Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s on heart now preaching about not breaking the rules! What a hypocrite!!
He can preach all he likes but he just comes across as the fool because he and his family have documented on social media how they broke the rules on a regular basis!

Reactions: 20
new here! just caught up on some of the other thread about michelle and luke, interesting! I went to LA a couple of years ago at the same time they were out there for Marks brothers wedding to Hollie. I was in a cafe next to mark and michelle and they looked really grumpy and weren’t really speaking to eachother. They then went off separately and Michelle went into the gym across the road. Straight after I went on a hike up runyon canyon and Hollie was there with her hen do including Jess and Nataliya. They were taking selfie’s at the top for a good half an hour in all these different poses. Michelle wasn’t with them, she went to the gym instead which I thought was weird!
I think I'd do the same and go to the gym or hide in the loo to avoid hanging out with that narcissistic clan.
Yes it's fun to have a giggle at narcissists when they take themselves too seriously..
But it can take its toll the fake conversations and hearing one talk highly about themselves. That's probably the whole family.
Michelle must really love Mark. Yeah he's cute to look at.. though I'm more convinced he's into her more.

I would put money on it that Crawley have only signed him and given him some on field time for the publicity and potential advertising revenue. I seem to remember Manchester United signing a Korean player a few years back who never played whole matches but his signing fee was apparently about half of what they expected to make in shirt sales due to his popularity!

Lower league football teams always struggle financially and the extra coverage Mark Wright will get them is going to increase their stock with sponsors. They have signed him on a "non contract basis" which I'm assuming means they don't actually pay him?! From their point of view, it's a good business deal - give him a few inconsequential minutes on pitch here and there, get some pictures of him in your kit in the Daily Mail, charge your kit sponsors a bit more next year. Ch ching!!
I agree with you.
W
The Covid situation ...clubs have lost money and this is a way to draw media publicity.
It's win win.
Marks gets a dream job and they get some publicity from him and chelle.
Maybe it's a short contract.
Then Mark can go to The States again which I believe he wants too. He had some success over there at least and no one knows him as the Towie twit.
Sadly his name here is a bit tarnished Due to his character on Towie..

I think there is football in The States. Perhaps that's his next goal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
new here! just caught up on some of the other thread about michelle and luke, interesting! I went to LA a couple of years ago at the same time they were out there for Marks brothers wedding to Hollie. I was in a cafe next to mark and michelle and they looked really grumpy and weren’t really speaking to eachother. They then went off separately and Michelle went into the gym across the road. Straight after I went on a hike up runyon canyon and Hollie was there with her hen do including Jess and Nataliya. They were taking selfie’s at the top for a good half an hour in all these different poses. Michelle wasn’t with them, she went to the gym instead which I thought was weird!
Well would you want to spend time with natalya if you didn’t have to?!

Reactions: 5
I agree with you.
W
The Covid situation ...clubs have lost money and this is a way to draw media publicity.
It's win win.
Marks gets a dream job and they get some publicity from him and chelle.
Maybe it's a short contract.
Then Mark can go to The States again which I believe he wants too. He had some success over there at least and no one knows him as the Towie twit.
Sadly his name here is a bit tarnished Due to his character on Towie..

I think there is football in The States. Perhaps that's his next goal.
They’ll be lucky to get any publicity from Michelle she barely wants to be associated with him let alone be seen with him 🤣 can’t see her standing in the grounds being the wag

• Haha
I just think it’s so strange that she is mega private about Mark but yet posts plenty of other stuff online which could be seen as personal like inside their house etc... it just doesn’t sit with me that she is soooo private and he is the total opposite. I’d imagine it annoys Mark that she doesn’t be screaming about him from the roof tops. I think his family would be very hard work

Reactions: 15
Mark is in the Daily Mail today preaching to us to follow the guidelines because he misses taking Michelle on holiday. So it is all about him as usual, not curbing the pandemic. By the way, Mark, learn to wear a mask properly before you preach, you muppet.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
My opinion on why Michelle barely mentions or posts about the marriage is because Lauren has made a living literally from writing about them in her magazine column e.t.c Posted bitter quotes on their wedding day, showed up in the country they were honey mooning in. Basically is obsessed and always will be so Michelle has controlled what she publicises. Imagine being married and the crazy ex who does not even share a child with your husband popping up on the regular speaking about him on Tv, Social Media and in her New Column. It’s a lot to take I don’t blame Michelle for giving her nothing to talk about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
My opinion on why Michelle barely mentions or posts about the marriage is because Lauren has made a living literally from writing about them in her New column e.t.c Posted bitter quotes in their wedding day, showed up in the country they were honey mooning in. Basically is obsessed and always will be so Michelle has controlled what she publicises. Imagine being married and the crazy ex who does not even share a child with your husband popping up on the regular speaking about him on Tv, Social Media and in her New Column. It’s a lot to take I don’t blame Michelle for giving her nothing to talk about.
Actually, if I was Michelle I would flaunt the marriage just to drive Lozza around the bend!😃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just think it’s so strange that she is mega private about Mark but yet posts plenty of other stuff online which could be seen as personal like inside their house etc... it just doesn’t sit with me that she is soooo private and he is the total opposite. I’d imagine it annoys Mark that she doesn’t be screaming about him from the roof tops. I think his family would be very hard work
I agree she’s the same with his family too (not that I can blame her)! But using the private as a reason I don’t fully agree when she shares so much other stuff and used to share a lot. Something doesn’t quite add up

Reactions: 8
I don’t follow her but I would have the odd nose on her page and I see she has shared a lot of her Very collection e.t.c so maybe realises she has to have some content to keep the public interested. She probably keeps the fam off there so their Matalan range doesn’t conflict with hers 🤣🤣🤣

I really don’t see the marriage lasting she just seems so different to the Wrights.

