Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I’m not w fan of Lauren Goodger , he treated her so horribly. Which I do think led to a lot of her issues. I honestly don’t know how it didn’t put Michelle off him knowing how he treated women previously. I don’t care if the guy treated me like a queen, a lot can be said for ones character on how they treat others.

the whole wriggt clang are a bunch of over rated chavs.

The Wright clan are all into dodgy dealings.
Wonder how long it will be before it all catches up. Assets frozen and Keegan being dragged into a court room to plead she had no knowledge of her dodgy family by marriage 🧐
Oh god I’ve just seen on Instagram that today is Marks birthday. I fully believe that Lauren chose to release her pregnancy news this week on purpose to coincide with his birthday. She is one vindictive bitter woman. I really can’t believe she didn’t know what she was doing. She will never get over him. Poor Michelle 😣

Reactions: 2
Oh god I’ve just seen on Instagram that today is Marks birthday. I fully believe that Lauren chose to release her pregnancy news this week on purpose to coincide with his birthday. She is one vindictive bitter woman. I really can’t believe she didn’t know what she was doing. She will never get over him. Poor Michelle 😣
I genuinely don’t think Michelle will care. I imagine she probably doesn’t concern herself with it and Lauren is pretty irrelevant to her life.

Reactions: 7
Well he has moved on I doubt if he is that bothered. Michelle will ignore it and get on with her own life. Marks parents will be jealous as none of their 4 kids have spawned yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think they as a couple will be bothered but I do think it shows that Lauren will always try to bother them. It’s awful that she can’t just move on with her life and be happy instead of staging her ‘happiness’.

Reactions: 5
Well he has moved on I doubt if he is that bothered. Michelle will ignore it and get on with her own life. Marks parents will be jealous as none of their 4 kids have spawned yet.
That Carol would be the type of MIL constantly asking when she'd going to be a granny.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Carol Wright has put up a montage of photos IG as it's Mark's 34th. God that family is SO cheesy .🤮

That Carol would be the type of MIL constantly asking when she'd going to be a granny.
Deffo a bloody nightmare that's probably why none of them have Kids yet just to defy her.
I reckon Jess will pop one out in the next year or so though.

• Haha
Luke Pasqualino was on the last episode of Death in Paradise. He's still so gorgeous. I still fancy him a lot. 😍😍 I still don't understand why Michelle would choose Mark over Luke.

Reactions: 8
Yes Lauren is a bit of a nutcase but I prefer her to Mark any day!!! No poor Michelle about it ... her partners ex is in the limelight!! Poor Michelle that she CHOSE Mark as her hubby and all that goes with him .... Shame on Mark and how he treated Lauren on TOWIE and also how him and his family think they are the UKs answer to the kardashians... Mark preaching about Covid when him and his extended family have done nothing but flout the guidelines

Reactions: 19
Yes Lauren is a bit of a nutcase but I prefer her to Mark any day!!! No poor Michelle about it ... her partners ex is in the limelight!! Poor Michelle that she CHOSE Mark as her hubby and all that goes with him .... Shame on Mark and how he treated Lauren on TOWIE and also how him and his family think they are the UKs answer to the kardashians... Mark preaching about Covid when him and his extended family have done nothing but flout the guidelines
And that silly tart of a younger sister spouting about Covid so that she can appear in her underwear in à national newspaper with her legs akimbo!

Reactions: 14
I couldn't believe the BS I saw in the Daily Fail with Mark lamenting about reality stars being talentless. "It's not easy to have a camera put in your face and expected to be entertaining or likeable." Give me a break. Talk about getting money for nothing, you get a cheque for being yourself. Just be real for once and put your hands and say yes, it was just dumb luck. Dumb luck to get on a reality show because broadcasters are too cheap to pay actors, dumb luck to end up on Extra for a split second, dumb luck to end up with Michelle, etc., etc. It's so rough being you. :rolleyes:

Well you didn't manage to come across as either of those 2 things Mark, so I actually believe you.

• Haha
To me Mark really showed his true colours on Celebrity Catchphrase. He was so attention seeking and also controlling and dominating towards other contestants.

I hate how he tries to be everyone's 'mate' in the celebrity world. Especially guys, tries to be one of the lads thanks to his football

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Say how you really feel Lovey, get it all off your chest. Don’t hold back it’s good for the soul ❤

Reactions: 3
Mark was so cringe on loose women 😩 he called Janet st Porter Janice 😂😂😂
I wouldve called that Btch something else. She is awfully rude. Im baffled shes still there!
I hope Mark didnt try and give her hug that woman doesnt like an ounce of affection and it shows 😟 in her grumpy face!

To me Mark really showed his true colours on Celebrity Catchphrase. He was so attention seeking and also controlling and dominating towards other contestants.

I hate how he tries to be everyone's 'mate' in the celebrity world. Especially guys, tries to be one of the lads thanks to his football
I love this show though preferred the older Catchphrase with the other presenter...

I must hunt for this on the planner...

I love watching Mark I watched him on the I'll Get This.. 😂😂😂
He was holding his own well and quite funny but you get the jist that Mark is always going to have to try hard convincing people he isnt that Mark Wright from Towie!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I wouldve called that Btch something else. She is awfully rude. Im baffled shes still there!
I hope Mark didnt try and give her hug that woman doesnt like an ounce of affection and it shows 😟 in her grumpy face!

I love this show though preferred the older Catchphrase with the other presenter...

I must hunt for this on the planner...

I love watching Mark I watched him on the I'll Get This.. 😂😂😂
He was holding his own well and quite funny but you get the jist that Mark is always going to have to try hard convincing people he isnt that Mark Wright from Towie!
Roy Walker used to host Catchphrase and I preferred him.

“It’s a good answer, but it’s not right.” 🤣 He always used to say that.

Reactions: 11
It's been speculated that Michelle and Nari are having problems conceiving and if that's the case my heart really goes out to them. Its such a private sensitive issue and when you are trying to have a baby and it doesnt happen the emotions are so overwhelming it's like you cant focus on anything else and it's a very difficult process. However they both seem to have a solid relationship from the outside. But its just speculation
I don't think Michelle is concerned at all about Lauren though. I dont know why people suggest that. She is always so favourably compared. Through her own doing Lauren has been thoroughly marginalised. If there was ever a woman who needed a PR team it's her....but she cant listen or take advice so it's a waste.

Mark that should say. Typo

The world doesn’t need any more wrights.

although Elliots little one is super cute. Hopefully he won’t inherit the wright men ways.

Reactions: 3
The world doesn’t need any more wrights.

although Elliots little one is super cute. Hopefully he won’t inherit the wright men ways.
They are TAUGHT the Wright ways, I find Elliot a tad nicer than Mark anyway.

I gather from the DM that Mark is in quarantine as a fellow footballer has tested positive for Covid 19. We can now expect more lectures about the illness from him🙄

Last edited:
Mark and Michelle are self isolating due to positive tests in his football club. There goes the family gathering for his birthday.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.