Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he probably does that on a regular basis regardless :D He reminds me of Peter Andre. Oily and smug and very handsome in their own eyes.
I can’t stand Peter Andre he has all the charm of the Turkish waiters in Ladies Beach.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I imagine she was trying to make the dress look classy (or her version of classy). No chance... you married into the Wright family luv!
I thought she was in her underwear, is it an opportunity to try and be a "glamour model" She is worse than Jess.

Reactions: 2
I bet Mark is disappointed his kid sister decide she needed to wear something skimpy to talk about the serious health problems of his parents.

Natalya is one of those desperadoes who will take any opportunity to try and promote themselves. Pea brain.

Reactions: 10
Natalya is one of those desperadoes who will take any opportunity to try and promote themselves. Pea brain.
Totally agree. I mean as a guy it's great to see a body confident female but I wouldn't be joining her in talking about my parents in my underwear :D

Reactions: 3
Is she serious?!!! A public health notice with her posing in a leotard by the curtains legs akimbo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am pleased for Lauren. I hope she is able to put the past to bed so to speak. She never seemed to be able to move on fully from MR and I think this will enable her to start afresh
Like any expectant mother she deserves congratulations

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah I agree about Mark I quite like him.
He is OK on Heart. But never liked his presenting on Take me out. Wooden. Mind you I only saw him.on the first series.
BUT I liked his Extra reporting segments a few weeks in. He picked up.
I loved his Jamie Fox interviews. He really developed.
I wonder why he left???,I'm sure he would've got a good wage. I wonder if his American fan base still follow him?

I can't stand the douchebag but I was always amazed he was hired by Extra, I wouldn't have thought Mario Lopez would have liked that, a younger fit handsome (to some) straight guy coming in on his turf

I bet Mark is disappointed his kid sister decide she needed to wear something skimpy to talk about the serious health problems of his parents.

Knowing the Wright's Mark and The Fam may a have been there on set...planning and prepping...
If I remember rightly Mark was a manager once for Jess in her Lola girl band days...

👇Throwback video👇🧐

Jess looked genuinely upset. But I think this family 👪 are determined to succeed to fill that UK Family Kardashian TV slot.
I can't stand the douchebag but I was always amazed he was hired by Extra, I wouldn't have thought Mario Lopez would have liked that, a younger fit handsome (to some) straight guy coming in on his turf
Maybe that's why he went. Mark had a minor role to Mario who was host and reporter. I thought Mark got it after a while.

I think a career overseas is more suited as he isn't 'Mark The douchebag.'
He should relocate from Essex to clean up that whole Towie label. Instead he builds a mansion there further eembedding his Towieness.

I think he is a handsome guy...
too preened...hogs the mirror for sure🪞

Cute that is until he talks ..
his voice sounds like he needs a steady supply of lozenges...

Michelle’s stories for the Asian supermarket have annoyed me

putting that video of a duck with ‘🤢’ face

it’s just so inappropriate... like other cultures eat many things that we don’t find appealing but just don’t be so judgemental 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
James Bond? Was he up for the role?
I know he is ambitious but he's not an actor.

EastEnders if your really lucky.
He can just play himself...

Michelle’s stories for the Asian supermarket have annoyed me

putting that video of a duck with ‘🤢’ face

it’s just so inappropriate... like other cultures eat many things that we don’t find appealing but just don’t be so judgemental 🤷🏻‍♀️
Post please...🧐
I've not got insta...
It doesn't seem like something she'd post. I've only ever know her to do selfies...
New range of clothes etc...

James Bond? Was he up for the role?
I know he is ambitious but he's not an actor.

EastEnders if your really lucky.
He can just play himself...

Post please...🧐
I've not got insta...
It doesn't seem like something she'd post. I've only ever know her to do selfies...
New range of clothes etc...
A quick snap, the video was about 5 seconds long showing a couple of different things with the emoji over it.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Thank you!

Yeah she was just in an Asian supermarket & posted her trolley items & then a photo of a marinated duck with sicky face. Just comes across ignorant. It may be ‘not appealing’ to you but other cultures enjoy it 🤷🏻‍♀️ & don’t go in an Asian supermarket to mock.

