Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He he had thick hair and olive skin in towie.
Now looks washed out and “whats up u ill?”.
was probably a wig and sun beds 😂
---
I just can’t get over the name of the brand.
“ i no wot is good. My year ov burf but in my accent bruv” its beyond cringe, cheese, tack etc

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is what happens when ppl get botox to young. A few of them from reality shows are starting to look haggard by the time there 35 coz there face has been getting filled & stretched since they where 20. Botox only looks good for so long

He he had thick hair and olive skin in towie.
Now looks washed out and “whats up u ill?”.
was probably a wig and sun beds 😂
---
I just can’t get over the name of the brand.
“ i no wot is good. My year ov burf but in my accent bruv” its beyond cringe, cheese, tack etc
I think it works for rappers like Aitch and Arrdee (which is a take on their names Harrison and something begining with R I think!) but for him he just sounds like a class A twit!

Reactions: 4
This is what happens when ppl get botox to young. A few of them from reality shows are starting to look haggard by the time there 35 coz there face has been getting filled & stretched since they where 20. Botox only looks good for so long
Agree, they end up with faces like melted candles. No need for it! Im 30 and actually look younger than my 20-22 year old cousins.

Reactions: 12
I think it works for rappers like Aitch and Arrdee (which is a take on their names Harrison and something begining with R I think!) but for him he just sounds like a class A twit!
Yes i know of these young men as I is down with the kids init. But Mark is around 40 and not a rapper so its beyond embarazzing isnt it. Bless his heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘I sold half a millions pounds worth of clothes in the first hour then had a break to finger michelle, then sold another million pounds worth to some birds that had written their numbers on the money and told me to call them if I wanna shag them and they were all fit models as well’.
Just like at his engagement party to Goodger where he made a speech in front of all their friends and family whilst being filmed to appear on tv for towie and he went on to say how he might have banged top models in Miami but he was happy to be settling for Lauren 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just like at his engagement party to Goodger where he made a speech in front of all their friends and family whilst being filmed to appear on tv for towie and he went on to say how he might have banged top models in Miami but he was happy to be settling for Lauren 🤣
Lauren is an arrogant illiterate gorilla but duck me that’s harsh. He only ever proposed to her to claw back the control he thought he was losing when she had that fanny tattoo lasered. I’m not sure he ever had any intention of marrying her.
---
Terrible quality and poorly designed. All wrinkled up in the knee, elbows and chest area.
Seems like he couldn't even get michelle to wear it.

View attachment 2811783View attachment 2811784
You can really see the frozen face on Michelle here. It actually makes her look older than her year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He's such a bleeping embarrassment isn't he? Dunno how she can bear to shag him. Such a cringey little prick.
Carole his ma is as thick as pigshit too.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He's such a bleeping embarrassment isn't he? Dunno how she can bear to shag him. Such a cringey little prick.
Carole his ma is as thick as pigshit too.
I think this is why she stays away from him as much as she can. But why marry a man you cant stand to be around? Michelle must be thick a duck too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think this is why she stays away from him as much as she can. But why marry a man you cant stand to be around? Michelle must be thick a duck too.
I reckon she was enjoying the attention when they were the celeb couple de jour, now the shine's worn off but she sticks around, who knows why.

Reactions: 9
That clothing collection is just so awful. And the sports / gym wear market is completely saturated. There was absolutely no need to launch that brand, just another failed career change. Hes not likeable enough to carry a brand on his own, even roping Michelle in won’t work as her following won’t be the target audience for the wannable gym shark tracksuits

Reactions: 14
As a previous poster has said I think in the early days when Michelle was on Coronation Street and Mark was in the only way is Essex. I do think Michelle did enjoy the Public attention. And the attention of the tabloid column inches, but that has all worn off their target audiences have grew up. Michelle wants to be taken more serious in the acting world and wants to prove that she credible and has all the attributes to earn a bafta or Tony
Mark just looks very much washed out the peak of his career are well gone and now he’s in the shadows of his wife desperately trying to make this brand into a big thing and not knowing what direction to take with his career