I'm fascinated by the dynamics of this relationship. Mark wants to be an Alpha Male, but Michelle is the exact opposite of the sort of partner Mark needs. She's independant, much more successful than he is and I suspect, too attractive. He wants a partner he can make a big deal of opening his wallet and handing over a few hundred quid in £50 notes and saying "buy yourself a nice dress for tonight, as I'm taking you somewhere special and don't forget the lingerie." Wink. (His wink, not mine!) I can't imagine that working with Michelle, unless she's much weaker than she always seems.
This would make sense, I would have thought a needy woman would more his type. His ex Lauren seemed to fit the bill, she even tried to embrace the awful Wright family as her own.Michelle seems far more self assured and confident

Reactions: 5
This is why I’m fascinated by them. He’s just an old school chip of the old block wanker that likes a ‘little woman’ at home but michelle is supposedly the opposite.

I don’t think Michelle is much different to him. She always wanted fame and she herself confessed to being obsessed with Towie. Deep down she’s still a chav and I’m sure she’s more than happy to live in Essex.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think Michelle is much different to him. She always wanted fame and she herself confessed to being obsessed with Towie. Deep down she’s still a chav and I’m sure she’s more than happy to live in Essex.
Well she is not the next a Judy Dench that's for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It still makes me laugh what she wrote in her column about him back in 2011🤣😂😂

"I love TOWIE," Michelle wrote at the time. "It's one of those shows you don't want to watch, but just can't help turning on.

"I don't know how Lauren can take Mark back so easily, though – it's so cringe! I wouldn't be able to get back with someone who'd slept with lots of girls I knew, but that's just me."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Yeah, Michelle is as shallow as a puddle, look at the amount of work she's had done. If she wasn't hot she wouldn't have had an acting career. I lost all respect for her when she married him.

Yeah, Michelle is as shallow as a puddle, look at the amount of work she's had done. If she wasn't hot she wouldn't have had an acting career. I lost all respect for her when she married him.
she is a good soap actress and ok in frothy roles,I can't see her in a Shakespeare or Chekov role.

Reactions: 8
It still makes me laugh what she wrote in her column about him back in 2011🤣😂😂

"I love TOWIE," Michelle wrote at the time. "It's one of those shows you don't want to watch, but just can't help turning on.

"I don't know how Lauren can take Mark back so easily, though – it's so cringe! I wouldn't be able to get back with someone who'd slept with lots of girls I knew, but that's just me."
Wow I’m so embarrassed for Michelle 😬 awkssss 😂

• Haha
This would make sense, I would have thought a needy woman would more his type. His ex Lauren seemed to fit the bill, she even tried to embrace the awful Wright family as her own.Michelle seems far more self assured and confident
I think such a boyfriend would mess you up. He seemed dreadful. I can't think why he allowed those scenes to be acted. Or was it really just him? I only watched a few episodes and his treatment of her just angered me. I just thought he must've been made to say that.
I can't see MK falling for that type of guy. So hecant really be like that.

she is a good soap actress and ok in frothy roles,I can't see her in a Shakespeare or Chekov role.
No neither can I. I do thi k she should attempt something challenging though. Maybe it would give her more credibility to be in a drama with suranne Jones or Sarah Lancashire or someone of that ilk. She could play their daughter.
But she needs to step away from the chav character as she has nailed that. It didn't do Sheridan Smith any harm.
But Sheridan has got gritty leading roles.
I think Michelle can.

But does the image of Towie Mark Wright reflect bad on her????
Issue being a sell out as she focuses on fashion range and plugging things.
Other big actresses don't do that. I think it doesn't help. Helps with the bank balance though.
I like her though. She's likable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He had a phone conversation with Michelle on his new documentary (bbc iplayer, episode 3) and it seemed like a normal bf/gf conversation ‘what are you doing, what are you eating?’ Blah blah. Maybe they are happy and just keep their relationship out of the limelight.

Reactions: 10
He had a phone conversation with Michelle on his new documentary (bbc iplayer, episode 3) and it seemed like a normal bf/gf conversation ‘what are you doing, what are you eating?’ Blah blah. Maybe they are happy and just keep their relationship out of the limelight.
Yea in all likelihood they are but that’s boring and we’re here to gossip so I prefer the made up scenarios with wild embellishment. Much more entertaining 🤣

• Haha
THIS is the content being filmed? I’m bored already.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just caught up on Mark’s football programme on BBC. Obviously he was a tit in TOWIE. Some scripted, some not probably. I do think he’s likeable now, he was on ‘who do you think you are’ as well. This probably isn’t the right thread for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just caught up on Mark’s football programme on BBC. Obviously he was a tit in TOWIE. Some scripted, some not probably. I do think he’s likeable now, he was on ‘who do you think you are’ as well. This probably isn’t the right thread for me 😂
I remember thinking he was such a cock in Towie but I really liked him in I’m a celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. I didn’t mind him in his new program he just done about the Football but he is really full of himself.

I remember thinking he was such a cock in Towie but I really liked him in I’m a celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. I didn’t mind him in his new program he just done about the Football but he is really full of himself in general. You can tell he loves himself but I don’t think he’s as bad as he was made out in TOWIE. He was awful to Lauren but she was a mug for putting up with him and we don’t know how much of it was scripted for the shock factor and entertainment. Who knows I guess

Reactions: 5
I don't watch TOWIE etc, but I saw him on the extra programme shown after Take Me Out and I thought he was quite funny 🙂. I thought he came across as quite nice

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.