I couldn't believe the BS I saw in the Daily Fail with Mark lamenting about reality stars being talentless. "It's not easy to have a camera put in your face and expected to be entertaining or likeable." Give me a break. Talk about getting money for nothing, you get a cheque for being yourself. Just be real for once and put your hands and say yes, it was just dumb luck. Dumb luck to get on a reality show because broadcasters are too cheap to pay actors, dumb luck to end up on Extra for a split second, dumb luck to end up with Michelle, etc., etc. It's so rough being you. :rolleyes:

• Haha
He has definitely said before that he wants to be James bond and he thinks he would be good, but whether he was ever seriously considered i highly doubt. He has always seen himself as some prime alpha example of what a modern man should be, which was one of the first things I found very off putting. If you have to set yourself up and promote yourself as a good example of something, then you're probably not. That kind of thing should happen organically.

I think his career has shown that probably isn't the case

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I couldn't believe the BS I saw in the Daily Fail with Mark lamenting about reality stars being talentless. "It's not easy to have a camera put in your face and expected to be entertaining or likeable." Give me a break. Talk about getting money for nothing, you get a cheque for being yourself. Just be real for once and put your hands and say yes, it was just dumb luck. Dumb luck to get on a reality show because broadcasters are too cheap to pay actors, dumb luck to end up on Extra for a split second, dumb luck to end up with Michelle, etc., etc. It's so rough being you. :rolleyes:
What a hard life he's got. Does anyone have a contact at the BBC? Maybe we can duck off children in need and get something going about the woes Mark Wright is suffering.

What a twonk.

He has definitely said before that he wants to be James bond and he thinks he would be good, but whether he was ever seriously considered i highly doubt. He has always seen himself as some prime alpha example of what a modern man should be, which was one of the first things I found very off putting. If you have to set yourself up and promote yourself as a good example of something, then you're probably not. That kind of thing should happen organically.

I think his career has shown that probably isn't the case
James bond... he hasn't got the acting ability to pull off the peach in James and the giant peach.

I agree with that, a lion doesn't have to tell everyone it's a lion.

• Haha
I still find it shocking that after caroline flack's death mark , on his then radio slot, gave a sermon about the bullying media, online trolls etc and was pleading that people #bekind and be nice and respectful to each other. This is the man who has done his own fair share of being ultra nasty and vicious both off and online. Talk about short memory.
As much as I’m not w fan of Lauren Goodger , he treated her so horribly. Which I do think led to a lot of her issues. I honestly don’t know how it didn’t put Michelle off him knowing how he treated women previously. I don’t care if the guy treated me like a queen, a lot can be said for ones character on how they treat others.

the whole wriggt clang are a bunch of over rated chavs.

Really?! I think he is popular - despite the fact I cannot stand him myself. His insta following is huge....

Also- check his past and present companies out on Companies House. Something doesn't add up. How did his alleged modelling agency, which doesn't even seem to have a website, end up with assets of over £1m?! Have I missed this already been covered elsewhere? V confusing....
The Wright clan are all into dodgy dealings.
Wonder how long it will be before it all catches up. Assets frozen and Keegan being dragged into a court room to plead she had no knowledge of her dodgy family by marriage 🧐

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Knowing the Wright's Mark and The Fam may a have been there on set...planning and prepping...
If I remember rightly Mark was a manager once for Jess in her Lola girl band days...

👇Throwback video👇🧐

Jess looked genuinely upset. But I think this family 👪 are determined to succeed to fill that UK Family Kardashian TV slot.

Maybe that's why he went. Mark had a minor role to Mario who was host and reporter. I thought Mark got it after a while.

I think a career overseas is more suited as he isn't 'Mark The douchebag.'
He should relocate from Essex to clean up that whole Towie label. Instead he builds a mansion there further eembedding his Towieness.

I think he is a handsome guy...
too preened...hogs the mirror for sure🪞

Cute that is until he talks ..
his voice sounds like he needs a steady supply of lozenges...
He has a horrible Voice

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.