• Haha
[QUO
My opinion on why Michelle barely mentions or posts about the marriage is because Lauren has made a living literally from writing about them in her magazine column e.t.c Posted bitter quotes on their wedding day, showed up in the country they were honey mooning in. Basically is obsessed and always will be so Michelle has controlled what she publicises. Imagine being married and the crazy ex who does not even share a child with your husband popping up on the regular speaking about him on Tv, Social Media and in her New Column. It’s a lot to take I don’t blame Michelle for giving her nothing to talk about.
I would say that Michelle doesn’t acknowledge Lauren as she knows how disgustingly she was treated by Mark and the Wright family and she doesn’t want it being scrutinised again.
I imagine she’s just ashamed of Mark in general, understandably, which is why she doesn’t post about him or his dog rough family.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
[QUO

I would say that Michelle doesn’t acknowledge Lauren as she knows how disgustingly she was treated by Mark and the Wright family and she doesn’t want it being scrutinised again.
I imagine she’s just ashamed of Mark in general, understandably, which is why she doesn’t post about him or his dog rough family.
She can’t be that ashamed of the man she married him, and that was after his womanising behaviour had been shown for all to see and her to even comment on once.

Reactions: 8
I just think Michelle doesn't want to have too much focus on their status as a celebrity couple in case it damages her acting career. You can't help who you fall in love with her and for whatever reason she has fallen in love with him, but she knows that whilst doing a bit of modelling isn't going to damage her acting career, if her career becomes all Okay spreads talking about her marriage then that probably makes her less credible as an actress. He on the other hand is a social climbing, ex reality TV star turned presenter and tit DJ. He has very little by the way of actual talent (although apparently actually is genuinely good at football!), but what he has done extremely well at is converting his reality TV fame into paid TV and radio work at levels that are far greater than his actual abilities would justify. He is more than happy to have success be a by product of his fame, whereas she wants to be the other way around - she wants her fame to by a by product of her talent and success. Hence he is more than happy to flaunt the talented, beautiful, famous, successful wife to bolster his status, but she has no desire to do the same.

For what it's worth, I believe they do actually genuinely love each other. She must love him to have risked compromising her reputation as a serious actress (which is how she wants to be seen) by marrying a cheesy reality celeb, and in his case I don't really need to justify why he loves her, she is beautiful and lovely and he knows he has struck gold there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mark bleating away in '"The Star" about his Dad, Uncles and Grandparents having Covid despite none of them mixing at all apparently🤣Aw come off it they believed it to be a way of controlling decent Essex people and their criminal associates. They thought it didn't exist, his brother Josh got it as well back in August, well think on morons it DOES exist and you have been a burden on the NHS because of your idiocy.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Michelle tries to sit on the fence with the Wrights which is understandable. I think Mark has something on her or the Wrights do and they will release it. They are beautiful and photogenic but not v well matched. She is down to earth and personable. Mark to his credit is protective of her but not sure that will last. He has a very traditional mindset and is clearly upset that they dont have any children. With Michelle, I think its complex. She would be tied to the wrights for life if she had a child. They are a very hostile to any outsiders. Especially Carol. I saw her in Brentwood about 8 years ago. Rough as hell and really bad tempered. Mark is the golden child tho.

Reactions: 16
Interesting. Mark lists all his family members who have Covid but forgot to mention Jess. I wonder why? There is a comment in the Daily Star that his parents were seen in a local Indian restaurant mixing with other households just before Christmas...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Michelle tries to sit on the fence with the Wrights which is understandable. I think Mark has something on her or the Wrights do and they will release it. They are beautiful and photogenic but not v well matched. She is down to earth and personable. Mark to his credit is protective of her but not sure that will last. He has a very traditional mindset and is clearly upset that they dont have any children. With Michelle, I think its complex. She would be tied to the wrights for life if she had a child. They are a very hostile to any outsiders. Especially Carol. I saw her in Brentwood about 8 years ago. Rough as hell and really bad tempered. Mark is the golden child tho.
I do agree she definitely tries to sit on the fence with them and who can blame her. I’m not sure they have something over her though I’m sure she would just leave. I think if she divorced Mark career wise would probably help her.
I think the kids thing is probably more to do with Michelle being quite ‘career driven’ and doesn’t fancy being a stay at home mum, (not that you can’t do both). Mark does definitely wants kids and from some comments they’ve made before I wouldn’t be surprised if they are having fertility issues which is quite sad if they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.