Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, maybe he should have launched closer to home? Like Lakeside or Westfield. More security and staff than buyers.

Reactions: 12
Omg she actually is there aswell 😂 Mark's had a tough day serving his 3 customers

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are they strapped for cash, ie both at the Trafford centre flogging overpriced gym clothes for 2 days? Or are they only there to show face?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone on here orderd aytee? It looks like overpriced tat its 60qd for a pair of leggings! Can get a decent pair of Adidas or Nike leggings for about 20qd. No wonder it's not doing well

Reactions: 15
It was kind of predictable that it wouldn’t take off. The sportswear market is saturated and he just isn’t A list enough to get people to spend over and above for something you can get in Sports Direct with a known brand.
He might have had a bit more luck 10 years ago but not now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
The wonders of exercising and Spanish genes in all their glory here.
#SpanishGenes gets me every time 😂 I’ve mentioned it on here before, but as someone who has lived in Spain for several years and in different areas, I can happily report that she looked more “Spanish” BEFORE the work!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
#SpanishGenes gets me every time 😂 I’ve mentioned it on here before, but as someone who has lived in Spain for several years and in different areas, I can happily report that she looked more “Spanish” BEFORE the work!
I find a lot of spanish people look sun damaged with leathery skin unless they've really looked after there skin

Reactions: 7
I’m not surprised at all, the place looked dead judging from his stories 😂😂… How embarrassing 🙈
Better off going to the Trafford on a weekend it’s always busy then
---
What's even more embarrassing is that he was going on like Michelle Was going to be there & no one turned up still 😂 I wonder if she was sat in a backroom waiting for it to get busy? She is over there with him coz shes on Katie's storys
I know it’s quite misleading isn’t she Meant to be the face of the brand along with mark

Reactions: 4
Better off going to the Trafford on a weekend it’s always busy then
---

I know it’s quite misleading isn’t she Meant to be the face of the brand along with mark
Maybe they should take marks giant face away from the brand and they might sell stuff. He looks like the guy from lazytown (apt) which is hardly aspirational.

• Haha
Oh my god, yesterday the article in the mail said: ‘Mark who is worth 9 million, is one of the UK’s richest young men and is about to get even richer’.

They’ve changed it now. They are such weird, weird bullshitters about money. Why?

I’ve just found an article in 2023 where he claims to be worth £15 million!!!!

• Haha
He’s literally on the brink of bankruptcy, that’s what these fire sales are all about.

He had a publishing deal (worth nothing in reality) that was officially torn up last year, his BBC documentary contract is up and not renewed, and his agent failed to secure any of the slots as a guest panellist on the new look This Morning. He has nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s so bizarre, he’s obsessed with trying to make himself look rich. I wonder why? Just Essex ego?

Reactions: 18
He’s literally on the brink of bankruptcy, that’s what these fire sales are all about.

He had a publishing deal (worth nothing in reality) that was officially torn up last year, his BBC documentary contract is up and not renewed, and his agent failed to secure any of the slots as a guest panellist on the new look This Morning. He has nothing.
Similar comment in the DM as well that all is not well

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
She married such a loser, if she was going to make bad choices why not a football player? At least those knuckle draggers have cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The gymwears supposed to be her business aswell but she does nothing at all to promote it which is weird as it would probably do better. & theyve built a massive house with out even thinking about the upkeep & bills.

& ppl that brag about how much money they have normally dont have none. As for 1 of the youngest millionaires. Your looking at ed Sheeran, harry styles, ect not a towie drop out

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry he may have had a few customers on the 2nd day but on a whole, I can’t see this overpriced clobber taking off, the name is stupid for a start. I notice to boost his ego he reverts back to showing off his under occupied mansion. Anyone with ‘real’ money,
celebs with class who don’t need validation from strangers must think he’s such a nob and laugh at how desperate he is.

Reactions: 12